The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Camila knew that she had to put on a show of some sort. She guided Jenna back down to the mat on her back, as Camila put on a strap-on for the first time in her life. Camila first bent down and gave Jenna a few quick laps at the blonde's pussy, which was usually something the loser of the ultimate surrender would do.

When Camila started to taste the wetness inside Jenna, Camila inserted the dildo into Jenna's pussy. When Camila slowly pulled it out the first time, she was transfixed on how wet Jenna's pussy was making it.

This was Camila's first time using a strap-on, and her inexperience was showing. She had to keep her hand on the bottom part of the dildo as she fucked Jenna at a slow pace. This was probably one of the more gracious fuckings in the prize round the officials from ultimate surrender had seen.

Once Camila found more of a rhythm, she took her right hand off the dildo and put both her hands beneath Jenna's ass. Camila was breathing heavier and she was moaning louder than Jenna was.

"Uhhhh. Uhhhh." Camila's moans were soft as she was topping another woman for the first time. The two friends made eye contact and were both reminded of how strange this was. Camila moved her hands up to Jenna's hips and started fucking her faster until the horn sounded. Camila helped Jenna up as soon as it was over and the two hugged.

Camila: "So I've really loved all the opportunities for first time things this season of the Challenge has given. Today was a lot of action, and I'm happy to be advancing, but by tomorrow I'll be looking forward to whatever the next sex thing whatever will be."

T.J.: "Alright, now I'll need to see Hannah and Svetlana."

Svetlana and Hannah got in the center of the ring. Hannah had felt more exhausted than from any workout she had done, but this was the Challenge, and she was gonna try to power through this.

Svetlana started the fight with more aggression than had come out in her round with Cara Maria. Svetlana got on top of Hanna from the side and tried to pin her arms so she could gain control. Once she did, she started to go for additional points by kissing Hannah's body as Svetlana ripped her uniform off.

Hannah was still in a bit of a daze, she initially felt too weak to fight out of it, but eventually Svetlana tried to shift positions and Hannah was able to slip out.

Svetlana hadn't done a lot of physical combat in her life either, so Hannah thought this should be a closer fight, but when the two locked arms again, Svetlana overpowered her again. Svetlana got behind her, locked an arm around Hannah's chest and she pushed backwards, and the momentum took them both down and Svetlana gained control.

She didn't have it in for as long. Hannah gained some focus and slipped out of the Svetlana's holds. Hannah was now on top of Svetlana, stripped off the beautiful Ukranian's uniform, and Svetlana tried to get her legs around Hannah's neck but Hannah blocked them, and she held her down and for the first time all day, gained control.

The bout with Laurel had still taken so much out of Hannah that she wasn't able to be on top of Svetlana for long. She slipped out of the weaker blonde's hold, but when Svetlana moved around to Hannah's side, Hannah got behind Svetlana and was able to lock in a chokehold.

Hannah took Svetlana down, but her inexperience came out again, and Svetlana was easily able to wiggle her head out from under. The horn sounded before either woman could gain control.

T.J.: "Hannah, Svetlana good job. Hannah you started to come alive at the end, but it wasn't quite enough, Svetlana, you won 24 to 15."

T.J.: "So it's gonna be Jenna and Hannah in the Climax of the ultimate surrender challenge, where the loser will be going home, but before that, Svetlana, you'll have six minutes to claim your prize, congrats."

Svetlana felt relieved she wasn't going to be eliminated. Hannah meanwhile started to be overcome with a rash of different emotions. She was disappointed in herself for losing again, but she also couldn't do much against two women who overpowered her and were more experienced. Now, she was going to have to pay for it again, but at least it was only going to be for six minutes.

Svetlana had Hannah lie down on her back. Svetlana was confident after winning and was ready to play into the rules and setup of the Challenge and embrace her dominant side. Svetlana put a strap-on in her hand, but before she put it on, she sat on Hannah's face and began to grind her pussy into the blonde's mouth.

"MMMMMMMmmm That's good." Svetlana moaned. She wasn't going to taunt Hannah the way Laurel had, but she was going to enjoy the moment. She kept riding Hannah's face and then reached back and stuck a finger into her pussy.

After the first round, Hannah had thought Laurel had fucked all the wetness out of her, but her pussy was now coating Svetlana's fingers with her juices. Hannah was so exhausted, she was barely turned on at this point, and now watched as Svetlana got off her, and put the strap-on on.

Hannah was glad she didn't have to strain herself by being in the sand, but Svetlana's next command would be one that would add more strain on Hannah.

"Get on your stomach and lift up your legs." Svetlana demanded. When Hannah complied, Svetlana picked Hannah up, lifted her by her lower back so the blonde was upside down. "Suck the cock."

Svetlana's feat of strength here was more than what she showed in the Challenges. Even Laurel was impressed. Hannah had to adjust to sucking a cock upside-down and grabbed on to Svetlana's ass for leverage.

As Hannah began sucking the cock, Svetlana leaned in and started lapping at Hannah's pussy was had been loosened up by Laurel's fucking earlier. "mmmmmMMMMM" Hannah was moaning on the strap-on as she sucked it.

After a few seconds, Svetlana let go of her grip, sending Hannah down on the mat, adding to the endless list of painful things she had endured today. Svetlana did push at her legs on the way down so she didn't land on her head, but other than that sent her falling to highlight her defeat.

Hannah bounced once and winced as she held her back after the fall, but Svetlana bent down, pushed Hannah down on the mat, and inserted the strap-on into her pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Hannah screamed the pain from the abuse she had taken from both women adding to the pleasure of yet another fucking she was receiving.

Svetlana was fucking Hannah at a decent pace, but she did eventually start to feel bad for Hannah after all that she and Laurel had put her through. She slowed down her pumping and wouldn't abuse her defeated opponent for the rest of the prize round.

Hannah didn't feel close to cumming. She was emotionally, physically, and mentally tired from this Challenge. She closed her eyes as she started to feel de-sensitized from the strap-on in her pussy, and barely omitted any sound.

The horn sounded, and Hannah struggled to even stand up.

T.J.: "O.K., there's going to be a 30 minute break before the final round of today's Climax. Jenna, Hannah, you'll be fighting to stay in the game."

Hannah: "I'm just beat right now. I've been beaten up and beaten down. These girls are stronger than me and there hasn't been anything I can do. I just gotta hope that this rest will help me, and that she's as tired as I am."

Jenna: "So, even though I think I've put up better fights in my rounds, I'm still nervous because this is an elimination round. The one that she won last week was very different from this, so we'll see."

During the thirty minute break, Brittany, Cara Maria, and Svetlana give Hannah some tips, while Camila, Averey help Jenna out with her preparation.

T.J. announces there's five minutes before the Climax, and Hannah is starting to feel recovered and feels she might be getting some strength back for the last round.

Jenna and Hannah adjust their gear, and approach the mat, with some last minute stretching and loosening their limbs for the Climax of today's Challenge.

T.J.: "So, Hannah, Jenna, this is another five minute Ultimate Surrender fight, the loser will be eliminated."

Jenna and Hannah shook hands, which no other pair of opponents had done. The horn sounded, and Jenna and Hannah locked up. Hannah's legs felt like jelly, they were still sore from what Laurel and Svetlana had done, and showed no sign of the pain subsiding, and this allowed Jenna to take her down.

Jenna rolled Hannah on her stomach, untied her top, and tried to lock in an armbar, she locked it in for a few seconds, gaining control, but Hannah found the strength to fight out of it.

Hannah was still on her back, and reached out and brought Jenna down, so she could fall on top of her, and when she did, Hannah tried locking in a bodyscissors, and succeeded.

Hannah undid the other blonde's top and fondled the other blonde's breasts but her grip wasn't strong enough and Jenna was able to break out of it.

The two blonde's were already breathing heavier, they were clearly taxed, but the two kept wrestling, each struggling to gain control. Jenna started to add more ferocity to her attacks but Hannah evaded one of her attacks. She got on top of Jenna who was now on her side, and locked in a chokehold with her right arm, and started to finger Jenna's pussy with her left hand.

Jenna was still feeling the effects of her bouts with Averey and Camila, so for a while, she was having trouble moving to get out of Hannah's control, and was starting to moan from Hannah's fingers in her, but Jenna knew she couldn't waste any more time, because this was sudden death.

Jenna reached down and grabbed Hannah's wrist as hard as she could to pull her hand out of her pussy. Jenna made a couple attempts to push herself off the mat and get Hannah off her.

When the hold broke, Hannah got back up on her knees. She was breathing heavily, and those few moments of control took all the energy she had left. When Jenna made her way over to Hannah, Hannah could barely put up a defense, and it appeared as if she didn't put up any.

Jenna pulled Hannah down, removed her top, fondled her breasts and untied her bottoms so she could finger Hannah. Hannah tried as hard as she could to get out of it. Her struggles forced Jenna to shift positions a few times, but was still able to gain control. Now, Jenna's head was by Hannah's ass with Jenna's legs wrapped around Hannah's neck and Jenna kept fingering Hannah's pussy.

Hannah turned on her side and now Jenna's legs were around Hannah's chest. Jenna kept one arm around Hannah's stomach to keep them close, and kept fingering Hannah with the other hand. Hannah's mouth were a mix of moaning from the fingering and crying out from the pain and exhaustion of the day. She had one long scream as the horn sounded, and she knew what would happen next.

T.J.: "Ladies, that was a great final. You two both looked like you wanted it in the beginning, but by the end, not as much. Jenna, you finished the round with a 32, Hannah, you scored a 20. Jenna, you're staying in the game for the big money. Hannah, great job, but this ends your time here."

Jenna smiled, as the rest of the Challengers applauded. Jenna gave Hannah a hug, thinking the Challenge was over, but T.J. cut them off.

T.J.: "Since it's ultimate surrender, there will still be one more prize round, but since Jenna you still lost twice today, it's going to be shortened to four minutes. Jenna, even though you won, the challenge is not over, you must put on some type of show for winning this round, or you'll be at risk of having your prize money docked."

Jenna was glad she won, but she also felt bad. The other blonde was just eliminated, but had to go through more humiliation. She looked at the blonde who she just sent home. She was used to whoever lost an elimination round being already on their way by now.

"Jenna!" T.J. got her attention. "The officials are going to give you ten seconds to start claiming your prize, otherwise, your prize money will be docked."

Jenna nodded and looked at Hannah. Poor Hannah. Jenna had just watched as the veterans Laurel and Svetlana had made her submit to them.

"Uhhhh, get on the mat bitch." Jenna said, but was unable to put any authority in her voice.

Hannah complied, it was instinctive by now. Jenna paused again, she felt embarrassed for Hannah, but she didn't want to lose her spot on the show. "Lie down," she said to the other blonde, still without any conviction.

Jenna didn't want to embarrass her any further. She thought Hannah's pussy took more than enough strap-on fuckings. So the taller blonde sat on Hannah's face. When Hannah began sticking her tongue into Jenna's clit, Jenna leaned back and began fingering Hannah.

As this was her third sex round of the day, Jenna was starting to feel really turned on a lot quicker. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" the winner of the bout moaned as she was riding her defeated opponent's face.

When Hannah's pussy started leaking more juices, Jenna removed her fingers and stuck it up her own pussy, next to Hannah's mouth. This meant Hannah would now taste herself on Jenna's fingers.

Jenna started moving back and forth, riding Hannah's face quicker, her perfect ass starting to bounce up and down. Hannah took Jenna's perfect ass in her hands as she licked her with what little energy she had left.

As exhausted as Hannah was, she was still able to make Jenna cum from licking her pussy. Jenna shook against the vibrations of Hannah's tongue as she came, and licking up the other blonde's juices would be the final act Hannah would be subjected to.

The horn sounded, and Jenna lifted Hannah back up, handed her the uniform for the challenge, and gave her a hug goodbye.

T.J.: "Hannah, we commend you on being a great sport this challenge, and especially today. You gave it your all, and we hope to see you again."

Hannah: "I can't even put into words how tired and drained I am. I'm grateful that I was part of a history-making Challenge. This was definitely not what I expected from my first challenge. I did start to enjoy it, but, in the back of my mind, the experience was very draining. Even if I had beaten Jenna, I would be contemplating quitting."

T.J.: "Great work today ladies. The crew was impressed by everyone, with how quickly you picked up the wrestling holds you were taught, and translated them into this, and they were also impressed by everyone who was using a strap-on for the first time. Now, take some time to rest, you've all earned it, and we'll see you for the next Challenge."

Jenna: "So, I've now come in first place, in a Challenge, and now I've almost been eliminated. This challenge and its strange, weird format, has had a lot of excitement."

Laurel: "I'm happy I'm here. Every other challenge from now on may be a letdown because I won't get to beat anyone up, but I'm ready to still show I'm the most dominant female Challenger in any other way the next six challenges present themselves."

The challengers head back to the house. They all go into separate areas of the house, most of them need to sleep off the wrestling and the fuckings they all went through on the day.

**

Some of what's written in this challenge was taken from the official Ultimate Surrender site.

Thanks everyone who has read the first three parts of the series, I would still love to hear if anyone else has suggestions for challenges/elimination rounds.