The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black men angled Brittany and Svetlana so their legs were almost intertwined. They picked back up the pace and the two were now in each other's faces, watching the other get stuffed. The other pornstars began to feel the two brunette's bodies, rubbing their tits, their arms, and occasionally their clits.

One porn star from each group reached down and kept a finger on Brittany and Svetlana's clits rubbing their fingers across their clits, making each one moan louder from the extra stimulation. The wall of sound made from their mouths being so close together made everyone increase their efforts.

"UHHHHH YEAHH. UH! UH!." Brittany moaned. "UH FUCK! Yeahh, yeah, yeah FUUUCK!" Svetlana moaned, their chants dueling as each one started omitting their juices, before a few hard thrusts from each black cock sent the two to another hard orgasm, each one squirting on the other's cock.

The black men kept their cocks buried in Brittany and Svetlana's asses, and once again, felt they needed a reminder that they were competing.

"Slap her," The black man whispered into Brittany's ear. "Do it." It took a second to register, Brittany remembered that she had to do everything the ten pornstars said, but she was so tired from the fucking, and knew Svetlana was to. She finally did slap Svetlana, but it wasn't even hard enough to make her face move.

"Slap her back. HARDER." Svetlana's black man barked into her ear. Svetlana complied, and certainly was much more forceful.

"Harder." Brittany's black man echoed, and she added more force. It continued like this, the black porn stars tried to time a hard thrust into Brittany and Svetlana's assholes so that they'd be in sync when they connected. Brittany and Svetlana slapped the other one harder, knowing how much money was on the line with each slap.

After about ten slaps apiece, both Svetlana and Brittany's cheeks were as red as their asscheeks were. Both women had had both their holes ravaged, and now had additional pain in their face. Brittany had a few tears welling up, and when Svetlana noticed this, she had a couple as well.

There was a moment where their pornstars had them cease with the slapping. They looked into each other's eyes and each thought hard about the position they were in. That they, and the four women safe watching, were all going to be on the internet having sex for money... It was very different than what they're used to signing up for. They had come so far, and neither of them were giving up.

The black men moved Brittany and Svetlana closer. Since Brittany was shorter than Svetlana, it took a little more re-adjustment.

Both black men's cocks were still in their asses, with a few of the other eight still with their hands on their breasts and thighs.

"Yes. Now kiss and make up," one of the Eastern European pornstars demanded, a couple of the others laughed. The two black men kept fucking Brittany and Svetlana's assholes and they were brought close enough to kiss. Each one now moaning loudly into the other's mouths. With their legs intertwined, and with the two short-haired pornstars' fingers in their pussies, they each had waves of cum gushing onto each other's legs.

The two brunettes were almost in a constant state of orgasm or very close to it, as more and more streams of cum squirted out of their pussies as they were both finger and assfucked. "UHHH!" UHHHH!" The black men grunted harder as they watched the two beautiful women locked, and buried a load of semen deep into their assholes.

Svetlana and Brittany were brought back to their beds, as the five pornstars silently deliberated what to do next.

Jenna: "The four of us are all wondering. How, is, this, gonna, end? It seems like it's been never-ending. Just watching this is excruciating, I can't even imagine what word would describe being in it. They've been on those beds longer with five guys than I've been with one. I give them credit, they don't want to go home."

Each set of pornstars are angled Svetlana and Brittany in different ways. Brittany gets put on her back, and the men all angle her so her pelvis is in the air, her two holes pointing upward.

The long-haired man inserted the tip of his cock into Brittany's pussy. The shaved haired man got behind him, and inserted his cock halfway into Brittany's asshole. The shorter pornstar stood next to the long-haired man, and he also stuck the tip of his cock under the shaved-haired man's cock. Thanks to the efforts from the black pornstar, her pussy was loose enough that it could now be filled with two cocks, and including the one in her ass, Brittany was now filled with three cocks in total.

Svetlana's group of pornstars laid her on her side on the bed. The brown-haired man, the man with the faux hawk, and the Hispanic pornstar, all attempted to match Brittany's pornstars efforts to triple stuff Svetlana, and they succeeded. The Hispanic man got behind Svetlana and stuffed Svetlana's ass with his cock as the other two were able to get both of their cocks inside Svetlana's pussy, which leaked out a few drops of cum when they both went in.

There were now a total of six cocks in four different holes. Brittany and Svetlana moaned loudly again as they each couldn't believe their bodies could handle it. Each of the six men also were moaning and grunting while they fucked the two brunettes as hard as they could, encouraging the two women to keep accepting the multiple cocks inside them.

Brittany already had somewhat of a raspy voice with her Boston accent, and from the amount and volume screaming the five men had made her do, she wondered if she'd even be able to talk again. "FUCK, FUCK UHHHH YEAH." Brittany came again and again while she was being triple penetrated. She was so exhausted, she thought she had cum more times than humanly possible, and wondered if her pussy and asshole would ever recover.

The black man that had fucked Svetlana was standing near them watching Svetlana be triple-stuffed. He quickly got up again watching Svetlana get fucked and shot another load right onto Svetlana's full breasts. The other porn star who was not inside Svetlana tried to get her to jerk him off for him, which was difficult, because Svetlana was so exhausted she could barely move her arms. She didn't notice how limp she was, because she was still on adrenaline from the three cocks inside her.

The Latino man turned over on his back. The other two men both put their hands on Svetlana's pussy and flicked her clit as the Hispanic man fucked her ass, while jerking themselves off with their other hands. "Uh. UHHHHH." Since Svetlana was on her back, when she squirted her cum, it went higher in the air. Watching this made the other two men closer to cumming and they shot their semen onto Svetlana.

The Hispanic man kept drilling Svetlana until he came as well, Svetlana cumming a few more times in the process. He took his cock out and Svetlana felt his hot cum ooze out of her ass. The Hispanic man lightly set Svetlana down, and the five men somewhat backed away. Svetlana was set in the fetal position, stunned, numb, taking it all in, and trying to prepare for what was next.

Brittany was on her back, and had the longer-haired, and black-haired man's cocks in her hands while the shaved-head man's cock was in her ass, with the other two standing over Brittany.

Her mouth was still wide open from moaning from the one cock still inside her ass, and each pornstar shot a load onto Brittany's face, some of them taking Brittany's hand and having them help them. The cute brunette's face was now glazed with four sets of cum. The four men took turns fingering Brittany as the fifth porn star kept fucking Brittany's ass. Brittany had a couple more orgasms before he came inside her asshole.

The shorter man took his cock outside of Brittany, and tossed her legs aside. The curly-haired brunette felt a release finally not having a single cock inside her. She was able to finally slow her breathing down lying on her side, not caring that every movement on the sheets meant more semen sticking on her body- the bed she was on was still comfortable. She turned over on her stomach.

For as much as she missed fucking cock, after taking on five, she found herself savoring the brief feeling of in not having a cock inside any of her holes while she lay on the bed. Her breathing slowed down, and let her body relax, sprawling her legs and arms on the bed...

The sound of T.J.'s horn startled her. Brittany had that split second where she had to remember what world she was in.

T.J.: "That's it."

The four safe women have surprised, and concerned looks on their faces. The ten pornstars just look down at the two women, cleaning the tips of their cocks. Some of them were working on getting up again, but stopped when they saw their job was done.

T.J.: "Brittany. Unfortunately, you lost consciousness, therefore, you lose, I'm sorry."

Brittany shook her head, stayed lying on the bed, but turned her head to T.J. in shock. "What?! That's bullshit Teej, I didn't give up!" Brittany snapped.

"I know, but." T.J. tried to explain.

"I did everything they asked. I TOOK DICK, MULTIPLIE DICKS IN EVERY HOLE. THAT'S BULLSHIT." Brittany yelled. She was starting to emulate the Boston Rage of her fellow Massachusetts native C.T.- reminiscent of one specific elimination following a loss to Brad on The Duel that he lost on a technicality. Brittany was still angry and confused at what happened.

"The rules also stated that you have to be physically and mentally capable of staying with and enduring the pornstars, and while you didn't give up, your body did, and that's why I had to end it." T.J. finished.

"LOOK AT HER!" Brittany said motioning at Svetlana. "She looks knocked out too! How did she do better than me? AND I WASN'T ASLEEP JUST THEN!" Brittany still had anger in her voice, but was starting to realize she was fighting a losing battle.

Svetlana was still in a daze. The horn didn't even phase her, but Brittany's yelling did. She stayed on her side, slowly stirring as she realized she won. She wanted to go over to Brittany's bed and give her a hug, but didn't fearing she would push her away at the gesture.

"Brittany, you AND Svetlana competed your hearts out, but at the advisement of the crew behind me, I had to stop the Challenge when you reached the state you were in." T.J. said, trying to be consoling.

Brittany sat on the bed. She was too tired to argue anymore, and couldn't believe she had the energy to plead her case at all. She started to cry when all the emotions- the tiredness, and enjoyment of the gangbang, the anger when she realized she lost, disappointment that she was going home, the frustration that she had done that grueling gangbang and still lost all hit her at once.

That's when the other four safe women went over to both Svetlana and Brittany. Cara Maria and Averey each put an arm around Brittany, not caring if they got sweat, or cum on them.

Production gave Svetlana and Brittany a new set of clothes. Sensing how their bodies were overloaded, Cara Maria, Averey, Camila, and Jenna even helped the two get dressed. Brittany was slowly starting to accept the result.

T.J.: "Svetlana, Brittany, that was certainly one of the most intense elimination rounds we've seen. Svetlana, you're still in it going for the big money. Brittany, out of the hundreds of times I've had to give a challenger their sendoff after losing, this was one of the most difficult, I've had to do. You showed a lot of heart, but this ends your time here."

Brittany got up and hugged Svetlana for a while, each showing respect.

Brittany: "Svetlana, girl. You and I have an unbreakable bond. We're like blood sisters now, we got gangbanged together. I hope you win the whole thing after that."

Svetlana and Brittany are shown slowly getting their bearings, saying goodbye to the ten pornstars and the other five women say their goodbyes to Brittany.

Brittany: "I was proud of myself before today's elimination, and I'm even more so now. I didn't quit. I just couldn't continue, and I accept that."

Cara Maria: "This season has shown that you do need as much heart and determination as any other season. Brittany and Svetlana showed that here. I'm proud of both of them."

Svetlana: "I'm still... I don't... It's hard finding words to describe that just now. I've never had so many and so few words for sex that I've had. It's gonna take a few days for me to recover, but I'm happy to still be here."

Camila: "It's called The Challenge for a lot of reasons, and tonight showed that. Brittany, I felt so bad for Brittany, but I also was happy for Svetlana, it was a very tough elimination to watch."

Back at the house, the five women all celebrate being at the halfway point. Svetlana feels more tired and groggy than happy that she stayed in the game. She hopes it will be a while before the next challenge...

**

It's a couple days later. T.J. comes to the house, Cara Maria and Camila are the first to see him enter.

"Hey girls, I'm gonna need to see all five of you, so could you go grab the other three for me please?" T.J. says sternly.

Cara Maria: "T.J. usually doesn't come to the house on non-Challenge days, so I'm scared. He doesn't usually come bearing good news. I've seen a lot of twists and turns over the years, so I'm wondering what could be up."

Camila: "I'm worried someone's getting kicked off, or someone broke a rule. I know the five of us left have earned the right to still be here, but also, the reason he's here could be anything."

Averey, Jenna, and Svetlana join them in the living room, to hear what T.J. has to say...