All Comments on 'The Chase Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Buyer's Remorse

We learn much about Griffin's emotional battle raging within him. His feeling and desire for Chase surge. So does his conflicted anger. Nevertheless he caves, calls, and meets a hours old pick up offer from a hot wavy black haired, green eyed hunk. While fucking Derek he realizes 'All of this was wrong. It was me running back to the way I used to be out of fear.' Hope we learn the juicy about Chase and Caleb in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the story in this one we see why Griffin is the way he is with relationships; Griffin clearly has feelings for Chase and he tries to cover them by dating Derek.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
OH MAN, NOOOO !!!

DON'T LEAVE US WITH A DAMN CLIFFHANGER .... !!!!!!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

hope both chase and griffin have intimidate feelings for each other which they fear to tell each other.

and griffin should not go to derek again as this will make him more a man whore than a lone sad soul who wants true love and only from chase.

hope chase and caleb have a good time but they end up as friends nothing more.

and it feels like chase has feelings for griffin which he does'nt wants to admit to the other.

hope everything goes fine between them and they make a great couple together who care for each other a lot and love each other a lot.

please, write and post the next chapter(ch-3) fast . can't wait any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

By Eros, that's heartbreaking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
that's the end?

Really liked it except the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it?

I enjoyed this one, it had so much potential, the ending was rushed and sad!!! It appears the author just lost interest and ended a great story way to soon... I would love to see more on these two best friends figuring out they both want to be more... I have read and enjoyed everything posted by thealphamale... I'm impatiently waiting for the next chapters of Welcome to the neighborhood, but it would be great to see more on The Chase, as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

I think you are setting up an opposites attract and a “true love has been right under your nose” story - but Griffin’s actions (not just the past but happening right now) are huge indicators that they aren’t realistically right for each other. Chase has had little sexual experience while Griffin is an admitted man whore. He’s proving this by fucking Derek even when he knows he shouldn’t. This is the kind of behavior that would repel Chase and prevent them from ever being together. To think Chase can just overlook Griffin’s “fucking every guy on campus” is wildly improbable and unrealistic. It is also disrespectful for Griffin to whore around if he has strong feelings for Chase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous