The Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!!!"

I pulled my face away from her but continued to finger her spot at the same pace. She let out a stream from inside her that sprayed in my direction like a Super Soaker. At first it gushed out, flooding the spot on the bed where her ass was lying, then it shot out covering my chest, stomach and arm in her fluid, turning me the fuck on and making Angels' legs quake. I watched as her hands made a few swift motions on her own clit as she fell to one knee, this time moving the camera completely away from Mya and I focusing solely on herself. While Mya was trying to recover and Angel lie on the floor getting off, I decided that it was time to bring my bag of goodies in. I had left it right outside of the door for safe keeping, now it was time to pull it in. I was back in no time and left it lying on the side of the bed.

Angel was enjoying herself so much that she forgot all about the camera and just lay down on the floor, heels dug into the carpet and masturbated with both hands. At first I watched and started to get into what she was doing. This was one fine fucking woman with clothes on so and watching her in the little bit she had on now only made her hotter. I saw her middle finger go from pressing hard on her clit and making roundabout motions to digging into herself a second later letting out short, loud squeaks that were just amazing to listen to. This girl would have been the world's hottest porn star and I had to document that I was even in the room with her. I grabbed the camera and started to film her pleasuring herself to the thought of me making Mya moan. My own pussy got wet just looking at her so I slid my off panties with one hand while also placing something on from my goodie bag and kept rolling; like Mya, it didn't take her long to climax.

"Baby…Danielle…oh my…GOD!!" she blurted out, legs shaking as she reached her peak. Her head fell to the floor with a thump as she tried to regain her breathing back to its normal pace. I figured this was as good a time as any to set the next phase of the night up so I set the camera up on the tripod and set it up at an angle pointed at the Esse.

"You look fantastic right now, Angel" I told her. "I think it's your turn now."

"I'm ready," she said back, still panting. "Where do you want me?"

I helped her up and told her to sit up on the high end hump of the Esse with her heels sitting on the lower hump behind me as I sat on the dip in between her legs. At first I put the same two fingers into her as I did Mya and began to feel around to gauge how wet she was. Her thighs almost looked like she pissed on herself and my hand had cum running down it so I knew she was prime for me to take her. I licked the juices off of my fingers and once I tasted how sweet it was I began to suck it off, hard.

"You are so tasty!"

"Thanks," she said, "I've been eating fruit all day. You should get it straight from the middle though. It tastes better there than off of your hands."

"Will do," I replied, digging my tongue into her sweet snatch. Her shaved pussy only made it easier for me to swirl around and gather up all her lips and cup my mouth around her to feast on the torrent pouring down. I heard her panting again which meant that she was getting worked up like before. I watched her pull the tank top off saw her perfect tits jump up and down as she shook from feeling me do such a good job working her over with my mouth. She then licked both of her middle fingertips and began to pinch her own nipples, making them very erect and making me very horny. She licked her lips as she noticed me looking up at her, then placed her left hand on my head and pushed me deeper into her, yelling out "OOOOHHHH --- SHIT!" as she realized that my tongue adapted by pushing harder onto her clit and using the tip, tickled the holy hell out of her. As great as this felt though, she had no idea what was coming next. She hadn't noticed but I had slipped on my 7 inch strap-on as she was getting off on the floor. With her hole as wet as it could be, I grabbed her thighs and eased her down the Esse and pushed the black dildo into her. She caught herself about 4 inches down onto it with an 'Oh my God' and stopped sliding down. Of course I wasn't gonna let her go that easy so I stood up in front of her, held her waist down and pushed another two inches of the fake cock inside her.

"Oh no baby, the fun is just starting," I said to her, pumping into her at a pretty quick pace. Since she was already dripping wet it didn't make sense to take it slow, so I fucked her as hard as a man would, only holding back slightly to watch her play with her clit some more as I thrust inside.

"FUCK YES DAN-E-ELLE!! FUCK ME BABY!!!"

I knew I was on a roll when she said that. I wanted to see some more of those sexy feet and leg warmers so as she touched herself some more I again grabbed her thighs, this time lifting them up and positioning them on both sides of her head. She showed that she liked this by completely stopping what she had been doing and holding her ankles behind her, making me free to ravage her pussy getting all 7 inches inside of her, over and over and over again. I was pumping so hard into her that I could actually see the end of the cock protruding from her stomach.

"You like that shit don't you, Angel?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT BABY! I LO…la…la…lo…LOVVVVE IT!!"

She started to bite her lower lip then and that shit always drives me wild. I lowered myself down to kiss her deeply and I can honestly say I think it was one of the best kisses I've ever had in my life! I had to get more of it so I grabbed her head and pulled her closer to me, making sure I was able to lick and soak every portion of this girls' delicious mouth. I wasn't paying attention but with me pulling her closer to me, I was also sticking the dildo in as far as it could go and leaving it there to grind in her a-spot. I felt her back arch up as Mya's did before and she let her legs go, resting them on my shoulders. Her leg warmers were now my neck warmers. I felt her legs start to shake and I knew something big was about to happen. I started to pump into her again, this time at full speed and holding nothing back, meaning the kissing had to stop for a moment. As I plowed her sopping wet pussy she grabbed my waist and grit her teeth, closing her eyes awaiting the cataclysm that was to come…literally.

She screamed for me to continue to beat it up until finally she yelled out, "Ohmygod! I'm-having-an-or-----gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

It was almost as though she had been hit with a bolt of lightning. She jumped straight up as the orgasm took over her body and went silent for a moment, only to come back down with an "aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh," and rest herself back on the Esse, reaching out to pull me down and lay on top of her. I don't think we were there for even 30 seconds before Mya finally spoke up from the bed.

"So," she started, "It seems like you satisfied me and Angel. I think it's time to reciprocate."

I liked the sound of that. I pulled the cock out of Angel and walked over the bed where Mya was now sitting on her knees, completely naked. She first knelt down and started to give head to the dildo I was still wearing, gathering up the cum still dripping from it. To be honest I had never seen her stick anything into her mouth like that but from the looks of it if she were bi there would be a lot of happy men on the planet earth. She worked her lips around it as though it were melting ice cream and she had to make sure a drop didn't hit the carpet. At one point she stopped and looked at Angel, still lying on the Esse and said, "my baby tastes good when she gets fucked right, don't she?"

Angel hummed back, "Is that right?"

"Oh yes. It's so right."

She then lifted her head up and began to kiss me, this time like the sexual monster I knew her to be. This is what I had been waiting for all night. She pulled me down to the bed, making sure I didn't move from my back lying flat down, then got down between my legs, sitting on the floor and removed my strap.

"Come here baby," she said to Angel, "We've got ourselves a white girl that needs to get what's coming to her."

"I'll be right there," Angel replied. I saw her slowly get up and walk over to the tripod, this time turning the camera towards the bed where Mya and I were positioned. Once she made sure the shot was right, she sat down next to Mya on the floor waiting for instructions.

"Have you ever been eaten out by two girls at once?" Mya asked me.

"No, but I've wanted to," I said.

"Well then, tonight is your night."

Mya started first by licking my clit soft but very fast. Her tongue shook like the end of a diving board after a fat guy jumped off of it. She even held my clit back some to get more focused on the area while Angel wet her finger and started to play with my ass. Next Angel began to eat me while Mya still pulled my skin back to expose my clit for all it was worth. I don't know how long she had been eating pussy but she was good enough to be getting paid! She kept doing this thing with her tongue and teeth, flicking my button over and over and making my legs jump every few seconds.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I kept saying every time she did this. It felt like little shocks throughout my body and with Mya penetrating my hole it caused spasms in me that did stop for some time. All I kept thinking what that my pussy was being eaten by two girls who were the best at doing it and I was going to have the most enjoyable cum ever! They alternated for a few minutes, Mya on top, Angel on bottom and vice versa until I came all over Angels' lips; I purposely waited until her tongue was in me to do it. She has the sexiest lips and she looked like a supermodel under there. I felt honored but more than anything, I wanted more.

"Mya," I started. "Can we do one more thing together?"

"Oooooooo, I like where this is going," Angel said.

"And what would that one thing be?" Mya asked curiously.

"Well…there's one more strap-on in my bag. I wondered if both you and Angel could fuck me at the same time."

"Oh," she snapped. "You mean the shit that I wouldn't do with you when we were together? I wouldn't bring another man in with us to do your double penetration fantasy so now you want to do it with me and Angel."

"To be honest, yeah."

"Let's do it," Angel said, quickly. "I've never fucked anyone but Mya with a strap and it wasn't that big. I'm curious as to how another woman responds with a different size."

Mya shot her a look to say 'are you fucking nuts?' It was a lost cause though as Angel was dead set on doing it. Mya gave a half-hearted 'Alright' to her and Angel scrambled to my bag and fastened the fake cock around her waist as Mya did the same with the one I fucked Angel with.

I told Angel to lie down in the middle of the Esse so I could ride her because, in all reality, I just wanted to stare at her while I got fucked. Once again I had to maneuver the camera to get the last shot of us. We all got completely naked taking off all heels, bras and what have you for the final go round. To be honest I didn't plan to do much talking on this one outside of moaning so I kept quiet while positioning them. Angel got comfortable in her spot since she was just in a similar position a little bit earlier. I started off by lowering myself slowly on top of the dildo, clutching it tight, then swaying my hips back and forth to build up a rhythm. I let out some 'oohs' and 'aahs' as I straddled her to let her know it felt good and started to hop up and down when she started biting her lip in front of me again. She held onto my waist yet again, this time forcing my movements and working the cock into me causing me to lose balance.

That's about when I finally felt the KY Jelly drip down the crack of my ass and Mya force her fake dick into it. I guess it eased in a little better than she expected it to as she slipped a little and pushed it all the way into me at once. It was actually one of the greatest feelings I've ever had! At the same time I was feeling these two hard objects rubbing against the insides of me only separated by a small amount of my flesh. The friction between them caused me to prematurely drench Angel as Mya fucked me from behind. It was all so unexpected yet thrilling all the same. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and my breathing just about triple in a few seconds. Apparently the two of them were more in synch than I expected them to be because they worked me in a system. As soon as I plopped down on Angel, Mya pulled me towards her and pumped my ass, allowing me to fall back down to Angel again and continue the process. At that point I wanted to talk, I just couldn't. The sensation was so great it literally left me speechless while the two of them were grunting and puffing, trying to make me either give up and try to leave or make me pass out from the feeling. The feeling was just too great though; Angel holding my waist and Mya with her left hand on my shoulder, forcing the dick in with her right was just so good I didn't want to miss any of it, especially with Mya biting my earlobe and Angel yelling for me to cum so she could feel my pussy juice run down her…actually, that comment made do it.

My flow was HEAVY and I got a little of everybody wet. Scratch that, I got Angel very wet and Mya got hit with the splash back. I was still speechless through my mounting orgasm and the only sounds I made were my long pants as I finally looked down at Angel and lost consciousness…

I woke up about an hour or so later in bed after Mya and Angel had already jumped in the shower together. I hopped in afterwards and went to sleep in the guest room (for the first time ever) as the both of them fell asleep in the room together. The next morning we got up and had breakfast along with a few laughs and reminiscing about the last nights activities. It ended with Mya letting me know what we were on good terms but this would be the last time this would happened. Angel made copies of the movie from last night and the original that Mya had been keeping from me and Mya handed them to me on the way out when she walked me to the car. As she closed my car door for me she let me know that she had erased my number from her phone and that more than likely I would never be seeing her or Angel again. I told her that that seemed a little extreme but I was okay with her decision. I waved goodbye as she made sure I drove off of her property for what she thought would be the last time…

ANGEL

Danielle showed me something that night. I had really changed from the girl I was before I met Mya and Danielle helped to make me see that there was more to life AND sex than I had ever imagined. I knew Mya was done with her but I wasn't, not by a long shot. While everyone was asleep I snuck into the guest room and woke Danielle to let her know how I felt. She told me how much she wanted me and didn't want us to lose touch. We exchanged numbers and one more small fuck before we both went back to bed. The next morning Mya did as planned and dismissed her and at the same time I was texting her on my phone asking when was the next time we were going to go at it.