The Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" I asked.

"More. Much more," she told me.

At that point I didn't think I knew what I was getting into. We lie there for a little while longer digging into each others faces before eventually making our way into the shower together and then to the bed.

I had to ask, "so what do you mean by more?"

She got this innocent I'm thinking look on her face before blurting it out. "I want to watch you fuck her."

"What?"

"You heard me. And don't act like you didn't like fucking that chick, I saw the way you two were on that movie. You were into each other, at least physically."

"Yeah, you're right. But that was then. I don't even really know why I kept that movie after we got together…"

"I don't care that you did it, Mya, I'm 100% cool with it."

"But Angel, I only honestly want you. I'm not trying to go around banging different chicks all of the time."

"And I'm not saying that I want you to…I'm just saying I want you to bang her, once…while I watch. What's her name anyway?"

And that's when it happened again. The phone rang and it was My Favorite Mistake. "Danielle," I said, deadpan.

"Wait…you're telling me that your 'favorite mistake' is the same girl in video?"

I sighed, "Yep, that's what I'm saying. And now she's writing me texts again."

"I wanna see."

And so she saw it and had it confirmed in her mind that her wish was to be granted.

So whn r u goin 2 let me get what I want from u? I knw u wan it 2.

"Oh," she said. "Sounds like she wouldn't mind helping us out a little bit. Text her back and tell her she can get it."

"How do you know what she wants?" I asked her.

"That's easy. Looking at that video I know exactly what she wants. I would want it too; one last round with you. Tell her she can have it so long as I'm there."

I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me to refuse. Tell her that fucking around with Danielle wasn't a good idea and that she should probably reconsider. Then her hand crept down between my legs and she started to finger me slowly and kiss on my neck. "Please," she breathlessly whispered into my ear as she touched that spot. I couldn't resist her, not now, not ever. I was falling in love and I was determined to keep her and keep her doing all the things she did to me so I could do them back in return. I text Danielle back and rolled over on top of my Angel and began to kiss her. Once again, I didn't know what I was getting into but at the moment it felt good and it felt right so it was going to be done. We made love to each other and didn't talk about it again until later that night…when Danielle wrote me back.

DANIELLE

Mya started me up on the road to making me an even happier woman with that text she sent me back.

Fine. U want it, come and get it. But my girlfriend will b here 4 every minute. U game?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before she let me have what I wanted and as soon as she accepted I also knew I wasn't leaving her house empty handed. And the girlfriend thing, please! She knows how much of an exhibitionist I am, another person or several people in the room wouldn't slow me down at all. In fact it usually only made me perform better; I was made for porn I swear. Plus with the other person being her new significant other I knew I had to be at my peak just to make sure that if she was going to stay with this new girl that she was going to be having an affair with me and if not, her girlfriend would. The feeling of knowing the person fucking you belongs to someone else helps boost the pleasure by about ten times, something that especially wasn't lost on me at that moment.

Manuel was at my apartment just coming out of my bathroom when I got her message. He's married to some girl named Cruz whom he claims he stays around with for the kids. After he told me that the first time I told him that none of that was any of my concern and if his wife ever found me I would deny any and all knowledge of ever meeting him. Mexican women are a little too spicy in the attitude department for me and I'd rather keep her and her problems a few miles away and her man inside me. I was lying in bed wearing only a leopard print robe and placed my phone on my nightstand when I saw him approach me wearing…well, nothing. I love the way Latin men are built and Manuel was no exception to the rule, his body was built well with a few tattoos around his back and torso, just the way I like it.

I perked up when I saw him, sat on the side of my bed and crossed my legs ready for him to speak to me.

"You look good girl," he said to me in his thick accent.

"So do you baby," I shot back. "I'm ready for a little Latino heat right now."

"And I'm ready to give it to you."

With that, he did something a little unexpected, at least for him, and dropped to his knees to eat me out and to be honest with you, having the thought of Mya on my mind, I wasn't impressed with his first attempt. It was okay and all but I think he needed to practice a little bit more on wifey before I could consider him any real good. He did do an ok job making my pussy wet while I thought about Mya and that helped a lot when it came for him to slide his cock inside of me and fuck me for the next hour. I wasn't too fond of his tongue outside of talking but I loved his cock at all times. I swear he fucked me like warriors must have fucked women before a battle to the death thousands of years ago. It was almost barbaric the way he tossed me around like a rag doll on top of him, turned me around to fuck me backwards and order me around to do whatever it was he needed. Manuel was always a great fuck and it only turned me on even more seeing his phone going off on silent in the pocket of his jeans while I blew him on the bed. Still, after having him attempt to eat me out I had my mind made up (as if it wasn't already) and I knew I had to make a trip to Mya's to get my last shot. I even told her text her back to tell her after I finished with Manuel later that night.

Game on. I'm ready when you are.

After that night, Mya and I had some back and forth convo about getting together for one last one night stand with her girlfriend around. As it turns out this wasn't even her idea and her girl pushed the idea on her. This couldn't be any more perfect; not only was I about to take Mya back but the new girl was helping me do it! Now I was jealous for 2 reasons, the first for this new girl having Mya and second for Mya having a girlfriend that's so open sexually. I had to meet her knowing that little tidbit; maybe it could result in a little fun on the side, with or without Mya.

Mya laid down some ground rules for the night in question as it approached but I never paid any attention to her rules so I completely ignored everything she said and gave her a few "mmm hmm's" on the phone as she went over them just to make sure she felt important. I'm pretty sure she already knew that rules could never be followed when sex was involved, especially with me. She likes to think she's in control and that's fine but anyone who knows her knows that she has less in order than she believes. Still, she is a great girl and the sex is always incredible. I just knew she was gonna be mine again.

The day came and I was so excited I got up about 6 am without an alarm clock or anything. I felt like the nights activities were an event like a fancy dinner party and I had to make sure everything for the occasion was perfect. I had a long day that felt completely worth it when I pulled up to her driveway in my '68 Dodge Charger. I brought along a side strap book bag with a few goodies I had collected throughout the day to add to the festivities because if anyone was going to make this an interesting night I knew it had to be me. I mean, it's great and all that her new girl wanted to bring me in to tear her up for a night but who knew how good she was at satisfying the people in the house? Always come prepared…

I stepped out of the car and had to evaluate myself before I walked to the door. My sky blue peep toe wedges, matching plaid Capri pants and matching dress shirt with obviously ridiculous cleavage were all accounted for. I even made sure to find an old style red lipstick that left a mark on everything it touched. I made sure I was going to be remembered. And just to keep it interesting, I got my hair dyed and styled earlier in the day. I had subtle red highlights flowing throughout it with big, loose curls that somehow still managed to reach the top of my breasts; my hair was longer than I expected it to be. Since everything was in order I decided it was time to go inside and showoff the goods to the lucky ladies inside. Little did I know what I was about to see.

Angel didn't look like I expected her to. As a matter of fact if I would have imagined her to be as cute as I could she still would be cuter now than I could have even dreamt of! No wonder Mya didn't want to respond to my messages, she was shacked up with girl who could pass for Jessica Alba's sister. Shit, I wouldn't have wanted to stray either but now I want Angel to! Damn she looked so good right then and I'm not even sure if she was trying too. She wore a pair of baggy, grey sweatpants that hung off of her waist low enough to make you wonder if she was wearing any panties, a pair of grey and white Nike Air Force 1's, white sports bra and her hair hung down natural and the dark golden color of it seemed to make her complexion shine. It didn't help that her bright eyes started to squint as she flashed a wide smile as she laid her eyes on me. My mouth was kinda hanging open and I didn't even realize it when she leaned in to hug me.

"You're Danielle?" she asked. "Damn, you look even better in person. I'm Angel, come on in."

Friendly little thing, isn't she? I think I fell in love with her too. That's when I laid my eyes on my blue eyed Hawaiian beauty, sitting at the table, legs crossed, looking equal parts pissed off at my arrival and yet eager to see me. I stared back at her before she surprisingly made the first move.

"So are you going to be a stranger or are you going to come and say hi to me?" she shot.

"Well," I started, "Since we're definitely not strangers…"

I walked over and plopped down on her lap as though I was going to straddle her and kissed her lightly at first, giving more tongue after a moment. To be honest I didn't think too much about Angel being her new girlfriend and watching us make out. Hell, I figured if she wanted to watch us fuck we might as well get started early. That's when I got another surprise.

"Wow," Angel said, "I'm jealous. Are you gonna pass the kisses around Danielle?"

She was standing a few feet behind us with a grin, feet pointed inwards and both of her thumbs miming like she was trying to pull her pants down. "Sure," I replied, "There's plenty to go around." And with that, I stood up from Mya, walked over to Angel, put my left hand behind her head, right hand in the center of her back and pulled her closely for our first kiss of the night. As I stood there with this goddess' lips pressed to mine, I realized how removed from me Mya really was as there was no spark to the kiss we shared. Angel on the other hand had a small furnace brewing and it was making me hot. I almost couldn't bring myself to stop until Mya came and pulled us apart.

"Don't get too excited yet. The main even has yet to come," Mya told us. "We have to go over some things first…"

"Really now?" I replied.

"Yeah, really?" Angel said, almost confused. "I thought it was pretty simple. You two were gonna get it on first while I sit back and observe. After that, anything goes, am I right?"

"So wait, you want to get involved too?" Mya asked, shocked.

"Uh, yeah! I'm not gonna let you have all the fun. Plus it was my idea anyway so pretty much what I say goes."

Wow, Angel had a hold on Mya and she didn't even know it. At first at looked like Mya couldn't believe herself and even looked like she might cut the whole thing off. Then I watched Angel perform magic; she walked over to Mya and in almost the exact movements I performed on her just a moment ago, she went in to kiss Mya deeply and said, "Please baby, just this one night. I want to have fun. So let's go upstairs, get ready and have some fun, okay?" Mya perked up those blue eyes and whispered back, "okay" before giving her a peck on the cheek one last time before walking upstairs.

Angel then looked back at me, winked, then headed upstairs with Mya before declaring, "we'll see you in a few minutes babe." I was still amazed. Mya had changed her whole stance for this girl and as much as I cared for her before, I loved Angels' attitude more. I found out later that she actually used to be a shy, almost timid girl before she met Mya and somehow she surpassed the teacher in confidence. I was about to find out how far that got her.

I stayed downstairs and only took a few minutes to get changed into the outfit I had in my bag. I wore a red leather corset with black lace trim, matching leather panties and black fishnet stockings with 6" red open toes high heels with fresh pedicure to boot. I knew I was gorgeous, I was just waiting to see my main course…or become it…either way I was okay!

Not even a moment after I finished dressing they called me into the room. There it was, time to show and prove. As expected I heard the R & B music playing softly before I even entered. As I slowly pushed the door open I noticed Mya sitting on the edge of the bed, sitting with her right leg under her, left leg on the ground, dressed (from my normal expectations of her) rather simply. Black knee high stockings with thick stripes running down, a pair of black lace, low-cut panties and a black lace bra, all apparently from Fredrick's. Angel was the creative one in the room. She wore a long, white wife-beater that managed to come down below her ass yet hugged her curves like a sensual embrace. On her feet were a pair of strappy white heels (no platforms) and for the icing on the cake, black leg warmers! It was retro, yet completely fucking hot. It didn't help that she was sitting on the Esse either. Damn, the Esse. Mya ordered it online while I was still with her. It always reminded me of a camel with the big hump in the back and the little one in the front. I loved having the "bedroom furniture" around and I also loved that Mya always splurged on the Black Label collection to get the extra straps and harnesses. This was indeed going to be a fun night of fucking and to verify that…

"Angel," I started…

"Yes, Danielle?"

"Is that video camera you have in your hands pointed in my direction recording?"

"Yes, Danielle. As a matter of fact it is. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all baby, not as long as I get a copy."

"Oh don't worry about that. I know you'll want to remember this night as much as I will."

I sashayed my way over to Mya on the bed and sat down in the same position as her only inches away from her face. I grabbed her hand and asked, "So, are you ready to make a memory?"

"I'm always ready," she said back. And with that, I leaned in and kissed her for the second time that night. At first I didn't feel anything just like earlier so I decided to up the ante by fingering her pussy through her panties. Suddenly her kiss intensified and she began to moan accordingly, replying to every motion of my index and middle fingers as I rubbed them against her clit. She then started to moan loudly in my mouth which got me hot pretty fast, leading me to shove her backwards and rip her tits out of her bra, sucking hard on her nipples making them as sharp as AK-47 bullets. She began to pant quietly and I felt her legs wrap around my waist as well as her hands forcing my head closer onto her chest. I glanced over to Angel and saw her writhing around in the Esse getting hornier and hornier as she watched us. I smiled at her and climbed on top of Mya, laying her flat on the bed and attacking her neck in order to leave a hickey on her small neck.

"Agh! Shit!" she spat out in between deep breaths, "You know that's my fucking spot! Fuck…suck that shit!"

She hadn't noticed it yet but I had already left a mark on the left side of her neck covered in lipstick and I was heading towards her right side, not realizing that she had been unzipping my corset the entire time. Before I knew it the damn thing had fallen off of me and onto her, dropping my D cups down on top of her and exposing my pierced nipples.

"Ooohh," Angel cooed, "I like those. They look good."

"They taste even better," I replied, "You should have yourself a taste."

"I'll take you up on that later," she said, still adamantly pointing the camera at Mya and me.

"Shit, I'll take you up on it now," Mya shot out of nowhere, tossing the corset to the side and lowering her head to begin licking my nipples like a mad woman! At first I thought she was just hungry but then I felt her pussy rub against my inner thigh and found out that she was just horny as shit. Jackpot, I took over her body again and I just knew I was back in her head.

Her leg slid up and down my thigh as she continued to lick my nipples furiously. The sensation made me stop what I was doing and close my eyes for a minute to concentrate on the feeling. She bit down and sucked my left breast at the same time which made me take a sharp inhale and an exhale that felt like it took minutes to come out. Her mouth had always been gifted and I loved her for that. Manuel could learn a lot from her. I managed to slip my right hand between us to get a good read on how wet Mya really was. To my surprise I found that she was wearing a pair of panties that opened up in the middle for easy access. Damn she's good, wish I would have thought of it first. I rubbed her pussy only slightly and judging from the dampness of her panties and how much of her fluid was dripping off of me I knew it was time for us to both get what we wanted.

"I see that you're ready," I told her.

All I got back was a faint 'mmm-hmm' which is really all I needed. It's not like I was going to ask permission or some shit. This is sex, not school. I gradually lowered myself from her neck down to her breasts and then abs, making sure to softly stroke my path in my saliva on the way down. As I reached her pussy my heels were officially on the floor and I made the effort to do my business standing up with my legs arched open, face down in her twat. Angel slowly got off the Esse to make sure she was able to get the right angle of me slurping up her chick. As she stood by Mya's side and pointed the camera right at my face, I dived right into her, first sucking up her lovely taste from around her thighs and making my way into slit. I got a little carried away at first and started to make a lot of noise licking her up which turns out made her squirm a little more than normal. I sucked her pussy lips until I was pulling them off of her body and kept flicking my tongue simultaneously making her back arch up sharply. I watched her arms go from fondling her tits to shooting to either side of her and grabbing the sheets for leverage. I loved seeing her do that shit.

"Damn Danielle, you look so good eating that pussy up," Angel told me. "I wanna feel what my baby is feeling too."

"Oh don't worry," I said back, "You're sexy ass will get your shot tonight too."

"Is that right?"

I applied a good amount of pressure to Mya's clit by forcing my face further into her and making her scream out, "FUCK!"

"Yeah, your turn is coming."

I placed my index and middle fingers into Mya and began to play with her g-spot, building up momentum so I could make her squirt on me. I swear it was the easiest thing to do and I loved feeling that warmth wash over me. Angel must have figured out what I was doing because I saw her start to play with her pussy while still trying to keep a good angle with the camera. I heard her let out a few silent groans of her own while trying not to interfere and satisfying herself. "Cum baby," she said. "Danielle, make my baby cum!" Not wanting to disappoint, I sped up the pace and pumped my hand into her rapidly while sucking up her clit like a plunger. Mya went from minor grinding on my face to wild movements, squeezing her thighs on my head, flopping from left to right and even lifting her back off of the bed into a full upright position without the use of her hands, all while my face was still planted firmly between her legs. That is, until…