All Comments on 'The Change'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bloody Good read

Good work - bloody good read and I love how it was not submitted in chapters!

IralethIralethover 11 years ago
Wow

I'm not typically a big werewolf fan, but... damn. This one sucked me in and didn't elt go. Well done!

dlearyousdlearyousover 11 years ago
Good read

Enjoined this thoroughly. Is there a second stories to FOLLOW?

almost_wildalmost_wildover 11 years ago
Amazing read!

Can't get it out of my mind! More, please!

LycandopeLycandopeover 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the praise! There is a sequel planned. Also, Skin and Unchained are prequels to The Change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! this one of the rare gems that turn up on this website from time to time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

a proper story; well written, good plot and thankfully devoid of the cloying romanticism that litters this genre. i look forward to reading more of your work. thank you.

harristharristover 11 years ago
Very Very Good

If there were less sex in this story it would most certainly be on the best selllers list. BUT,!!! it would not then be nearly as good as it is now.

Thank You

nmrednecknmredneckover 11 years ago
Great

This was a great story! I was captivated by it from the moment I started reading it and couldn't stop until I finished. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant. I would love to read more about them. Please start thinking of making this a series!

wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago
Super

Would absolutely love more of this pack's tale.......can't wait.....:) and the fact that it was a complete read instead of chapters.....icing on the cake.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

This was well done and a good read. Kudo's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo! Encore! Encore!

Well done, Sir Lycandope! I just couldn't put it down for a minute! More, please?

C. Coyote

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

More please. I want more members of the pack and more adventures as they grow into their powers. And more wolves, and whatever else lives in your world. Wonderful.

kwkslvrkwkslvrover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love this story. I want more .... more good guys .... more bad guys. ... just more and why are you not published and selling this in stores or something?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

You are a fantastic writer! I was immediately sucked into this story start to finish (with the exception of a break because of the very erotic pieces in the story). I'm very impressed and extremely satisfied. I would purchase books if this were a series of books. Thank you for the fantastic story. I'm absolutely in love with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"The Change"

This is one awsume, exquisite story and I loved it. I gave you 5-STARS. You are one hell of a writer who knows how to tell a story with a excellent plot and excellent character development. In a way I would like to see you continue this story as it is such a good one. You write on how the assinulate into human society at work, shopping, and at play. Maybe you might have them find another 1 or 2 of their kind and add them to their pack. It is just a thougth that maybe you would consider writing a sequel to this outstanding story. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

More. More. More. Can't wait to find out about the cat at the mall. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Loved the story! Please don't stop here!

paganraven1paganraven1over 6 years ago
brilliant

love this story keep up the awesome work wouldnt mind seeing how their pack grows

XericXericabout 4 years ago
Fierce and Furry Magical Adventure

Great story, good characters, interesting werewolf and magic in this one. I’d love to learn more about Amelia and what she is, and hear more of the sexy wolves whistling and lusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is there a sequel?

Is there a sequel?

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholaralmost 4 years ago
Sexy werewolf done right.

I think what I hate about most werewolf stories is the women turning into weak submissives, even though their human mind rails against it, and werewolves running around murdering the shit out of humanity. This story expertly skirts both of those pet peeves by giving making humanity a weak non-threat in the eyes of the wolves, giving us a demonic enemy to serve as the antagonist, and relegating "submission" to a minor part of the story that is only applicable to the sex that they both wanted to have, anyway (that is, the "alpha male" isn't forcing a strong-willed woman to submit to sex that she wouldn't have wanted as a human... they both turn each other on).

I know this story is basically ancient history by Lit standards, but I think it is one of your best, and it would be a good base for a continued story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would it be possible for you to write a human male x female werewolf story and have the male STAY human throughout the story, never transforming once.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am a subscriber to your Patreon, and I love the vast majority of what you write, but I have always wanted a sequel to this.

I am yours and you are mine, that absolute truthfulness of what a partnership should be, no submission to the male, the women are equals. They may play at submission but that is not who they are, as Illiterate Scholar so accurately points out below.

One of the best werewolf stories I have ever read, and some of the best show not tell world building that is very difficult to find. We get peeks into the universe, but always tantalising more that could be expanded into a much deeper and broader body of work.

Anon x HG

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rereading - love the story but hate to say that the sex got in the way. Not that there's too much of it but the descriptions ran on far too long. Found myself skipping much of it.

On that topic, one of the tests I tend to apply in cases like this is whether or not the story holds together without the sex. It does but it's still a detraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
1066 Followers
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

SIMILAR Stories