All Comments on 'The Change in Melissa Ch. 03'

by MarriedMelissa

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Melissa-1*

Melissa is a slut and her husband is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Latent Nympho

Blooms and the writer a WACC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just more trash...

What hole do these kind of writers crawl out of? Definitely subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing Like an STD

To cure a slut.Boring Melissa. Slut wife Cuck hubby. This is NOT erotic at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Garbage

I wish Literotica would scan these stories and post a warning that you are about to read a piece of shit, so don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story.

5* all the way. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ditto on

The garbage pure smelly type

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I am a local to the area and I love the way you weave true life experience with your internal struggle to be true to yourself.

Keep it up, (lol). How hot has it been for you in Miami these past weeks?

Eroticman61

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To eroticman46

Why don't you post a picture of yourself(if you a woman) in the Illustrated category or your wife cell phone number plus an email address so we can exchange info.and later have phone sex in front of you/your husband while your partner watch since you like this lifestyle so much :who knows one of us might have a 15" dick which may widen your "sex"ual horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Skanks

These skanks are nothing but walking skanks, whores, sluts. They are walking HIV,STD carriers. They will fuck anything with a cock. Dogs, Horses, hogs--Two legged and four legged. They need to get a job in a Mexican whore house and the donkey show. Their daughers will be whores too, they have the whore gene too. Off to the whore house in mexico for the young skanks.

I caught my wife cheating on me, I got our two sons, then I totally fucked-up her life. She has to pay child support and other support fees. She has just enough money to live on. Every time she has a new man I tell him she is a whore cheater. AS for her first man she cheated with, wel he walks with a limp now. A cheated will alway get it in the end. This be a man or woman. LADY YOU WRITE THIS TRASH--ARE YOU A SKANK CHEATER--LOOKS LIKE YOU KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't

keep my attention.

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
Never Knew

Cheating on your spouse and being a cock slut is genetic. And that makes okay, right? The character (you?) need to get caught and divorced (damage is already done and marriage is over) and then go explore their sexuality with numerous "perfect" sexual partners without having to have the guilt to go with it. The fairest thing to do for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need a new vehicle

Its a story. If I had a nickle for everytime I sat in my white van spanking my ruler while looking at a Long Island Street Map and then invited a hot MILF inside to help me figure it out and the wound up shooting my goop over her bulbous knockers before ramming her to her singularly most amazing orgasm ever I would have...Let me get out my calculator...Shit. I wouldn't have any nickles. Damn. Maybe if I got a station wagon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why do women and cucked men find the idea and the act of betrayal erotic? I can't think of anything erotic about shitting all over your family like this woman is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hi

***I wanted to add a more approving note to counter the ugliness of the insecure men , I presume, who are railing on you in such a mean-spirited way. My only complaint is that the events in your story are so unlikely. But that is a plot problem, not a moral one. This is fantasy, after all. You could overcome that by being skillful enough for us to willingly suspend disbelief, as the old college phrase goes. I can see the daughter watching her mother with the neighbor. But it gets highly unlikely that she would get into a van with a stranger. But as I said you could get around that by plotting more skillfully. We live in a hypocritical society whose attempts to suppress our sexuality aren't working and never will. A good and worthwhile topic. You aren't a bad writer. Just work harder on making situations, no matter how unlikely they might seem, a little more plausible. Scary how screwy some of these commentators are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the last Anonymous Comment Thank You

I could not agree more with your statement What is erotic about a wife slutting herself out and cheating on her husband? You shit on your spouse and your vows and that's erotic? I don't think so Divorce him and go be a slut Why denigrate him and you?

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideabout 12 years ago
To answer the anonymous question - and by the way it does look

as though the same commenter was so busy logging out and logging in again so they could multiple comment, and was backing himself up when another comment intervened? I think the reason some people hate these stories and others don't hate them is because, like myself, I've never been cucked , while those haters, probably understandably, have been. it must be a terrible experience and I sympathise, even if I'm unable to empathise. Clearly, if you've been cucked you are going to detest stories that revel in cuckolding. So this whole thing about 'willing cucks' etc. is really just advertising the fact that you have been. Again, I'm sorry for you. If like me, you have a beautiful wife, it's just part of the 'game' to fantasize. it doesn't by any stretch of the imagination mean this could ever happen in real life. In fact, the last guy who got fresh with my wife I bundled into a van and took halfway up a mountain, where i nailed him to a tree. There wasn't much left of him when i started to feel a tiny bit guilty and went back to give him a drink of water and let him apologize. Well, it was eight months later...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is Chapter 3

The insecure little cuck-men commenting on Ch 3 are not normal human beings. Normal folks would have moved on after Ch 1. To bitch and complain on Ch 3 of a story means you are a masochist, a lifeless loser, and a closet cuckold. Any normal person who didn't like it would have stopped 2 submissions ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Abs.

You are really funny. You think that any reader that writes a negative comment about a humiliating willing cuckold story has been cucked? If that is the case then 99.9% of readers on this site have been cucked. Not very likely is it? Seriously, your logic is astounding, and totally wrong of course. And your story about leaving a man staked to a tree? when is your story going to appear on this site? It sounds far more interesting than a wife cheating on her husband and not feeling any remorse or guilt for doing it. So start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
any reader that writes a negative comment

on chapter 3 is a fucking loser, period. get a goddamn life instead of reading more and more chapters of something you don't like. not sure if they are a cuck or not, but if not, they sure want to be. those same readers are the losers who sniff farts, watch gay porn, drink sour milk then cry about how bad it is. fuckin losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: any reader that writes a negative comment

Right. They comment on the story, you comment on how only those who think as you do are allowed to make a comment, and THEY'RE the losers!

<P>

By your "logic", the shittiest movie -- especially shitty sequels -- would get rave reviews because only those predisposed to liking shitty sequels are allowed to review them.

<P>

Oh, I noticed you and "This is Chapter 3" (presuming you aren't the same schmuck) avoiding stating anything positive about the story. In spite of your rant, it's apparent even you couldn't find anything good about this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tire

Sometimes I wonder to myself, WHY do I read this Shit. I guess I`ll never know.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Just End It

The husband gave her another chance, she is choosing to go with other men.....and you as the author are attempting to excuse it with some sort who knows what. Let Jim find out and dump her......consequences are a bitch, and a destroyed marriage sucks, but sometimes it is the only way a spouse can go.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
This whole series is a total turn-off, sorry

I read the previous chapters and I cannot believe that a loving wife with a supposedly great and loving husband-the author's words- could be such a slut and cheater. My ex did it to me and she was out of the house in a jiffy when I found out. And cheating behavior is NOT genetic, contrary to what the author what us to believe. It just tears families apart, leaving broken hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story Series

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more chapters. This condition is not all made up. There are women and men, who wrestle with these desires on a regular basis.

Ignore the IDIOTS.

imready2imready2almost 10 years ago
Better and better

The continued saga continues its eroticism. I am hurt that I would never be able to match tha 12 inch cock. Ha! Ha! But sure it would still be a very pleasant meeting if I every met a Melissa or her sister in my life. lol! Thanks for inspiring my imagination. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMelissa@MarriedMelissa
Married 22 years. From Long Island, NY currently living in Miami. I have always been promiscuous- embarrassed when I was young, but now very comfortable being a slut. Please don’t judge me. Yes. That is my butt in the picture (taken in 2016 by an admiring neighbor).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES