All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved the story

Loved the story and think your right Bi and Gay guys are all size queens some of the time.

69forever69foreverabout 18 years ago
Size does count....

I love big cocks for anal. Done right, the feeling is exquisite. Your story describes how, very adeptly.

Hot and sensual at the same time. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Taking IN big cocks

THe first time I was fucked at the age of 24..I was sure I would never walk again...But this guy was a selfish pig ,as later learned..Yhe next guy that fiucked me ,had a rel big cock..about 9 inches long and also big around,,,He worked my ass with care and patience and lots of lube too..I was able to relax and take all his cok and have him fucke me for a long period..I have since learned to gladly take big cocks up my hungry as anda smaller cock just "doesn't do it" for me anymore...I am still tight and very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i loved it

well whin i was real young i had a manwith a 14 in dick make love to me and i loved it and i still love huge men since thin i have had one with a 18 in dick and as big around as your arm and it was grate he loves my nice ass to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
would love to ride it

talk about a hot story i'd love to ride that hot pole

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
Looking for that huge cock

I'm wishing I could find a huge cock like that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I was too young and scared!

When I was a very young man I had a friend from Yorkshire to stay at my parent's house and we had to share my double bed. I 'll not bore you with how we came to touch each other in the night but he felt huge and I had to switch on the bedside lamp to really examine it!. I've never seen a cock like in all the years since then. It was just under 12 inches long, as thick as my wrist and had a knob like a large sheep's heart all covered by a generous foreskin. To my lifelong regret, all I could do was lick the knob and rub the skin to and fro. He came very quickly and could have half filled a teacup if we'd had one. In recent years I felt that I could take that cock or a large part of it but have no idea where he is or even remember his surname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE BIG COCKS

Oh yes... Hot story... Back in the 80's I met a guy @ a SoCal ABS that had a huge cock. must have been 12-13 inches and thick. I rode his cock in his van and I swear I felt it in my stomack!!! He flooded my hole so much the cum spewed out of my asshole..... Wish I could find another SAFE cock to ride these days!!!~~~~ if you have one contact me @ cmlvrva@yahoo.com..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love of big ones

realy enjoyed your story,well toldand reralistic.

The biggest i managed was in my thirties,he was an ex-cop with a full 12"plus and thick.Never thought i would be able to take it up me but went to a church basement where he was working.Nice and easy like you,he took me standing up,it was fantastic,i sqirmed around mahking sure every last bit went into me,and with one foot raised on a benchto give him full access he fucked me fopr over 30mins,thought he would never stop cumming,i then dropped my leg back down so i could squeeze every drop[ ouit of him.He said it was the best fuck he had ever had,so after a smoke we did it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZINGG !!

How many times did you do it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
str8

you can tell i am hrd and straight and have wanted yo suck cock for a long time. this story tells me how to kiss and suck a hard cock, now i will surly find a big hard cock to suck very soon i am so hard right now thinking about cock i have to jerk off and suck my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
11 incher

I've been getting fucked by a guy with an 11 incher, just a half inch shy of this one. I love cumming with that long meat burried as far as it will go and feeling stiffen hard and cream into my colon. He usually gives me pounding everyday and I've gotten to love it so much that if he isn't giving me the whole 11, I demand it all. If it goes in slow and easy there shouldn't be any soreness afterword. It's got me spoiled after 3 months with this cock burried in my ass 2 or 3 hours a day. 11 is scary though. I'm not sure I would want one bigger than that. Those are dangerous depths. I think I would go the extra inch and take a 12 or 12.5 but much more than that. I think you're out of room maybe. I love it in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story Needs More Detail

This is an amazing story with great potential. Some more details (I.e.: timing, feelings, more descriptive words in general, emotionally stimulating adjectives) and this story would have been better. To even top it off, you could describe his friends' reaction and how Gary felt. True everyone else was fearful but how did Gary feel? Was he excited, nervous, hot, had a six-pack, a virgin? Did Gary ever speak much?

Great story, though, would love to see a re-make with a follow up! 4.5/5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree that when getting fucked size matters. For me, 9 to 11 inches and thick is the ideal size when I am getting fucked. When I am sucking cock I like about 7 to 9 inches. But, when all is said and done, I am a cocky ducing cum loving fag slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I feel size diffently matters when getting fucked. For me 9 to 101/2 is great. Of course how big around it is is also important. When I'm sucking a cock, I like 7 to 8 and above average thickness. If a cock is too small, it is just not as satisfying especially when getting fucked. Boy I am a faggot slut and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
young cock

would have liked a young guy's huge cooooooooooooooock,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Size queen here too !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just wanted to share my experience too...Well, I'm a 56 yo bottom from Bahia, Brazil!!!(please do cope with my English)

I met this tall and broad Congolese youth who was a relative of my neighbor just prior to lockdown in 2020. His cock was just under 13" and as fat as a Coca-Cola bottle!!!! Having bottomed for over 30 yrs and also by some seriously huge ones prior to that I was already a seasoned whore ....but mind you, you are never trained enough for something that monstrous!!!!

We had sex inside a porta potty where he fucked me with his gigantic black horsemeat with long,hard and deep strokes....Never felt anything sooo deep inside me!!! Those 30 mins were definitely the best in the 56 years of my life so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I grew up in a Paris neighborhood full of African immigrants. Since my childhood I was best friends with a Haitian boy and somehow I came to know that he had a very large dick. He then went back to Haiti due to some family issues and we lost contact with each other for atleast 7 or 8 yrs. Thank goodness, I was able to reconnect with him and soon we had a meet-up in Paris. We immediately kissed and then I sank down to my knees and undid his tracks to pull out a stallion sized ebony black dong of unbelievable length and girth. I measured him and he was 13in/34cm in length and almost 10in/25cm around the shaft. A total monster. I was desperate to take it inside of me. Very gently and with lots of lube, we finally did it and then he fucked me like an aggressive madman for the whole night...!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous