The Charity Fundraiser Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah," said the girl. "Oh my, this is going to be so much fun. When we showed up and walked past the line outside, all the guys just went crazy over how we're promoting this booth."

"I bet!" said Charity

"I was told you wouldn't disappoint!" said Sarah. "I wanted to be in your shoes, but apparently, you have the biggest assets." She giggled as she said it.

"I don't know if it's anything to boast about," said Charity. "I wish I could see what you're wearing, though. I heard about it."

"Oh, maybe we can meet up after and I'll show you."

Charity wasn't sure she liked the idea of anyone seeing her face after this. "Uh.., okay. Maybe," her voice trailed off.

"You better get ready. They'll be storming in soon." Sarah dashed out of the tent, leaving Charity to think about it one more time. She took a deep breath and stretched her back out. "Okay, here goes," she said, before positioning her tits through the holes again.

Charity nervously positioned herself against the wall until she heard a buzzer go off. Within one second, she heard a male voice scream, "Hell, yeah!" as he pushed himself into the tent.

"I can't believe I get to go first," Charity heard him say. "But I can't see a goddamned thing!" Charity heard some more rustling and then saw the faint hint of light peeking through the opposite side of the petition

"Hey, no lights allowed!" screamed Charity, mortified someone was actually seeing her tits, but she was too embarrassed to pull back from the partition. If she did, the man on the other side might shine his light into her side of the room and catch a glimpse of her, in all her total nudity. Charity was now mortified at what she was going through.

"They didn't say anything about no lights. My god, your tits are amazing!"

Charity was shocked to hear such words.

"You really are special, girl! I can't believe I get to grope these."

Charity felt a strong hand grab her left breast, holding it firmly, cupping it, squeezing the flesh and brushing against her huge nipple with his palm.

"Goddamn, can I squeeze your nipples?"

Charity didn't know how to respond, so she didn't at all, and a second later she felt him slightly tugging on her thick nipples. It instantly soaked her pussy and she struggled to withhold a groan. A moment later, she noticed the light turn off and now, both hands cupped and rubbed her breasts. A firm wet object, the man's tongue, thought Charity, slid up against her right nipple, and she felt it taken entirely into his mouth. He sucked hard and a tingling shockwave shot down her spine, hitting her wet pussy yet again.

Charity wanted to protest, but discovered she was too horny to make herself do so. This continued for a minute, the man switching from nipple to nipple, guzzling away, when the buzzer went off again. Charity heard a commotion outside the tent.

"Get out! Next one in!" It must have been Kathy, as Charity did not recognize the voice.

Without hesitation, the man got up, leaving Charity's breasts unmolested if only for a moment. Each man seemed to repeat what the first man did, inappropriately licking and sucking her tits, when only fondling was supposed to be allowed. After the fifth buzzer went off, Charity did not think she could take the abuse any longer, so she hollered at Kathy who had been leading the men into the tent at each buzzer.

"Uh, can you please tell them groping only?" shouted Charity. "These guys are sucking my tits!"

"Oh, my god, what a great idea!" the girl yelled back through the partition. "We'll charge double if they want to suck your tits!"

"That's not what I said. I meant they need to stop altogether."

"Oh, that's too bad," said Kathy. "I can see your jugs with my flashlight. They absolutely need to be licked! Hey, before I let the next guy in, do you mind?"

Charity didn't understand where this was going, until she felt soft, wet lips on the tip of her right nipple. The girl slowly took all of it in her mouth and began to suckle the nipple firmly, yet gently at the same time. It felt better than any man who had done it thus far, and Charity found herself gripping the bars and clenching her legs, getting worked up more than she had ever experienced. It was new to her and she was offended, yet didn't want it to end.

The girl stopped licking for a moment. "Please. Will you do it? We could make more money."

"Yes, yes!" said Charity. "If that means we could possibly earn more than most of the other tents tonight, that would be great."

In reality, at this point, Charity didn't really care what they earned. She was hoping she might be able to quietly orgasm a time or two while more folks sucked on her nipples. Perhaps she would rub herself. 'Who would know?' she thought, as she remained submerged in the darkness of the tent behind the partition that separated her, and the people sucking and fondling her.

The next man came in and Kathy reset the buzzer. Within half a minute, strange lips were once again sucking on her tits and nipples. Charity began to rub her clit with her right hand, while holding the opposite handle and thrusting her chest hard against the partition, allowing her tits to stay fully exposed on the opposite side of the tent. Occasionally, she felt soft lips on her breasts and she knew it was likely a woman on the other side. For some reason, that got Charity even more worked up and she found herself easily experiencing a climax. She wasn't sure she'd been able to hide it from the girl sucking her tits, as she moaned considerably, but whomever was sucking her nipples didn't seem to mind.

An hour later, after Charity's third orgasm, she heard someone scuffling in through the rear door flap of the tent. Charity was shocked, but it being pitch dark, at least comforted in knowing whoever it was couldn't see she had stripped completely naked.

"Hey, you doing alright in here?" It was Richard's voice.

Charity moved her right hand back on the handle, and pushed forward into the wall, her ass extended in Richard's direction. There was a guy on the opposite side quietly chewing away at her tits. She could feel the man's teeth, but he was being gentle, for the most part.

"Richard, I didn't expect you here. Please don't turn on a flashlight or anything, okay?" She was grateful it was pitch dark in the tent

"I just came in to make sure you were doing okay. Some people outside said they heard you groaning and they were wondering if you were uncomfortable having to stand all night, perhaps in an awkward position.

"Oh, no, Richard. It's fine. These handles make it easy. I was uh.. just .. well, getting used to it, I guess."

"Oh, okay. No problem. Hey, do you mind if I go through? I think it would be a hoot!"

"Hey! We're suitemates. That's crossing a line, isn't it?"

"Oh, come on. It's for charity. The girls have increased the price to $300 for anything goes."

"What?" exclaimed Charity. "Just to suck my tits! Maybe I should get paid more then $500 for tonight!"

"You already agreed, Charity. We're just doing our best to collect the most donations."

"Fine," said Charity. "To suck my breasts, I guess that's a good price."

"Oh, no. I said anything goes."

Just then Charity felt a hot, hard, oblong object push against her left breast. Though it had never happened to her before, she was instantly aware a penis was being positioned between her tits. Some guy must have brought in a stepping stool or something to get that high off the ground. She then felt the man's hands squeeze her breasts against his manhood and began using her tits to rub it up and down.

"Oh, Richard! I cannot allow this!" screamed Charity, yet she still didn't pull away from her position, allowing the stranger on the other side to continue fucking her tits. She was scared turning around would trigger Richard to turn on his flashlight and she couldn't risk that.

"I can go tell the girls to take it back to just sucking your breasts only, no problem."

Charity heard Richard turning around to leave and she called out to him. "No, no. It's okay. Just... whatever. Hell, you have a girl here willing to stuff a cock in her mouth every two minutes, I think I can manage the occasional dick rubbing against a boob."

Charity never would have imagined someone tit-fucking her so much as a week ago, much less while she chatted with a friend. To some extent, she got to play the role of a horny, little slut. Something she'd never had the courage or inclination to do, yet here she was, doing it without any repercussions or stigmatism attached to the behavior, due to the anonymity. She found it very stimulating.

"Oh, thank you, Charity. I'll see if I can skip forward in line and be next."

"What? But I never said you could go through."

"Oh, you really don't want me to, then?"

"Well, come on. This is kind of abhorrent behavior I'm involved in here. I'm doing it for the charity only. I would never normally behave like such a slut and I don't want you to think of me as one."

"Charity, you know I would never think of you that way. I just thought it would be in good fun. We've known each other three years now. I would never expect anything out of you."

Charity felt a little guilty. The buzzer sounded and she felt the hot cock pull out from between her tits. Another man walked in shortly thereafter, reaching out until he stumbled across her mounds. He began rubbing them, making shapes of them.

Richard continued, "Okay, I won't go through if you don't want me to."

"No, it's fine. You go. I understand it would indeed be a lot of fun for you, but promise me something."

"What's that?"

"You will not take pictures or use any flashlight. Just find my tits and play away, but that's it. And one other thing. Don't be next in line. Be somewhere random. I don't want to know it's you. That would be a bit weird for me, I think."

"OK, I get it."

"But do have fun. I give you my permission."

"Oh, you're a doll," said Richard, his voice a bit higher pitched in nature, showing his excitement. He rushed out of the tent and Charity went back to just enjoying the man in front of her. He had began circling her nipples with his tongue and it tingled throughout her body. Charity was somewhat excited about the thought of her bare ass being completely exposed to Richard, even if there had been no light in the tent. She began to fantasize what it would be like if he had seen her standing there stark naked. He wouldn't have seen her unusual breasts, just the rest of her body and by any standard, her figure was quite hot. It was just her breasts that were so abnormally overgrown for the rest of her dimensions. It would have been kind of exciting to have seen Richard gawking at her tight ass, thin waist and narrow hips, Charity thought. He probably wouldn't have the seen the tiny landing strip from his angle, either, but he would have seen everything else. Charity got wetter thinking about it and began rubbing her pussy once again, this time with her left hand.

'Damn it,' she thought, 'I should have let him turn on the flashlight.'

Just then the buzzer rang and another man walked in and Mr. Super Tongue left. The new guy stumbled around for a few seconds before hitting her left breast with one his outstretched palms. He immediately grabbed hold, firmly putting both hands around her left breast, taking a second to find her nipple with his tongue. When he hit home, he wrapped his lips around the entire nipple and sucked hard. It was such an incredible sensation to Charity.

This continued for twenty seconds or so and Charity heard a zipper being pulled down. A moment later, a massive cock thudded against her right breast. She could feel its heavy weight against her flesh, and it covered so much surface area that it had to have been very thick. The cock was now firmly between her tits.

'Oh, fuck,' thought Charity. 'This is going to be so hot. I wish Richard had gone first, after all, and then I would know this was his cock. My god, I think our relationship might end up changing if that was the case.' Charity had never considered herself a size queen before, but that was because she avoided thinking about sex altogether. Now, with a huge cock pressing against her flesh, she felt like such a slut and it made her incredibly wet.

Christy brushed her thoughts away, as she knew this couldn't be Richard. Thinking about something like that just got her distracted. Anyway, she thought again, even if she would have had a suitemate with a deliciously large and healthy cock, she wasn't sure she'd still have the guts to go naked in front of that kind of a hunk, no matter how badly she might want to play with him. After thinking it through, she was glad this wasn't Richard, after all. She wouldn't be tempted with the thought.

The cock was now fully between her tits, which the stranger pushed together firmly like the man before him. He bobbed her tits and down on his long shaft, Charity hoped he didn't notice she was going to town on her pussy, getting very close to orgasm again. All his movement surely disguised hers, she thought.

But just as Charity was about to cum, she felt hot liquid spray all over the top of her tits. The man pulled back and she could feel him leaning in, pushing the tip of his cock against her right tit. Hot liquid poured out and she felt it roll down her areola, down to the tip of her nipple. This man just came on her!

Charity wanted to be so offended, but instead found herself cumming hard, so hard she struggled to keep standing.

"Oh, shit!" said the voice behind the wall, and Charity instantly recognized it. It was Richard, after all!

"Hey, you promised you wouldn't be next," hollered Charity.

"I am so sorry, I did not mean to do that!" said Richard. "I just got too excited. Let me get this off you."

Charity didn't know what to say, but she felt him licking his evidence up. For some reason, it drove Charity to the limits of sexual excitement and she found herself experiencing another strong wave, climaxing at least twice more while her suitemate went to work on her tits.

Charity's brain was on overload, realizing she had just been tit-fucked by Richard, and she really did feel like such a slut! Yet she loved it!

"There, I think I got it all," said Richard. The buzzer was due to go off any second, Charity thought, and she was still a bit too nervous to vocalize anything after the awkward event with Richard.

"I hope you're not mad at me," said Richard, knowing she could hear him. Charity was still in shock and kept quiet, hoping the buzzer would just go off already, and he would leave. She didn't want to think about this right now. She was so horny in front her friend and now she was positive it would be brought up in a future conservation. She wasn't sure what she could make of that at the moment.

Yet the buzzer didn't go off, as she heard Richard putting his clothes back on. Sarah pulled back from the wall for a bit of break.

"I mean it. Please tell me you're okay," said Richard, whispering loud enough for Charity to hear him behind the partition. "I don't want to feel like a freak to you."

"Freak to me?" said Charity, finally speaking. "Oh please. I.. I.. well, I am a little uncomfortable, even though I guess I shouldn't be. I did, after all, tell you to enjoy yourself."

Charity noticed a light go off in the opposite room and screamed out, "Oh, no, please! Don't point that thing at me!"

"Really, after all that, you're afraid of me seeing you naked?"

"Well, of course!" said Charity. "You wouldn't understand."

"OK, I will respect your wishes, but I want to tell you something." He kept the light on, but on his side of the room, pointed away from the hole dividing them. Charity could just barely see the light and a bit of his side of the tent from her angle, but nothing more. She was confidently hidden from his view. She thought, once again, it was kind of hot to be in the presence of someone completely naked.

"What do you want to tell me?" asked Charity.

"I absolutely love huge breasts. I always have. I'm a breast man. I want a girl with enormous tits to be my girl. Gigantic nipples and giant areolas. The more the better. I know that probably sounds weird to you, but it's why I so badly wanted to play with your breasts. I wish I could see them. I know your nipples are big and they taste amazing, but I still am not sure what they look like."

Charity was speechless listening to all this, Richard being so candid.

"I would like to know their color, to see the whole shape and size of your breasts. I suppose it is wrong of me to say all this, Charity, but you've been a fantasy in my head for a long time."

"Why hasn't that damn buzzer gone off already?" asked Charity. "You're embarrassing me!"

"I don't mean to. I am sorry. I will go ahead and leave. Oh, and the reason the buzzer hasn't gone off is because I paid an extra $500 for a triple session."

"You mean you have six minutes available here?"

"I'll leave and let them keep all the money, no worries. Sorry, I didn't last long."

Charity thought she didn't either, ironically.

"Charity, it really was a great experience. I am sorry I gave myself away and I am sorry I came on you. I never thought I would have done it, but I should have known better. I have fantasized about you for far too long. I can understand if you want me to not be your suitemate anymore. It's one of the reasons I've considered moving would be a good thing for me."

"Don't say that," said Charity. "And don't go. Come closer."

Charity could only see the movement of the light in Richard's hand from his smart phone flashlight app, but she could tell he was coming forward, towards the hole in the wall.

"Promise you won't laugh," said Charity.

"Of course not," said Richard. "Laugh at what exactly?"

"Point your light in here. Get a good look. I want you to see me, but I can't blame you if it isn't as appealing as you fantasized."

The light moved up and soon shone through the hole. Charity was blinded to Richard's reaction with the light in her eyes, but she noticed the light didn't not turn away. It scoped all of her body out and now he could see belly, her landing strip, he thin legs... and of course, her gigantic breasts with her unnaturally large areola problem.

"Oh, fucking hell," Richard finally said. "It's better than I imagined. Charity... this... you're... amazing."

Charity was blushing and then it dawned on her that not a moment ago she was being tit-fucked by this man, with a very well-endowed and throbbing member.

"Oh, dear," said Charity.

"What?" asked Richard.

"I wish you still had that cock of yours out. I want to see it."

"Really?" Richard's voice got excited again.

In fact, the thought of it got Charity so horny, that even with the light still on her, she found herself rubbing her clit with one hand, while rubbing the underside of one of her breasts. Richard didn't point the light away at all.

"God, Charity. You are so hot. I love watching you fuck yourself."

"I feel like such a slut," pleaded Charity.

"It's okay. I would think it quite natural to have such emotions and thoughts in your position."

Charity ran two fingers across her clit and stroked against them, waving her hips. Her tits were fully exposed to Richard, and she so badly wanted to see his face, to see his reaction, but still... so horny being so exposed. She clenched the nipple on the end of her breast. It hardened even more.

"Charity, the buzzer will go off soon. Can we please do this again when we get home tonight? Would you be in the mood?"

Charity didn't hesitate to think. "Yes. Absolutely. I want to play with your cock." She moaned as she said it.

"The pleasure will be all mine," said Richard.

He continued to watch Charity fuck herself, witnessing her climax twice, before the buzzer rang.