The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera sees her small, square patch of pubic hair. With her right two fingers, she separates her labia, showing off her glistening wet pussy. She sits back on the bed. "Now you can see how much my pussy wants your thick cock inside me. So keep stroking, a little harder for me baby."

Camila finally takes a finger and inserts it into her pussy. She exhales, and the breath is dragged out as she gets her finger deeper inside her. "Uhhhhhhhh Yeah. Fuck."

Camila sits back and starts to slowly rotate her finger in her pussy as she adds a second. "Uhhhhh. Uhhhhh yeahhhh." Her moans are soft as she tries to give off the impression that she is being penetrated by a cock and not just her fingers.

"Yeah baby. I know you wish you could be inside of me, but I know you can just watch me cum and you'll know, it's for you." She says, her voice gets a little louder as she works over her pussy longer.

Her left hand continues to play with the rest of her body as her right hand plays with herself. "Fuuuuuuck. Keep stroking that cock, a little faster for me."

"I know you want to pretend you could be on top of me, lying down in this bed as you fill me up. Yeahhhhhhh. I want that too." Her accent comes out a little stronger as she gets more and more intro her performance.

She briefly takes her hand out of her pussy. "Or maybe you want to see me from behind? Do you want that baby?" The beautiful Brazilian moves closer to the other end of the bed, closer to the camera and gets on all fours. She tries to angle herself so the camera can get her ass and her full breasts in clear view.

"Keep that grip tight baby. Fuuuuuuuck!" She places one hand on the bed, and puts her right hand back into her pussy. "Keep that grip on your hard cock tight as you get ready to give me your come."

Camila re-inserts her right two fingers into her pussy, which Camila thinks is even wetter than usual for her video. She slowly begins to finger herself again as she's on her knees. "Uh fuuuuck. I need you to fuck me! Uh yeah!"

Camila begins to back her ass up back and forth, her fingers never exit her pussy, but get deeper inside as she fucks her self. When she rocks herself back, she keeps herself there, and moves her fingers around before rocking forward and back again, repeating the process.

"Uh! UH! UHHH!" She moans with each rock backward. "Faster baby! Uhhhh!" Camila moves back and forth faster as she instructs the viewer to do the same. Her knees and left arm feel the strain in her body as they support her, but the orgasm she's fingering herself to makes her forget alleviate any pain.

"Picture yourself right behind me. My ass bouncing off you as my pussy takes every bit of your long cock. Uhhhhh! Uhh yesssss!" Camila says.

"Are you getting close baby?" She asks as she turns over again. She gets off her knees and inches back again towards the bed. She puts a pillow underneath the small of her back and lies down, but keeps her head up to look at the camera.

Camila is keeps her two fingers on her g-spot, flicking it hard as her eyes widen, her breathing grows heavier. "Faster, baby. I'm so close. Uhhhhhhhhhh yeah." Each time she instructs the viewer 'faster' her hand moves faster inside her.

Camila flicks her pussy faster and faster, her large breasts moving up and down as her movements intensify. Then with the support of the pillow underneath her, Camila lifts up her hips and inserts her lift index finger inside her asshole.

She remembered that it worked in Week One's Challenge, and since this Climax was supposed to callback to it, she hoped this one would too. Camila had a finger in both her holes, hoping the viewer would enjoy her doubly penetrating herself even more. "Uhhhhh fuuuuuck! Baby! Give me all of it. Spray your cum anywhere on my body you want." She gives a couple quick slaps to her pussy before immediately going back inside.

Camila increased the pace of the three fingers she had inside her. "Fuuuuuck. Cum for me baby. Uhhhhh yeahhhhh. I'm about to cum too! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh! UHHHHHHHHH!" Camila removed the two fingers from her pussy, and she her hips bucked wildly on the pillow as she squirted her cum towards the camera.

Camila's hips are still thrusting upward in the air as she pants. She takes her finger out of her ass and she moves her hands all over her body as she comes down from her orgasm. "Good job baby. I can't wait to do it again."

Camila shuts the camera off. A couple members of production grab the cameras out of Camila's and Averey's room. They make 11 copies of each and head into the eleven rooms the voting body is in.

Averey and Camila get dressed and now have to just sit inside the room they just fucked themselves in for 25 minutes as they wait for their videos to be watched.

The wait is agony. The two beautiful women were able to forget about the stress of being eliminated and just enjoyed the performance as much as they could. Now that it was over, both women felt that they had come far in the Challenge that they were so prepared for every challenge without the nerves.

Finally, a member of production knocks on each woman's room. They are led to a hallway. The nine men who have watched and masturbated to the two videos have left. Cara Maria and Jenna are standing behind T.J. and they both smile and nod at Averey and Camila, trying to indicate to both of them that they did a great job.

T.J.: "Okay ladies. This part as you know, is not easy. Our crew talked to the voters who were brought in, and all eleven of them said they were at least a little conflicted." Cara Maria and Jenna nod their heads in agreement. They both loved both videos.

T.J., looks behind him: "Girls, anything you want to say before one of them goes home?"

They both pause, it really was a difficult decision for both of them. There was something different about the feeling of voting someone to actually be eliminated versus voting someone into an elimination round.

Jenna: "I really loved both videos. I've never watched a girl solo video, but I thought you were both hot, and you knew it. I was definitely getting a little warm. Didn't quite uh, touch myself, but I came close."

Cara Maria: "And I certainly did some, uh, diddling as I watched both of you guys. You were both so engaging, which I know is probably the most important quality here. You both know you deserve to be here so much, and I really love you both."

"Awww thanks." Averey said smiling.

"Thanks girls." Camila said, a little more nervously.

T.J., turning back to Averey and Camila: "O.K. The final vote total... Was as close as it could be, six to five."

Averey, starts to get nervous. She covers her face with one hand, then two. Then takes them off, and closes her eyes. Camila keeps her eyes open, but is slightly shaking her legs.

...

T.J.: "Averey..."

.

.

.

T.J.: "......"

.

.

.

T.J. "This ends your time here. Camila congrats you're still playing for the big money."

Averey turns and gives Camila a big hug, and whispers, "I want to see your vid now." When they let go, Camila smiles and Averey wipes a couple tears away.

T.J.: "Averey, you proved to be both a great competitor, and played up to the theme of the Challenge with as much dedication as anyone could. You did great this season. You're leaving with the $119,400 you had banked, we hope to see you again. Helluva job."

Jenna and Cara Maria hug Averey good bye. Averey was glad she decided to spend one last night with Cara Maria, as she walks down the hallway, she turns and waves to the woman she shared a bed with away from the Challenge multiple times.

Averey: "I'm honored, flattered that I was picked for this season. One or two scenes from my Real World season gave someone in power a lasting enough image to put me on for this season, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity. I'm glad Camila and I left on good terms. I'm not mad at her."

Averey: "Camila proved today that she deserved to make it this far, I know she was hot in her vid. I hope Cara Maria wins, cause, I think she deserves it the most, I know first hand. But I loved working with everyone I worked with this season."

**

Back at the house, the three women toast to being the Final Three.

"Congrats ladies!" Camila said. "Which one of you do I have to thank for me still being here?"

Cara Maria and Jenna smile and pause.

"Yourself!" Cara Maria said. "Your video was good enough that more people liked it. It was soooo good."

"I voted for you." Jenna said raising her hand.

"Uhhhhh...... Yeah, I did not..." Cara Maria said. She bites her lower lip, and hopes her honesty doesn't set Camila off.

"Really?!" Camila said.

"Sorry. Averey's video, she, how do I describe it- She played up to the fact that it was a competition more, and that really stuck with me." Cara Maria answered. "I really, really liked yours though Camila, but I had to pick one. I was stuck."

"It's true." Jenna said, "You'll see Averey's video, when the show airs, but she had something at the end that played up to the Challenge that almost made me vote for her."

"O.K." She said to Cara Maria, "As long as I know you didn't solely vote for her cause you and her... You know." Camila said. She was just happy to still be in the game.

**

It's a couple of days later in the afternoon. The women haven't been told it's a Challenge day. Unlike other seasons where the cast is forced to entertain themselves by just talking to each other, this season, the house had a few board games for the women to occupy their time. It was a bit of a reward for agreeing to compete in such a unique, and different season of The Challenge.

The women are in the middle of a game of poker, when there's a knock on the door. It's T.J. Camila lets the host in, and he enters the house.

"Hey girls." T.J. says.

The collective dread overcomes the three Challengers.

"Right now, I'm gonna need to see Cara Maria." He continues.

Cara Maria looks at the host, is worried, puts down her cards.

"Cara Maria, you're gonna be coming with us." He informs her and the rest of the cast, with a very serious tone.

"O.K." Cara Maria says. She's fearing the worst. Even though the last time T.J. came to the house it wasn't serious, this time she was worried it was, to balance out.

She looks back at Jenna and Camila and waves goodbye. It's the most scared look Cara Maria has had on The Challenge in a long time.

Jenna: "I don't know what's going on with Cara Maria, or why they took her. I know there's no way she did anything that would warrant getting in trouble, but with this show, you never know."

Production now shows Cara Maria in the van.

Cara Maria: "I don't know anything right now. Where I'm going, am I being kicked off, is this the next Challenge. It's extremely, overwhelmingly stressful."

**

12