The Champion's Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

"It's good luck to squeeze his Willie." Alessandra whispered to me with a wink.

I could only stare and giggle as I wondered what I've gotten myself into. I felt hot and excited in a way I had not felt since -- well, ever!

As the Green Man completed his circuit of the company he found himself before the thrones, one empty the other occupied by Kathryn, still pretending to be in a magical slumber. With exaggerated kabuki--like moves he approached her warily like a beast sensing a trap. Crouching and sniffing, he approached closer and closer, eventually lifting her out of her throne and carrying her into the middle of the dancer's circle.

The dancers circled close as the Green Man kissed Kathryn passionately, causing her to stir and kiss him back with equal fervor. The company gave a great cheer as the two embraced passionately in the circle of firelight. The Green Man grew ever lustier, kissing Kathryn's neck and shoulders and pawing at her dress, which eventually slipped down exposing a pale breast, which he hungrily kissed. The rhythm of the drums became faster, matching the pounding of my heart; I couldn't believe what I was seeing, or the effect it was having on me. I felt a wetness growing in my panties, a blush blooming in my cheeks and my breath becoming rapid and shallow. I discreetly untied the top bow on my bodice for some welcome relief from its constricting embrace.

Before long the Green Man had completely stripped Kathryn of her clothing. Her pale delicate body clung to his muscular painted form like some ancient wood nymph embracing a tree. I thought that they were going to make love then and there, but there was one more ritual to be observed. The Green Man gave a signal, and several knights and squires stepped forward and lifted Kathryn's naked form, carrying her on her back. They followed the Green Man as he walked one last circuit of the fire lit circle. As Kathryn was carried past them, members of the company spilled small quantities of their favorite beverage upon her, causing her to giggle and squeal.

"An offering to the Green Man." Alessandra whispered to me, as she readied her cup.

By the time they brought Kathryn past us, her naked body glistened in the firelight. I poured a small amount of honey mead on her right breast, while Alessandra dribbled apricot brandy over Kathryn's shaved mound. Having completed their circuit, the Knights and squires carried her into the opulent tent where the Green Man awaited. Laying her gently down on a blanket just inside the tent, the Knights and squires retreated to the firelight outside where the rest of the company was watching the amorous performance.

Kathryn squirmed languidly as the Green Man licked and sucked the offerings off of her naked, glistening body. He lingered on her breasts for some time before licking his way down between her thighs, which she most willingly spread for him. As he began to kiss and nibble her pussy, she arched her back sensuously, rocking her hips back and forth as she moaned with pleasure. Skillfully working his tongue, the Green Man soon brought her to a squealing orgasm before sliding up her body and kissing her with a feral intensity. Kathryn, burning with passion and oblivious to the world, returned his kiss as she wrapped her pale legs around his torso.

The Green Man responded by reaching down with one hand and guiding his swollen cock into her. His manhood was impressive enough against his 6 foot 4 frame; against Kathryn's petite body it looked absolutely enormous! I gasped as he thrust himself inside of her, with long powerful strokes as she whimpered and moaned in ecstasy. Matching time with the drummer's beat, the Green Man thrust himself ever deeper with powerful strokes of his hips.

From where Alessandra and I were seated, we could not help but have a full view of the goings-on within the tent, and we were both enraptured.

"Don't you wish you were her right now?" Alessandra whispered in my ear. "Getting fucked by that magnificent cock, everyone watching, every woman wishing she was you."

I swallowed and nodded my head, unable to take my eyes off of the two lovers for more than a moment.

An enigmatic smile on her face, Alessandra returned her attention to the lustful couple.

A sudden squeal of ecstasy from the champion's pavilion announced Kathryn's climax, followed shortly by a long low grunt as the Green Man shot his seed into his lover's womb. A cheer went up and glasses were raised in toast as the ritual was consummated. The two lovers rolled side-by-side, caressing each other tenderly as they tried to catch their breath after their amorous exertions.

I turned to Alessandra, mouth agape, hardly able to believe what I just saw.

"And thus the Autumn Queen and the Green Man consummated their union, ensuring fertility and a bountiful harvest in the New Year." Alessandra said, clapping her hands. "Don't you just love happy endings?"

On hearing yet another round of applause, I turned back to the champion's pavilion where Kathryn emerged triumphantly holding up a pomegranate. Naked but for a cloak she was disheveled but radiant, her pale body covered with streaks and smears of the Green Man's body paint. With a mischievous grin Kathryn began to move around the circle of firelight teasing and flirting with the men. Eventually she stopped in front of Godfrey, who was grinning ear to ear. She cocked her hip and shrugged, causing the cloak to fall away from her right side, exposing a pert breast, before handing the pomegranate to him. He pulled open the ripe fruit and took a succulent seed between his teeth, which Kathryn then retrieved with a kiss. Taking her hand he led her to his tent as the other fighters whistled and cheered.

"Think of the pomegranate as an invitation -- a little icebreaker party game." Alessandra explained. "If you are offered one, you may always decline. If you wish to accept it, you should take one of the seeds and hold it between your teeth. The person who gave it to you will then take the seed with their teeth while giving you a kiss. If you wish to take things further... well that's up to the two of you. Once you have had your play, the pomegranate is yours to offer to someone you wish to get to know better."

"Is Kathryn going to... with Godfrey!?" I whispered.

"MmmHmm." Alessandra answered.

"But her husband is..." I stuttered.

"Right there." Alessandra whispered, pointing towards the champion's pavilion.

My eyes followed Alessandra's gaze to the entrance to the large tent, where the Green Man stood surveying the scene before him like an Emperor, his arms folded over his chest. The firelight glistened on his polished black rams horns and accentuated the contours of his painted, muscular body. He was slowly turning his head to and fro as if searching for something, and then his eyes found me. Suddenly I felt as if we were the only two people in the world, everyone else having faded to shadowy ghosts.

The Green Man sniffed the air and began his hunt, moving through the crowd with feral grace, his eyes never leaving mine. He stalked me slowly, allowing my excitement to build to almost unbearable levels. My heart was a jackhammer in my chest, and my breathing was becoming shallow; I loosened my bodice yet again as I struggled for air. He was now standing directly before me, an unmistakable bulge in his loincloth. He gazed into my eyes and took my trembling hand, into which he placed a pomegranate.

--*--

I followed the Green Man into the pillow-strewn tent literally shaking with excitement. Every fiber of my being was screaming at me with conflicting demands. Part of me wanted to just flee this surreal scene of lust and debauchery, but a greater part of me was already seduced beyond all hope of redemption. Sensing my trepidation, the Green Man leaned close and whispered in my ear as he gently caressed my cheek. "Do not fear my lady, we go only as far as you will and no further."

I could only bite my lip and nod as I gazed into his hazel eyes. He slipped a strong arm around the small of my back, pulling me towards him and pressing his rigid cock against my belly. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders, fingers exploring the contours of his muscles.

"Now Lady... tell me of your appetites." The Green Man whispered in a husky growl as he toyed with a lock of my raven hair.

"Just... take me!" I whispered back passionately, as I surrendered to my desires.

With a satisfied growl, the Green Man leaned down and kissed me fiercely as he skillfully unlaced my bodice with his free hand. I had never in my life been kissed with such hot animal passion and as our tongues danced and flirted my knees grew weak and my heart fluttered. He eased me down into the pillows, slipping off my dress and undergarments as I lay half swooning beneath him.

After removing my shoes, the Green Man knelt between my legs and paused to admire my naked body, as I lay sprawled before him. He had removed his loincloth and his cut, erect cock stood proud, in all its 8-inch glory. He placed his hand on my knees, and then ran then up my thighs slowly and sensuously as goose bumps spread along my skin like ripples on a pond. He slowly leaned over me breathing deep as his hands explored my mound, my tummy and my ribs before settling on my breasts. Grunting softly with satisfaction, he cupped and kneaded my soft breasts, gently pinching and teasing my erect nipples as I writhed beneath him.

I then felt the Green Man's strong hands on the small of my back as he lifted me up till I was face to face with him as he knelt on the pillows. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck and my legs around his waist as our lips met again in another hot kiss. Glancing out of the corner of my eye I could see and feel the eyes upon us as members of the company watched us with obvious pleasure, which gave me an incredible erotic thrill. I clung to the Green Man even tighter, trapping his cock between his belly and my pussy. I began to instinctively hump my swollen labia against the bottom of his hard shaft, my copious juices covering it with a slick sheen. With a lustful grunt, I felt him hoist me up even higher against him, and then slowly lower me on to his waiting cock. I gasped and my eyes grew wide as I felt his velvety bulbous head slide up my labia and begin to force its way into my now dripping cunt. As inch after hot inch of his swollen member slid into me, I closed my eyes and whimpered softly as I felt my vagina stretch. My legs, which had been wrapped tightly around him, relaxed and I took the last 3 inches suddenly, causing me to grunt as I felt the air knocked out of me.

Once he was fully inside of me the Green Man began thrusting his hips with a steady rhythm, which I soon matched. Thus intertwined, we danced slowly to the rhythm of the doubeks till I felt a knot of sexual energy building in my belly as a climax drew near. The Green Man seemed to sense my impending orgasm, and changed his rhythm, pounding me hard on the down strokes and shimmying his hips before lifting me up again. He was driving me mad, and I heard myself moaning loudly as my body burned with ecstasy. Reaching down between us he gently massaged my engorged clit, which sent me right over the edge; my eyes rolled back into my head as my back arched and my limbs trembled. The tent seems to spin and I nearly blacked out before strong arms caught me and gently lowered me onto the soft blankets.

Although I was swimming in bliss, the Green Man's lust was not yet sated, and he quickly rolled me over onto my stomach before lifting my hips and reinserting his rock hard cock back into my quivering pussy. Pounding me hard, I could both hear and feel his thighs slapping against my ass. Sitting up on my hands and knees, I pushed back against him wanting more. I was getting the fuck of my life, and I didn't want it to end! I began chanting "yes!" like a mantra, my voice slowly going up in pitch till it was an unrecognizable squeal. When my orgasm hit, the lights dimmed and the stars burst out as I collapsed into a quivering heap on the pillows.

As I lay back in the pillows, my mind still reeling in post--orgasmic bliss, I tried to comprehend my situation. I was lying naked in a medieval tent, having just been fucked senseless by a man dressed as some sort of pagan demon in full view of dozens of people I had only just met. And I loved every minute of it! Rachel would never in a million years have done such things. But Lady Evelyn? Well... Lady Evelyn was a slut.

--*--

The sky was growing light when I awoke, and the campsite was quiet apart from a few intimate whispers, muffled moans and the soft crackle of dying embers. Looking up at the top of the tent I quickly realized that it was not mine; as my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I realized I was back in the champion's pavilion, along with an unknown number of sleeping people in various states of undress. Kathryn was curled up beside me sound asleep, her left hand draped across my breast and I seemed to be using her husband's thigh as a pillow. There was another hand resting on my left leg; I had no idea who it belonged to. After getting my bearings, I carefully disentangled myself from the mass of sleeping bodies and stood up, using a nearby tent pole for support. Looking down at where I had lain I couldn't help but wonder if Kathryn and I had... well. Who knows what Lady Evelyn was capable of? The last thing I remember from last night was snuggling with Alaric in his tent after a very satisfying fuck.

Head pounding and mouth dry as a cotton ball, I picked my way gingerly through the slumbering obstacle course and managed to find my under gown, shoes and cloak, which I wrapped around me to ward off the morning chill. Stepping outside, I walked between the dying embers of the fire pits and into the feast pavilion where I found a cooler of water and some wooden mugs.

Walking along the row of tents, I could see that most were occupied by sleeping couples, a few with more than two. There were also a few sleeping revelers curled up by the fire pits, wrapped in cloaks and one young man sprawled facedown in the dirt, tankard still grasped in his hand, snoring happily.

At the north end of the camp I saw in the gathering light a small steep trail winding its way up beside the huge boulder that stood sentinel over the camp. Curious, I clambered up to see if I could catch a view of the sunrise. I eventually found myself on top of the rocky outcrop, looking out over the sleeping camp. I sat on a slab of rock, which made a comfortable seat and drew the cloak around me as I looked east where a spectacular sunrise was beginning to take shape.

So enraptured was I by the beautiful colors that were starting to paint the eastern sky, I didn't notice Zoë until she sat beside me with two steaming mugs of coffee.

"I see you found my favorite spot." Zoë smiled, as she handed me one of the mugs.

I thanked her profusely and took a deep breath of coffee scented steam before putting the mug to my lips and drinking. I smiled at Zoë and only then notice how disheveled she looked; like me, she was dressed only in her under gown and a cloak. Her white gown was smeared with the Green Man's body paint, as was her forehead, and her hair was a mess. She must've been thinking the exact same thing, as I followed her gaze to my own under gown and its telltale smudges. We looked up at each other and burst out laughing.

"So are you glad you came?" Zoë asked, after catching her breath.

"Oh Zoë! You have no idea how much I needed that." I whispered.

"I think I had an inkling." Zoë smiled.

"Thank you. You are a dear friend." I said as I rested my head on her shoulder.

Zoë just smiled and sipped her coffee, as we both turned to admire the sunrise.

A thousand thoughts and emotions roiled within me as I recalled the events of the last 24 hours. I knew nothing would ever be the same, and while that thought frightened me it also made me smile. There was a whole new world out there to explore, and Lady Evelyn was up for adventure!

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers