The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

Lita, sensing Jerry's urgency, sat back, grabbed Jerry by the ass, and pulled his hips forward to land his overly swollen cock deep into her mouth. The minute Jerry's cock met again with the wetness of Lita's mouth, his balls gave a lurch, and began pumping an enormous load of semen into Lita's welcoming mouth. Jerry's cock and balls, much like Lita's clit and breasts, were larger today than they had been in the past. Jerry's load was as big as Lita's was, pumping out into her mouth for nearly a full minute. Unlike Lita's load, she managed to consume all of it, not allowing a single drop to spill out.

Sucking, slurping, and swallowing, Lita's lustful moans culminated in an almost pained groan. Lita pushed Jerry's hips away, removing his spent cock from her mouth and looked down at her clit. Jerry, startled by the action, followed her gaze.

Lita's clit began to swell further, tensing up, and growing longer, as well as thicker. Lita and Jerry, both witnessing this event, looked on in awe as Lita's clit grew to the size of a small male penis, the girth and length of a small cock, about 2 inches long.

"Every time you cum in me it gets bigger." Lita stated. She reached down and began stroking it in her fist, as it was big enough to use her hand rather than her fingers now.

"Does it hurt, growing like that?" Jerry asked.

"Not as much as you would think. Just while it was growing it felt like a lot of pressure building up." Lita replied. "Should we stop making it bigger?"

Jerry stopped to think about this for a minute. He replied, "It's still your clitoris, and you're still my wife, I love you, and this change in you seems to be as pleasurable to me as it is to you. So let's just go with it for a bit."

Hearing this, Lita perked up and smiled. In the throes of their lustful passion, neither of them really thought much on what was happening, but now having what was effectively a small penis, Lita was beginning to feel a little self-conscious about her body. This reassurance from her husband caused another surge of arousal, and her clit bucked on its thick, meaty stem. "Perhaps... some more then? It feels so good when we're fucking and sucking."

Jerry laughed. "Maybe in a little bit. As delicious as your cum is, I need to eat some real food!" Jerry rolled out of bed, far more nimble than he had expected, and said, "Let's get some breakfast."

Lita smiled, and then blushed with a quick look of concern. "I can't go anywhere... my dick is still hard..."

Jerry looked down to see his wife's genitals standing at full, glorious attention. He recoiled a small bit at when Lita said the word 'dick' and replied with, "Honey, it's still your clit, I wouldn't call it a dick..."

Lita glared at Jerry, unamused. "It goes from limp to hard, and squirts out cum when I orgasm just like yours. It's my new little friend, and I want to call it a dick."

"Besides," she stated with a sly smirk, "you didn't seem to have any problem with what it was called when I was nutting into you."

Jerry blushed now, a little confused and embarrassed. "If you have a dick, does this mean I'm gay now?"

Lita laughed out loud. "Honey, you're still the husband, and I'm still the wife. That hasn't changed. How we express our affection physically may have changed a little bit, but no, I don't think you're gay."

Jerry looked a little relieved, even though the concern he had was all in his head. "Well, if you can go out because your... dick... is still hard, I suppose I'll have to make breakfast here."

Lita smiled, and then noticed that she was passively stroking her dick. She looked at her husband, and asked, "Is this how it is with you boys? You just want to play with it all the time?" As she said this, a glob of precum oozed out the tip, and she expertly scooped it onto her finger and sucked her finger clean. Her eyes got big for a moment as she tasted the precum, and said, "Does it always taste this good?"

Jerry smiled and said, "Some 'boys' never stop playing with their dick, but we have our teenage years to get the majority of it out of our system. And yes, your cum in delicious. Sweeter than mine as I'm sure you've noticed. Let's go eat breakfast." And the young couple left the room.

- 2 -

In the kitchen, Jerry was preparing the ultimate breakfast. Bacon and eggs, hash browns, and pancakes. Normally, this was the sort of breakfast that Jerry would make while Lita was sleeping so she could wake up to it. Lita was instead in the kitchen sitting on the counter, wearing only an open robe, her swollen breasts, perfect stomach, and rock-hard dick fully exposed. She sat there mindlessly playing with her dick while breakfast was being made. She could feel her stomach tightening as her orgasm began to build.

Jerry brought the plates of food over to the table, and asked his wife, "What kind of syrup to you want for your pancakes?"

Lita, with an almost vacant stare, went over to her husband, kissed him passionately, while continuing to stroke her dick, and said very quietly, "... Cum..."

Lita went over to the plate with the stack of pancakes on it, and slapped her cute little dick down on it. The minute the warmth of the pancakes registered on the head of her dick, Lita started pumping loads of thick goo over the whole stack. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she continued to cum. She had a few spurts that missed and slopped all over the table, but the majority of the load plastered the stack of pancakes, coating them in a sticky glaze that was mostly clear with strands of white swirling in it.

Lita scooped up one of the strands that missed the plate off the table with her finger and licked it off. Jerry did the same with one of the others, and replied, "It's a bit unconventional, but the way you were playing with yourself, I figured you would say that."

The young couple sat down and happily ate their cum-soaked breakfast. Lita's cum accenting the flavor of the food. It was as good eating the jizz on food as it was sucking it straight from the source.

Once they finished, Lita, still stroking her dick, said, "That was tasty, but I'm ready for more of YOUR cum now!" As she said this, she pulled Jerry into their bedroom, and threw him onto the bed. As the force of the throw rocked Jerry back onto the bed, Lita grabbed Jerry's pajama pants as his legs were in the air, and in one fluid movement, stripped them off of her husband. As she stepped forward, she shrugged the robe off of herself, and wrapped her legs around her husband's waist. She eased her sopping wet pussy around Jerry's thick shaft of a cock. Lita received a wave of pleasure as the walls of her pussy stretched out around Jerry's cock more than usual. Looking down, she was shocked to notice that Jerry's cock was a couple inched longer than usual, and as thick around now as his wrist. As Lita slid down the cock to its hilt, she felt a small mini-orgasm of pleasure pop from having so much of Jerry inside of her. Her dick was rock-hard, squeezed between the couples. Squirting forth a small amount of cum onto their stomachs.

Jerry moaned as Lita's pussy squeezed tighter than ever before on to his cock. More intense than usual, Jerry noticed something: It wasn't just pressure on his cock, it felt like Lita's pussy pulsing and massaging his cock. Milking it. Jerry became aware that he was pumping forth a steady stream of precum as his wife slid up and down in his lap.

He then realized, chest against chest, that there was a throbbing pressure building in between himself and Lita. Looking down, he saw Lita's cock throbbing. As the blood rushed into Lita's dick, it would swell a little, and subside. Every few pumps, the dick looked a little longer.

This was enough to push Jerry's balls to their breaking point. Seeing that his precum pumping into his wife was enough to grow her dick, he became even more aroused. Meanwhile, the head of her cock began to vomit forth more sticky precum. Lita bounced mindlessly, completely giving herself over to the lust of the fucking she was receiving. She made small bestial grunts as she was filled more and more by her husband. However, Jerry noticed that the grunts happened to coincide with every time Lita's dick got larger. Lita was entranced by the process of enlarging herself.

Jerry reached down, gripped Lita's growing cock tightly, and squeezed the precum up her shaft and out her cock head onto his fist. She gave a gasp as the she felt the pressure against her sensitive member. He licked the cum off of his hand, and said, "Let's see what this does for your dick!"

Jerry released a load of cum larger than any he had blown before directly into his wife's pulsing pussy. He could feel her womb sucking and absorbing the cum as fast as he could produce it.

Lita was paralyzed. Impaled on her husband's cock as her own cock began growing further. Lita let out a growing, guttural moan as her dick became thicker still, now as thick as Jerry's cock was before all this began, and perhaps an inch or so longer than Jerry's old cock. Jerry's cock had grown to almost a foot long through the consuming of his wife's cum.

Lita responded slowly, "I'm... gonna... cum..." and, as she said the last word, a thick rope of cum began to start flowing out of her cock. Weak at first, the stream shot into the air like a fountain, splashing down on the stomachs of the husband and wife duo. As the second spurt of cum erupted forth from Lita's cock, Jerry was able to lean backward, arch his back forward, and easily get the first 2 inches of Lita's cock in his mouth while still fucking her pussy. Jerry began to drink deep of his wife's cum.

Seeing and feeling this happen, Lita snapped out of her trance. She followed suit, and found that her flexible feminine frame, even with her growing breasts, was able to lean forth and lick on the shaft of the cock as she continued to cum.

Having a bit more practice with it this time, Jerry wasn't letting any cum spill, but seeing his wife eagerly trying to lick some, he opened his mouth and allowed some spurts to flow down the shaft, where Lita happily lapped up the cum.

Once all of the cumming subsided, Jerry and Lita both laid down on the bed to rest. The two were closer now than they had ever been before.

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers
12