The Chalet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat there, eyes feasting on her breasts and tuff and folds. Her legs open socially, not too much and not too little. He wanted to get another pillow and lay down beside her but didn't. He didn't want to anchor himself yet. She was watching his eyes.

Kim had properly restored herself to a pristine state so Ben could pursue whatever path he wanted in case it was ok with Clay. It was. Ben was not quite ready for action yet but that was changing. Clay was noticing them start to spar again but this time it was driven from another direction. Ben was the fuckee and she was waiting for him.

Her nostrils were flaring a bit. She must have picked up a scent with his dick coming up. He bent over and put his lips around her nipple. She took in a big breath and pumped it right up into his mouth. He sucked and got his tongue running around it and squeezed it between his tongue and his upper lip. Reaching over and rolling her other nipple with his fingers he slid down beside her, his dick about the middle of her thigh.

Ben let go of her far nipple and slipped his hand over on her side, under her arm, and slowly ran it down to her hip. Then he ran it under her bun down to her knee and over to the inside of her thigh. She lifted her knee and let it fall outward to give him room. He brought his hand up to her stomach, dragging his little finger along her folds and along her clit.

Kim was a little lost. She thought Ben would like to look her over, play with her and sample a bit but he was starting like it was a full seduction. She kind of thought it would be ok if she fucked him but now he was after her. Moving just her eyes to look at Clay she saw him smiling, obviously having a good time. His hand was in his pants, moving.

Going across her stomach Ben ran his other hand down the near thigh and curled inside and pulled it up through her crotch, his fingers trailing up the side of her folds and clit. His dick was all the way up. She had lifted the near knee up but kept her foot beside his legs, then she let it slide back down. Her breathing was getting ragged.

With her one leg wide Clay had a marvelous view of Ben playing along her crotch. The flickering from the fire occasionally lit her folds brightly and the sparks and snaps from the wood were tremendous for the mood. Clay could feel the heat from the fire and knew it was working on them as well, like before.

Ben thought he would spend just a little time on her vagina. He slid down and over her leg and she lifted it up and out like the other. She was nicely open and accessible. He started just inside the knee, the one away from Clay and she lay the one towards clay further down. Clay was watching the back of his head as he worked up the inside of her thigh.

When he got to her folds he went up and down the center with his tongue and dropped down to her other knee. Clay could see his tongue working her folds and thigh all the way up. Clay softly pumped his hips several times. He reached for a few tissues and stuck them down beside his leg.

Kim had both hands beside her grasping some of the long hairs of the rug. She fought to keep her hips down so he wouldn't be distracted. When he got to her folds again he grasped the ridge with his lips at the top, next to the beginning of her hood and pulled and let go. He did this all the way down to her perineum then did the other side.

Before starting on her clit he went just below it and pushed his tongue in and worked it all around, dragging it all the way down to her vagina. Playing with the entrance just a few moments he pulled out and started playing lightly with her hood. He slipped a finger in her vagina and got it wet. She was lubricating well again. Then he slipped it under and lubed her butt and started playing with it.

Clay had never done that and Kim was surprised but not alarmed. Julie had mentioned that once. Working her hood from the top he very slowly moved down a very small amount. Every time he squeezed her clit with his lips over her hood he pushed his finger against her butt. His finger slowly spread the lube and started to gain entrance a little at a time.

The combo made her squeeze her butt and lift up into his mouth. She liked it and was working with him. He was about half way down to the nib. About three-quarters of the way down to the nib his finger was in about half way to his first knuckle. She was getting more active and he started sucking on the hood as he went down.

Out of instinct he slipped his other hand around her thigh and lightly grasped it. His dick was starting to wet the rug. He got down to the bottom of her hood and primed it on the top just a bit and when it felt right he pushed the hood back with his cheek and grasped the clit between his lips and sucked at a good pace and pumped his finger in her butt button in concert.

She simple blew her stack. Her hips came up hard but he had her thigh and held her in place albeit lightly. She let out several hefty Ahhhhhh's and he kept sucking on her clit and fucking her butt with his finger. Clay was staring at them with his mouth hanging open and eyes wide. He forgot all about his own dick. This was magical.

Ben slowed down and left her clit and butt alone and she finally dropped her hips down and collapsed in a puddle. He lifted his head and watched her trying to get her breath, her breasts rising and falling neatly, nipples still hard. She finally lifted her head, eyes wide open, and looked down. She saw Ben, grinning ear to ear looking right back at her. It took a few moments to get a smile going but she finally did then plopped her head back on the pillow.

The fire crackled and flickered and Clay was quiet and Ben had his head on her stomach, keeping his space between her legs. He had a finger teasing around her vagina area. An amount of time passed and he felt a slight upward undulation and was happy. He played more along the inner ridges and circling wide around her vagina entrance.

When she lifted and held it for a fleeting moment he casually moved up and slipped his arms under her shoulders and pressed his dick up along her vulva, balls handing down against the bottom. Keeping his weight on his elbows and looking right in her eyes he pressed his lips against hers lightly then opened and slipped his tongue out. She opened up her lips by habit and he undulated his dick for a minute or two.

She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer just as the head of his dick pressed between her folds and into her vagina. Getting her legs up and out she got to it, giving him room to go. He backed out and went in again and the third time he was pulling his sack in along with his dick, not much.

Clay had a great view and watched Ben open his legs outward just after she did. He could easily see under him, his dick pressing in, spreading her vagina. Then Ben settled down more and cut off the view. His butt was drawing back and up, his butt crack opening wide then clinching shut as he went again. She wrapped her legs around his down low and a minute or so later set up a sharing thrust.

Clay knew exactly how she felt. Now that she was into it all four of them would have similar fresh experiences. He would call Julie to let her know it worked and she would be in tomorrow rather than wait another day. Kim would stay with him the night or with Ben, their choice.

They met a young married couple, 23 and 24, whom were noticeably mature for their age. The young couple gradually learned of the chalet and their friendship style and after a fashion joined them. They broke the ice in the hot tub. The big toes were very popular. With all the bubbles streaming up it was kind of private although everybody knew. It was really fun.

They did get someone to deliver firewood, cut, stacked, and covered. They started using the chalet more at different times of the year, whenever any of them wanted. They did arrange two or three times a year when they all would be there. Life was good then it was better and it never got old.

12