All Comments on 'The Challenge Ch. 06: Making Amends'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Hot

This was one hot story. I really loved the mother/son sex as that has always been a fantasy of mine that you brought to life in this story. The plot and character development were spot on. The sex scenes were right on without all the excess noises. I really liked how Marie broke the family news to her father. You have a very imagination which you successfully transfer into stories. Keep writing.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Great Story

Calls for more chapters. Thanks

Bob_ShortbreadBob_Shortbreadabout 8 years ago
Best chapter

Tw_holt, just wanted to say - this is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. The whole series is good, but there's something about the slow-burn seduction in this chapter that just works. This is a story I've enjoyed returning to, I notice more each time. Thanks for writing it.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
EXPOSED

Bob was exposed for what he is, a pervert with money who manipulates peoples' lives. You have this guy's personality and character down to perfection. The scene with the mom overdosing on alcohol was powerful. And, the women are whores. I gave it five stars but liked this least of all.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I have not commented on the preceding 5 chapters because they did not deserve a comment. This chapter is truly the most remarkable. The characters are developed logically and in-depth. The mother's ardent effort to amend her relationship was understandable and sensitive. The son's reactions was completely understandable. To watch how the emotional and sexual relationship grew between mother and son was wonderful. As a romantic, I would enjoy treading about all of this families' background. How & why the mother acted as she did. How and why each member left. Were the members able to mend relationships. Sometimes fiction reflects real life. Sometimes things can not be fixed. In this chapter there are at least 6 subplots waiting to be developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous