The Champs Are Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm shit..." Dolph groans as AJ drags her tongue down the left side of his rock hard dick.

AJ cutely and seductively laughs, knowing that she is the one in control at the present moment, continuing to work her tongue down his impressive shaft and occasionally delivering a teasing flick of her tongue.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh..." Dolph Ziggler groans as AJ flicks her tongue against his cock

AJ closes her eyes as she starts to guide her tongue back up the length of his shaft, purposely moving at a slow pace.

"Awww damn babe..." Dolph moans as AJ teases his cock as she drags her tongue against it.

AJ reaches the head of his cock and playfully flicks her tongue before she parts her perky, sultry lips and takes his impressive cock directly into her mouth.

"Mmmm yeah...fuck..." Dolph Ziggler groans as AJ wraps her lips around his dick before she starts to bob her head on it.

"Mmmmmm..." AJ Lee softly moans as she steadily bobs her head on his cock, with her lips soothingly brushing back and forth, her saliva lightly trickling down to his shaft.

"Awww yeah babe... mmmm..." Dolph moans as he watches AJ suck his cock while she places her hands on his gorgeous waist.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." AJ moans around Ziggler's cock as she brings her head gradually forward, rocking on her knees slightly as she sucks on his cock with explicit skill

Dolph licks his teeth as AJ sucks and slurps on his cock while taking it only half-way into her mouth.

AJ turns her head lightly on Ziggler's cock, grinding her lips on his shaft for a moment, before smoothly and steadily bobbing her head forward.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as AJ firmly presses her lips on his cock as she rocks her head back and forth.

"Mmmmm...mmm...gahhhh gahhhh" AJ moans and starts to lightly gag around Ziggler's cock as she happily takes him deeper into her mouth

"Ahhhhh fuck... mmmm..." Dolph moans as AJ gags herself on his cock while he plces a hand on top of her head.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm gahhhh... Gahhhhh!" AJ moans and smiles around his cock, taking him deeper than she possibly can to intentionally make herself gag on his perfect cock.

"Awwww fuck... mmmmm shit..." Dolph groans as AJ deep throats his cock while looking up to lock eyes with him.

AJ slides her tongue against the bottom side of his cock before she loosens her lips around his shaft and begins to lift her head.

"MMmm shit..." Dolph licks his lips as AJ drags her lips against his shaft until it falls from her saliva dripping mouth.

AJ slyly smirks up at Ziggler and lifts her skull patterned top to expose her nicely rounded and perky tits. AJ licks her teeth and locks her crazed, sultry eyes on Ziggler "Put the belt back on..." AJ says in a cute, yet commanding and seductive tone.

"You're so damn cute when you're bossy..." Dolph smirks as he bends down to pick up his World Heavyweight Championship and once again straps it around his waist.

AJ scrunched her nose and laughs "You love it!"

"You bet I do babe..." Dolph says as he moves to kneel on the floor.

AJ tosses her dark hair back and turns on her knees to face away from Ziggler before extending her body forward and places her hands onto the locker room floor in front of her.

Dolph licks his lips as he moves closer to AJ and he proceeds to guide his cock into her tight wet snatch while placing his hands on her hips.

"Mmmmmm ohhh gosh, babe..." AJ moans and takes breath as she feels his cock sliding into her nicely wet and surprisingly tight pussy

"Awww yeah..." Dolph groans as he begins to pump his cock in and out of AJ's twat while pulling her back against himself.

"Ohhh yeah...ohhhh Ziggy" AJ moans as her petite body is easily pulled back against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Dolph Ziggler grunts as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts while AJ's ass smacks against the gold faceplate of the World Heavyweight Championship.

"Ohhhh yeah...mmm fuck me babe" AJ moans as her petite body bounce forward with each of his thrusts.

"Ahhhhh awww..." Dolph groans as he plows his cock into AJ's pussy while keeping her perfectly lined up in front of himself so that the championship around his waist is smacking squarely against her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh ohhhhhh" AJ moans as she starts to grind and push back on Ziggler's cock

Dolph licks his teeth as AJ grinds her pussy back against his cock even as he tries to hold her steady as he fucks her.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhh babe!" AJ moans with delight as her petite and adorably sultry body shakes with each slamming thrust of his cock.

"Awwww mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Dolph moans as he rams his cock deeply into AJ's twat while she bounces on her hands and knees in front of him.

AJ turns her head and looks back at Ziggler with a lust-filled smile "Ohhh babe...mmm you're so good"

"Awww mmmm shit babe I'm fucking perfect..." The show-off groans as he slams his cock into AJ's cunt.

"Mmmm ohhh baby....ahhhh you are!" AJ loudly moans and eagerly throws her petite body back against his cock.

Dolph smirks as AJ lustfully shoves herself back against him as he fucks her, which results in AJ's ass colliding repeatedly with his championship belt.

"Ohhhhhh.... Fuck...mmmmm so much better than Cena...mmm and Daniel....ohhh and Punk! Ohhhh you're the best ever" AJ moans

"Mmmmm fuck tell me something I don't know..." Dolph groans as he teases pulling out of AJ's pussy.

AJ turns her head back and narrows her eyes at Ziggler "You better not pull out babe.."

"Why?" Dolph asks as he pulls out part way before he grabs AJ's legs in order to jerk her with him as turns to lay on his back.

AJ presses her lips together and cutely looks over her shoulder "Because I said so..." AJ replies before she leans back and places her hand behind onto his chest, beginning to immediately rock on his cock.

"Mmmmm shit..." Dolph groans as AJ rocks on his large shaft.

AJ bites down on her bottom lip as she takes full control on Ziggler's cock, rocking and grinding her pussy down.

"Awww yeah... mmm..." Dolph moans as he places his hands behind his head as he lets AJ be large and in charge as she rides him

"Ohhhhh mmmmm yeah babe...you like that?" AJ asks, with sweat dripping down her adorably petite body, rocking and bouncing at an impressively quick and solid pace.

"Awww yeah... mmmm fuck.." Dolph groans as AJ lifts and drops herself repeatedly on his dick.

"Ohhhhh Ziggy.... Ohhhhh!" AJ moans loudly as she bounces on his cock and then sharply grinds down each time she lowers

"Ahhhhh mmmm shit... mmmm fuck..." Dolph Ziggler moans as AJ Lee bounces rapidly on his cock, and the sound of her ass smacking down against his championship belt echoes in the locker room.

"Ohhhhhh....mmmm ohhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" AJ lustfully screams mimicking her once boyfriend, Daniel Bryan.

"AHhhh awww shit... mmm..." Dolph groans as he starts to thrust his cock up into AJ's twat.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" AJ loudly and lustfully screams as she rapidly bounces on his cock when he thrusts up into her wet snatch.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmm..." Dolph moans as AJ takes her hands off of his chest and places them on his legs as he plows his cock sharply up into her.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" AJ Lee loudly screams as her pussy presses tightly around his cock and the sweat covered Diva begins to cum.

"Awwww shit... mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as his cock begins to throb within AJ's snatch as her juices coat his tool.

An exhausted AJ with her hair sweat plastered to her face sits up on his cock and continues to rock on his cock. AJ turns her head to look back at Ziggler as she manipulates his cock with her extremely wet pussy. "Mmmmm cum in me, baby..."

"Ahhhh awww fuc... mmmmm..." Dolph groans as he feels his throbbing cock starting to erupt within AJ's soaking wet pussy.

AJ tilts her head back and releases a crazed, lust-filled laugh as she feels his cum flooding into her snatch.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit..." Dolph moans as AJ grinds her cunt down on his cock, milking more cum out of it and into her pussy.

AJ licks her lips and lifts herself off of Ziggler's cock, remaining down on her knees.

"Mmm fuck babe... that was great..." Dolph says as he starts to sit up.

AJ presses her lips together and nods her "It's always great with you, Ziggy!"

"And it's going to be great again once we get out of this stinking city.." Dolph smirks

AJ licks her teeth "Mmmm... Babe I can't wait for you to show-off on me over and over again..."

-END-

12