The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Camila exchanged a look tho make sure the other was ready. Camila braced herself as she lowered herself onto Jenna's pelvis, then Jenna slowly guided the strap-on into Camila's back hole.

The sexy Brazilian used her hands to prop herself up and down and fuck herself on Jenna's dildo. Camila shifted so then she was moving back and forth on it, and started to finger-fuck herself so she could get closer to cumming.

"UH! UhhhHH!" While Camila had a deeper speaking voice, her moans were very high pitched, and when she was as stimulated as she was now, very loud. "UH YEaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jenna was using both hands to guide Camila back and forth, as Camila fucked herself on top of the strap-on the blonde was wearing. Soon, she took one of Jenna's hands and like she had done, had them join in fingering Camila and flicking her g-spot.

Camila was near-shrieking from the double penetration. It was loud enough to break the other two sets of Challenger's concentration. "OH! UH! UH! UH! UH! FUCK ME!" Camila thrusted herself hard against the dildo, her beautiful tits bouncing each time.

When she was ready, she had Jenna press the button on the seat for her, and stopped bucking, leaving the strap-on lodged in her back door as she and Jenna flicked her pussy as fast as the could.

"UHHHHHHHH!" The Brazilian bucked her hips as she shot her cum off the seat. She didn't think about where she would rank in the Challenge, she just knew she had a great orgasm, and was becoming more amazed at how easily she can achieve such an orgasm with women.

"Are you ready to let me have my turn?" Laurel asked Cara Maria, waiting for her to come down from her orgasm. Laurel removed the strap-on from her waist, and instead of going to the box to get a fresh one, Cara Maria outstretched her hand.

Laurel helped Cara Maria attach the strap-on and fasten the dildo to her waist.

"I want you to taste me first." Cara Maria said, as the strap-on still had the essences of Cara Maria's asshole. As Cara Maria finished securing it, Laurel bent down and began sucking the dildo that she just plowed Cara Maria with.

She thought it would be hotter if she fucked Laurel with the dildo that she had fucked her with, and when the two made eye contact, it was clear Laurel agreed.

Both women were turned on by this, and Laurel was ready to have the strap-on enter someone else. They each turned around so now Laurel was sitting on the edge of the seat and Cara Maria stood in front of her picked the Laurel's strong legs, and entered her pussy.

Laurel put her hands on Cara Maria's ass as she helped guide the strap-on into her. Cara Maria started a steady rhythm as Laurel started breathing heavier, with each pump, Cara Maria started breathing heavier herself.

Cara Maria got what she had hoped for last week, and had been sort of building up to- She had a desire to fuck Laurel with a strap-on, the strongest woman in the history of The Challenge, a desire that never arose when they were friends on previous seasons.

Now she got her wish, and she thought she would cum again. Then she remembered this wasn't about her. She knew she had to get Laurel to cum for the Challenge, and re-focused, while thinking she was going to steal one of the strap-ons and take back to the house for them to use when they weren't doing Challenges.

Cara Maria was moaning louder than Laurel at this point, despite her being the one doing the fucking. Cara Maria increased the pace and started to rub her thumb along Laurel's outer pussy lips around the strap-on.

In her few lesbian experiences she had, Laurel had rarely, if only once ever been the one being fucked with a strap-on. Usually if a cock was in her pussy, it was a real one, and not a plastic one like the one Cara Maria had, but Cara Maria was very skilled with it, and it was bringing Laurel close to cumming.

"Uhhh" Laurel's moans were still soft but were coming out more often. Cara Maria gripped Laurel's thighs as she kept fucking the brunette's pussy. "Uhh God YES!"

Cara Maria took the strap-on out of Laurel's pussy and leaned her back just as she was so she could fuck Laurel's ass as she did. She was going to make Laurel in an even more submissive position and knew it was going to turn her on more.

"UH Yeah." Laurel grunted a few times through Cara Maria's first few pumps of her asshole. Cara Maria kept her left hand on Laurel's hip and inserted a finger into Laurel's pussy.

Cara Maria flicked at Laurel's g-spot a couple of times before inserting a second finger, then a third, then a fourth, as Laurel did to Hannah last week. Except when Cara Maria inserted a fourth finger in her Laurel's pussy, she made a fist.

"UUUUUGHHHHHHH!" Having a dildo and a fist in Laurel's pussy made her scream out in pleasure and pain, but was committing to her moans not being as loud as she made Hannah's the previous week. Which was tough to do, because even though Cara Maria didn't have the strength Laurel had, she made up for it by being an incredibly skilled love maker.

"UH! UH! UH!" Laurel's moans continued as she was now being doubly penetrated. The most powerful female athlete in the Challenge history was at the mercy of another girl. Another woman, who she had sent home in past seasons, was now making the most powerful female challenger scream in pleasure. The fist in her pussy and the dildo in her ass made her eyes widen as her orgasm slowly built up.

Laurel had always been portrayed as insanely tough, but having two of her holes stuffed on camera made her look anything but. Cara Maria felt her hand getting wetter and wetter and could tell by Laurel's deep, loud moans how close she was to cumming and Laurel pressed the button on her seat.

Maybe Cara Maria hadn't removed her fist quickly enough, maybe she hadn't stimulated her g-spot enough, or maybe Laurel just naturally couldn't squirt. Whatever the case, Laurel's cum didn't come out in as flashy a squirt stream as some of the other Challengers. Her orgasm hit her hard, and cum dripped out of her pussy for a while, but she knew it didn't travel far enough, and had too much of a downward angle.

Cara Maria licked up some of the excess cum from Laurel's pussy. She had made her cum once in the house during the week, but not nearly as hard as she just did, and the end of the strap-on against her pussy was making it so hot she felt she needed to cum again.

Even though their part of the Challenge was over, Cara Maria crawled over Laurel, still coming down from her orgasm, and lowered her pussy onto Laurel's mouth. Laurel was happy to taste her sweet pussy again, though it wouldn't be in her mouth for long.

Once Cara Maria started riding her face with some force, she quickly experienced another orgasm, writhing her pussy over Laurel's mouth as she drank up the redhead's cum. Laurel immediately forgot about how she might do in the Challenge.

Averey was the last one to finish, as she took the time to build up to her orgasm by having multiple. She knew that time didn't matter, all that mattered was cumming as hard as she could.

Averey turned around, sat upright on the seat, and with her fingers coated in her own juices, stuck them up her pussy and began flicking her g-spot. She then had Svetlana go back to eating her pussy around her fingers and had Brittany go back and forth between her breasts.

"UHH! Uhhhhhh! Yeah!" Averey felt a second orgasm coming soon, this time, she pressed the button, and braced herself. In the moment, Svetlana almost forgot to move out of the way, but she quickly ducked allowing most of the stream Averey squirted out to go over her head, the tail end spraying her hair.

Averey was the last one and now all seven women had completed the Challenge. There was no way of knowing how the women, even the ones they grouped themselves with ranked.

T.J.: "Alright ladies, a team of analysts are going to look at the data and rank the seven of you, and when they're finished, one of you will be eliminated."

The women all start to put their clothes back on and converge. Laurel and Svetlana are both relieved to hear that the other also may not have had the exact ejaculation the machines were looking for.

Averey: "So, I thought this was another fun Challenge. I'm a little nervous because of Svetlana's orgasm, so I don't know if Svetlana or myself will be deducted more for it, but I hope I get credit for getting two girls off instead of one."

Jenna: "We're all waiting in suspense, combined with all coming down from somewhat intense orgasms, it's a lot of feelings, but I think Camila and I did pretty well."

About twenty minutes later, the data analysts have completed tabulating the results.

T.J: "O.K. ladies, the Statcast has measured everyone's squirt and you've all been ranked. To remind you, the distance, exit velocity and launch angle of your female ejaculations all carried a different amount of weight, in your rankings, as did the rankings of your partner or partners in this challenge."

T.J.: "The rankings did fluctuate somewhat after the scores of your partners were factored in, but that did not change who came in last place. So, we'll start with first and second place: The individual and dual-rankings had different winners, the individual rankings were very close, but it was the final group score that mattered."

T.J.: "So in first place this week, with a 27 degree launch angle, 9 MPH exit velocity and the overall longest squirt distance at three feet, three inches, Jenna."

Jenna smiles as T.J. reads her name, and she and Camila high five.

T.J.: "Jenna, you'll be banking $25,000 this week. In second place, with exactly a 35 degree launch angle, and the fastest exit velocity at 11.5 MPH, Cara Maria."

Jenna: "So after last week, and facing elimination, I'm thrilled to have won another Challenge. I haven't won this many Challenges since I've been doing them, and it's made me easily get over the whole filmed having sex on camera part of this, especially because first place is worth more money every week."

Cara Maria smiles but Laurel starts to get worried. She realizes if she brought Cara Maria's score down, then she might have finished in last place, but then she remembers that Cara Maria's score was better than Averey's, so she had hope.

T.J.: "Third and fourth place, remember the weighted rankings are from 1 to 7, and third place's final rank was 3.85 and fourth place was 3.86."

The rest of the competitors, who mostly don't understand or care about the numbers, all get surprised, or pretend to, for entertainment's sake, at the fact that two women's rankings were as lose as possible.. Some of them were glad that wasn't the difference between sixth and last place.

T.J.: "Third place was Averey, and fourth place was Camila. Camila had the better exit velocity at 8.5 Miles per hour to 8, while Averey had the distance, 2 feet, 7 inches to 2 feet 1, and Averey took the reigns on multiple women's orgasms."

T.J.: "In fifth place this week, was Brittany, with a 9.5 MPH exit velocity and a 1 foot 11 inches distance. That leaves Svetlana and Laurel in the bottom two."

Laurel and Svetlana are both shaking their heads in disappointment in themselves. Laurel is frustrated because any other challenge where she was facing elimination, she'd out-muscle or out climb, or out-something another girl.

T.J.: "As you know, you two both had negative launch angles, which led to the two poorest distances. And the woman who came in last place, and will be leaving the Virgin Islands, is..."

T.J.: "Laurel."

"Noo." Cara Maria let out softly. Laurel is mostly frozen while Svetlana breathes a sigh of relief.

T.J.: "Laurel, you're a hell of a competitor, we thank you for taking our call to show up when you did, but every Challenger has that one day where it's just not theirs. This ends your run, but you know you're welcome on the Challenge any time, and we hope you do."

Svetlana hugs Brittany and Averey first in celebration before going over to Laurel.

When their hug is broken, Cara Maria slowly gives her friend a final hug goodbye. When Laurel wraps her arms around Cara Maria, the redhead begins to cry on her friend's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She says, muffled because her mouth is facing down.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Laurel affirms forcefully, "This wasn't your fault." The taller woman pauses, and waits for Cara Maria to pull it together. She lifts her head up and puts her hands on her face. "Win this, weird, weird show, for me, okay."

Cara Maria nods as more tears come down. They hug again, Cara Maria not wanting to let go. She does eventually, and Laurel waves goodbye to everyone else.

Laurel: "Well, I'm stunned. Not stunned that I lost this specific challenge- I knew I wasn't gonna do well at it. Stunned that I'm going home at this point This will be the first season where I didn't make the Finals and that sucks, I've always been a competitor. I had fun doing the two Challenges I did, but compared to past seasons it's an incomplete on my part."

Laurel: "Is it gonna be weird the next time I see Cara Maria? No. I think we had a mutual understanding that there was just something in the air this Challenge. This is not something I, or she expect to continue outside the house and it's mutual. We're much more likely to hook up on the next season we're on than in real life."

Cara Maria: "It sucks seeing Laurel leave. Over the years I've done this, she's been very helpful in me gaining the confidence I have now to do well on these Challenges, she gives me that drive. Who knows, maybe we'll be the first pair to be on Rivals and Exes."

T.J.: "Alright, the six of you go back to the house, we'll see you for the next Challenge."

Cara Maria sits by herself on the van back. By the end of the night, back at the house, though, she spends enough time with the other five Challengers to make her forget about her friend leaving and it helps her look ahead in the Challenge. Even Jenna, who she had had problems with recently, and Camila, who she didn't know where they stood, had become friendly with Cara Maria in the house now.

By the second day after the challenge, most of Cara Maria's sadness and disappointment about Laurel being eliminated has gone away, she briefly considers putting out feelers to see if anyone would replace her, but she talks herself out of it.

12