The Chauffeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thing about these toys is you can never have enough lube," she said. With that she turned it on and began to tease her lips open with the tip. It was apparent she was a very sexual girl because the tip of the rabbit had no sooner penetrated her than she lay back in the chair and eased it in with a moan.

"Oh, that feels wonderful. If you don't have one of these for your girl you need to get one."

The little forked tongue was now tickling her clit and the smaller dildo was teasing her asshole. Jacks hand slid upward and was flexing against her ribs. His other hand was on her right thigh. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Exactly what Jack was waiting for? She was ready for some relaxation technique. His hand moved upward to her left breast and massaged the outer curve of it gently. Sandra leaned into him and put her hands on his and pulled it into her lap spreading her legs slightly. He cupped her pussy with his hand and felt the warmth through the material.

He whispered in her ear, "I'm going to strip you in here."

She shuddered at the thought and leaned into him more and whispered back, "You'd better not start anything you can't finish."

Emboldened by her retort he slid his hand in to the waist of her pants and pulled out her shirttail, sliding his hand up her back on bare flesh. His fingers slipping beneath the fabric of her bra and circling around her breast now. The tips of his fingers caught her hardened nipple between them and gave it a little squeeze. She drew a sharp breath and pulled his other hand into her wet crotch tighter. He spun her around side ways on the bench so her back was to him and ran his hand across her chest to the other breast pushing he bra up and off her tits. His fingers found the other nipple and his hot breath touched her on the neck. She leaned back into him with a moan. The girl in the booth was unable to see any of this and was blissfully working the rabbit in and out of her own cunt with a monolog of the benefits of self relaxation. Neither of them heard a word she was saying. His other hand now joining its mate in cupping her breasts and teasing the nipples with little pulling motions as his lips nibbled at the base of her neck and suck kissed her shoulder blades.

"This shirt has to go," he whispered and began unbuttoning it from the top carefully as he kissed her.

She was melting. The bra soon joined the blouse on the bench and his hands fumbled for her belt. Her hands joined his and the belt and pants were unsnapped and opened. The hand on her breast slid slowly down her belly until the finger tips just grazed the pubic bone. Sensing what was coming next she arched her back slightly to give his hand more room to explore. He knew what he was doing this one, she thought. His fingers stopped just above her clit and massaged the little patch there. Her clit was on fire now. He had hit the right button. Her gasp told him he had hit her spot. A little vibrating massage in this spot and she began to arch her back and work her pubic mound upward trying to get those fingers just around that clit but not touch it. She reached down with her own hand and dipped a finger between her lips gathering the moisture there and dragging it up onto his fingers lubricating them and her bud. Her breathing becoming ragged and quick. He sensed she would be cumming soon and continued his ministration on her mound. Again she dipped her own fingers and lubed her own clit.

Her head leaned back onto his shoulder and she breathed into his ear, "I'm going to cum just keep going like you are don't change a thing."

With that she stiffened and let out a quiet squeal as the wave rolled through her. The heat flowed from her cunt and outward and upward to her head. She lost consciousness for a moment and he sensed she had cum. He noticed her eyes had rolled and she took a deep breath and let it out in a few quick huffs and she went limp. Her body rolling into his. His fingers at last sliding into her wetness briefly and testing the sticky wetness. He pulled his hand back and smelled her on him. There is nothing like that smell to a man. Once he has smelled a woman like that he never forgets it all his life.

Jack Magnus, millionaire, businessman, trouble shooter, lover of women, had met the woman of his dreams at last. He just knew she was the one. But would she be his one? Would she go for his kinky darker side? The side that made him feel alive. No woman had ever done this with him before and it was definitely exciting. In the distance he heard the girl behind the glass making a familiar noise and he turned to look at her just as she too climaxed. "Poor girl," he thought. We completely ignored her.

He thanked her for the demonstration and said good night as the curtain came down. A mental note was made to leave a big tip for her at the front desk. Sandra stirred to life again.

She moaned, "Jack?"

" Yes darling. The shows over we have to get going. Let me help you get dressed."

Some wet towels from the sink freshened them both up and out of the booth the desk to pick up their purchases. He half carried her to the car and placed her in the back seat. On the way back to his high rise he chatted with her through the open window.

"Do you have a license to drive this limo," she asked?

"Fuck no. But I own the limo company, so who cares, he laughed. I'm going to ask you if you want to spend the night with me. You don't have to if you don't want to but I'd like to see you again soon."

Her response was almost immediate. "I'll do anything you want as long as you make me cum like that again and again." He smiled.

End of Part 3

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
A Very Good Story, But For the Completely

illiterate writing. Sorry, but my patience ran out and i finished my quibbles only out of a sense of duty, and because I care, very much care, about this English language.

I need to know more about Sandra, but Magnus is an utter cliche from stem to stern. If you want to find out how to create a Dom that is a living person and not a cardboard dummy, read Grand Master dweaver999's Valerie series, concentrating on Charles Vanquil. And then read it again.

Now for a very extensive and very testy set of quibbles. You need this, even though it may hurt. You obviously want to write. But if you want to write with technical proficiency, you have to put in the effort. As the old song says, "ya know, it don't come easy."

“tightly whiteys guy. She new”: Double quibble, Estragon is in the bonus zone. “Tighty whiteys” and “She knew”.

“form eating”: Should be “from eating”.

“End of part 1”: Why not a series of asterisks, thus *************.

That’s the usual way of indicating a shift in time, space, focus, or character.

“pulled into a ritzy high rise.” Cliché (“ritzy”), and an over-aged one at that, and she could hardly have pulled into it unless she drove through the front door. Try this: “She pulled up to the high-priced high-rise.”

“boring into her scull.” His eyes bored into her scull only if she was a oar. If she was a person, they bored into her skull. Remember the old joke about the Cambridge-Oxford boat race at Henley, when the Oxford team complained that the Cambridge team interfered with their oars. The Cambridge cox’n yelled back, “Oars? Speaking of oars, ‘ow’s yer mother?”

“"May I call you Sandra," he asked?”: He can call her whatever he wants, but the question mark still goes inside the quotation marks, thus: “”"May I call you Sandra?" he asked.”

“"It's a job," she said. Ignoring the impertinence.”: Comma, not period, after “said”. You want a yield sign, not a stop sign, here.

“"You are very observant."”: Again a comma, not a period.

“"Here we are," she said. Hoping he would say OK lets go. But he didn't.”: No, comma, not period after “said”. Let’s is a contraction of “let us”; lets is a verb--as in “she lets us in, knows where we’ve been, in an octopus’ pussy, by the shade”.

“she said. Regretting the snippy tone”: Comma, or you have a sentence fragment. Yield, not stop. Reading your prose is like driving behind Brakelight Billy, the dude who rides the brake pedal; he not only burns out his own brakes but everybody else’s as well.

“That voice made her insides turn to mush.”: I do so hope not, because it’s such a cliché. Try this: “That voice made her tremble, from the inside out and then slowly back again.”

"What do you want from me, she asked?": No, question mark inside quotation marks when speaker is asking a question. Should read

“"What do you want from me?” she asked."

“"Your trust was," his reply.”: Her trust was what? Either write your sentence properly or read your stuff before you hit “submit”. What you meant obviously was ““Your trust,” was his reply.”

“"Only what you want to do was his response."” Maybe it was his response, but it wasn’t written correctly. Should have been “"Only what you want to do,” was his response." If it’s worth writing it’s worth writing right.

“"I'm sure you don't know that I own this limo company and I make the rules," he said. You're safe with me."”: No, open quotations marks before “You’re safe with me.”

“"You're drooling on my suite," he said.”: She drooled on his suite only if she drove him home again and has a really big mouth. She drooled on his suit.

“"Oh! I'm sorry;" she blurted”: No semicolon, use a comma, they’re no more expensive, trust me.

" Where would you like to go," Sandra asked, as she shook herself awake?”: No repeat no. Question mark inside quotation marks, end sentence with a period.

“End of Part 2”. No, use asterisks*******************

“"Anyplace in particular?"” Any place is two words. And why did you end Part 2 at that point? What changed? Had they left Mulholland? Was it later that day, or the next day, or the next year? Had the point of view changed from Sandra to Magnus?

“A pang of adrenalin hit her.”: No, pangs are pains, e.g., pangs of regret, pangs of loneliness, pangs of annoyance at bad writing. Try a “rush of adrenalin” or a “burst of adrenalin” or a “blast of adrenalin.”

“feed's”: no, should be “feeds”, if a plural noun, “feed” if a singular noun. No possessive, no contraction, no apostrophe.

“a pretty demonstration sales person greets you.”: Let’s drop the politically correct bullshit, this is a porn site, nicht wahr? A pretty salesman? A pretty salesgirl?

“”met by a sales person. She””: See previous quibble.

““Actual erotic videos.”: Actual erotic videos?! Mercy sakes alive! Who’s narrating this, Grandma Moses? Cut the “actual”.

“a sign that said, you must be twenty-one to enter here,”: Now put the quotation marks around “you must be twenty-one to enter here”. And was the whole sign in lower case letters? Try all caps here, just like the sign.

“And these.” Quotation marks? Is Mr Magnus, Jack, or whoever speaking? If so, let us know.

Anything here strike your fancy Sandra?": Open quotation marks before the word “Anything".

"What do you think of this one holding it up for her to see?": What is wrong with the punctuation of this sentence? If you don’t know, or worse, if you think it’s perfect English prose, I suggest you take a thorough remedial English course.

draining form her face: Form over substance? No, “draining from her face”.

One wonders why?: Oh please, cut it out, unless you really are Grandma Moses.

the following ten minutes thereafter.: A wee bit tautological, eh what? Whatever is “following” is “thereafter.”

Jack was riveted on the show. So she thought.: Sentence fragment, should read “Jack was riveted on the show, so she thought”.

Jacks hand: Unless there is more than one Jack (a horrendous thought), should read “Jack’s hand”. Possession means apostrophe, plural means no apostrophe. Rinse and repeat.

Exactly what Jack was waiting for?: Did you mean “Exactly what was Jack waiting for?”. Or did you mean “Exactly what Jack was waiting for.” Was she asking or was he telling? Sort it out before you write it.

he bra up: That’s kinky, what is a “he bra”?

her own cunt: Whose else’s cunt was in there besides hers?

she went limp. Her body rolling into his: As you seem to be addicted to participial phrases, kindly join them to the sentence they modify with a comma. Makes reading easier, Brakelight Billy old chap. Like this, laddie: “she went limp, her body rolling into his.” Yield sign, not stop sign, don’tcher know?

His fingers at last sliding into her wetness briefly and testing the sticky wetness. He pulled: Let’s try this again, one mo’ time: “His fingers at last sliding into her briefly and testing the sticky wetness, he pulled his hand back and smelled her on him.” You have “wetness” twice, wasted word. Now there, me bye, that’s what we call a participial phrase joined to, and thereby becoming part of, a declarative sentence. It’s that blessed old English grammar, d’ye ken, like the King James Bible, Shakespeare, Milton, Keats, all those old dead poets.

"Poor girl," he thought. We completely ignored her. : You are incorrigible, aren’t you? Unless the " We completely ignored her” is in quotation marks, it makes no sense.

A mental note was made to leave a big tip for her at the front desk.: By whom? Sandra? Magnus? Why the passive voice? “Magnus decided to give the vendeuse a big tip.” French, y’know--ritzy. And “made a mental note” is a tired, worn-out cliché.

The shows over we have to get going: Only if there was more than one show. If only one show, the contraction “show’s”, short for “show is”, bespeaks a single show is over.

Some wet towels from the sink freshened them both up and out of the booth the desk to pick up their purchases.: The wet towels freshened them out of the booth the desk? How do you spell “gibberish”? Try simple English, it might be a novel experience: “Some wet towels from the sink freshened them both up. Ready to face the vanilla world, they left the booth and went to the desk to pick up their purchases.” How’s that?

"Do you have a license to drive this limo," she asked?: Correct this; I’ve showed you how enough times.

"Fuck no. But I own the limo company, so who cares, he laughed.: See previous quibble.

As you can tell, the writing wearied me. But I wouldn’t have spent this much time correcting this if I didn’t think there was, however dim, distant and far away, a glimmer of hope that this might turn into something readable and enjoyable. You have your work cut out for you--now go and bloody do it!

PetermassurePetermassureabout 13 years ago
super

Great story 5/5

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Awesome

Loved it looking forward to more !!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Taming a Brat Olivia is a survivor, but a brat. Will Owen want to play?in BDSM
Alice's Ears Alice collapses in the halls and wakes up a changed woman.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Her First Submission A submissive finally allows herself to give up control.in BDSM
Revival Exploring a suppressed desire to be his good girl.in BDSM
Training Nova Ch. 01 A woman has her first bdsm experience with a gentle Dom.in BDSM
More Stories