The Cheat and The Invigilator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks at me, almost sadly, like he's sorry he was invigilating today.

"Well you'd better think of something quick otherwise I've got no choice but to send you home."

"What happens to my grade if I get sent home?"

"We have to discard your paper. You'll get an F."

"What?!" I say. I'm almost crying now.

"You were cheating!" he says. "Work with me here!"

My mind is racing.

"You need to see the stuff gone, right?"

"Yeah."

"Can't you just pretend you didn't see it?"

"No."

I'm despairing now. How could this go so wrong?

"Makeup remover!" I suddenly shout out of nowhere.

"Do you have any?"

"In my bag!" I say. I'm getting excited now. This could work.

"Wait here," he says, and he flies out of the office. He comes back with my bag a minute later.

"Find it," he says, thrusting the bag right in my face.

I take it off him and find the bottle, and some cotton wool balls. I lift my skirt with one hand. So many answers to erase!

He sits on the desk watching me while I frantically scrub all over my panties with the makeup remover. Every inch is covered. I scrub here and there, until it's all a blur. Then I see movement again. He has a bulge in his trousers. It's already ... that shape. It's bigger than before. It looks a bit like a tent. It suddenly hits me how big it would have to be to make a tent that size, and then my pussy wakes up, like proper wakes up, and now it's enjoying me rubbing the makeup remover over myself. I look into Sir's eyes and I can tell he's enjoying it too. I start falling through his irises. I can't breath. My hand slows down until I'm rubbing my panties slowly, I'm not trying to clean them any more, I'm kind of stroking myself through them now, massaging the tender area where I shaved last night. And he's watching me, and it's making me wet between my legs. I'm not even thinking straight any more. I slide down in the chair and open my thighs wide, until I feel liquid come out of me, wetting my underwear. His eyes drift downwards, right to my most private spot. My panties are so tight, I feel like he can see right through them. I can almost feel his eyes pressing against my clit, teasing it, flicking it, until it's tingling under his touch.

He leans forward, his finger extended. His fingertip gets closer and closer. Oh, God, yes Sir, touch me right there!

"What's that?" he barks, pointing right at the crotch of my knickers. My heart skips a beat. Fuck! There's answers there too! I gulp like a fish, trying to process the situation. I look up at him. He's still staring between my thighs.

"The quadratic formula," I say.

I see his bulge moving out of the corner of my eye. I know what he's thinking. I'm thinking the same thing. He looks up at me, intensely. It's hypnotic. I feel like a rabbit trapped in headlights. He takes a deep breath, slowly, as he measures me up.

"Rub it out," he commands.

"Sir?" I ask innocently. I wonder if he knows what he's saying. But his eyes tell me he knows exactly what he's saying. My pussy tenses up and I feel another dribble of liquid come out of me, wetting my panties even more. Oh, God, he knows exactly what he's saying!

My heart is beating like a drum now. Calm as anything I reach for the bottle and put some more makeup remover onto the cotton wool ball. I close the bottle and put it back on the desk, then I lean back and lift my skirt up again. My hand travels slowly downwards. I see Sir catch his breath. His eyes are wide as they watch my hand moving down, and down. I get lost in his starry pupils, and forget about the cotton wool ball for a second. Then I feel the makeup remover soaking through my panties. I gasp. It's cold on my clit, and it stings a little. His bottom lip quivers slightly. So does mine. I look him squarely in the eye as I apply pressure. Lightning shoots through me. My legs shudder and I kind of sigh. Sir licks his lips with anticipation. The bulge in his trousers is huge now.

I smile at him mischievously. "Do you want me to rub it out ... completely, Sir?" I say.

"Keep going until you've ... finished," he replies, his face serious but his eyes smiling.

Well, fine. I'm ready to do this if that's what he wants. I mean, if that's what it takes, you know, to get an A. Like, there's no way he's ever going to tell anyone. He'd be fired from his job like instantly. I can do this and it'll never come back to me. So ... you know ... might as well enjoy it a bit ;)

So I start moving the cotton wool ball up and down and around, pressing hard to make sure I ... you know, erase all the evidence haha :) I look up at Sir and he's mesmerized by it. He puts his hand onto the bulge in his trousers and starts squeezing it, and squeezing it. Every second he squeezes it again, each time using a slightly different grip. The sight of him playing with himself just melts me. I feel so relaxed with him. I start rubbing myself harder, faster, watching Sir squeeze himself. Then I look up into his eyes. They're huge and black, like the universe. My mouth is open. I feel so warm everywhere. I feel a bead of sweat run down my face. It falls into my mouth and I can taste it - salty and hot. Out of the corner of my eye I see his hand moving faster.

"Oh, God," I say. I've never done this with someone watching before. I'm completely out of control. I drop the cotton wool ball because it's just getting in the way. My hand is like a blur now between my legs, I'm rubbing myself so hard and fast through my panties. I'm shaking. I know this feeling. I know what's going to happen. I don't care any more. I can't stop. My lips are trembling. I have to bite down to keep them under control. I'm falling into his eyes, deeper, deeper, they're getting wider and wider. My fingers and toes are tingling. I'm not breathing. My heart is hammering in my chest. My arms and legs are twitching. Oh, God, please, I'm so close. I wish my panties weren't in the way. Rub harder, Bella. Harder! Faster! Oh fuck, yeah. That's it. There's shooting stars now. First one, then two, then three, then a million. Oh fuck I think ... I think ...

Then it explodes like a ball of fire, spreading from my clit up into my stomach, waves of warmth and release, burning fire and cooling ice, shooting through my veins, engulfing my heart, sending meteors down my arms and legs. I cry out in amazement. It's bigger than it's ever been before. I lean back and close my eyes as it washes over me like a tidal wave. I'm shaking like a leaf on my chair. I'm not even touching myself any more, but it's still flowing through me like electricity. I cry out again. I can't believe this feeling. Every nerve in my body is on fire! I don't even feel connected to the real world any more. There's only me, and this ... this ... this fucking incredible orgasm. I open my eyes again and look at Sir, wanting to share it with him. He looks at me. He understands. This was all for him. I cry out in shock as another tidal wave hits me! It's not usually like this. Usually there's a quick release, and I'm done. Not this ... this thing, happening over and over again, sweeping over me like a hurricane. I've totally lost control of myself. My head starts spinning, the room goes darker, like I'm going to faint ... and then when I literally can't take any more ... it suddenly drains away, down my arms, down my chest, leaving every muscle in my body relaxed ... until all that remains is a small trickle in my panties.

Slowly I drift down, back to reality. I'm slumped in the chair, my legs are wide apart at a really funny angle, and I can tell that my panties are soaked through. Sir can tell too. He can't take his eyes off them. I look like a total slut but I don't care. That was the best thing that ever happened in my entire life.

"Fucking hell," I say. It's the understatement of the century but, fuck, you expect me to think of long words now?

He doesn't even answer anyway. He's still totally hypnotized. I watch him squeeze the huge bulge in his trousers over and over while he stares between my thighs at my soaking wet panties.

"Sir?"

"Tell me what you just did," he says. His hand is going so fast now, squeezing and squeezing.

"I rubbed the answers out, Sir, like you said."

"What else happened?" he says, looking up at me. His eyes are needy.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"It looks like you might have got a bit ... carried away," he says, staring down between my legs again.

"Yes, Sir, I think I did," I say, looking at the ground bashfully.

"In what way?" he asks.

I smile sweetly at him. I think I know what he wants me to say. I stare deeply into his eyes and flutter my lashes, trying to look as young and sweet and innocent as I possibly can.

"I think I accidentally made myself cum, Sir."

He grabs himself and kind of hunches his shoulders, and his mouth goes into an O shape. His hips jerk on the desk, once, twice. Then once more. Then he relaxes too.

"And it was the best orgasm of my life," I tell him.

He looks at me and smiles. I think I melted him a bit. Then he blinks, and shakes his head like he's clearing it. He grabs a tissue from a box on the desk. Then another one. He shoves them down the front of his trousers and tries to clean up ... whatever he just did :)

"We should .. er ... go back in," he says. I've never heard him stutter before. Or is he gasping for breath? Not sure.

"OK!" I say, and I stand up ready to leave. I look at the chair. It's got a wet patch on it now from my cum. I giggle, but as I walk to the door I realize my panties are uncomfortable now. I'm not wearing these in the exam. They're no use to me now. I reach under my skirt and pull them down, letting them fall to my ankles. He watches me, but he doesn't see the answers written on my skin :) I dip down carefully, keeping my knees together while I pick them up and stuff them into my bag.

He slides up behind me and puts his hand into the bag. "I'd better confiscate these," he says. I nod OK, although I've got no idea what he's going to do with a soaking wet pair of girls' panties.

We walk back into the hall, me carrying my bag and Sir holding a magazine down near his waist. I giggle when I realize what he's hiding. He kind of walks sideways to his desk, then sits down. He breaths a sign of relief when his ... thing ... is out of sight from the rest of the hall :) I giggle again when I think I'm the only one who knows he's hard. And I'm the reason he's hard! I feel amazing. I feel full of life. I can hardly bear to sit down and do this exam. I want to run outside and shout about what I just did! But then I remember it's all for this A, and I start to calm down. I breath deep, slow, trying to get my composure back.

The weird thing is now I'm so relaxed that stuff is actually coming into my mind on its own. This never happened before. I can remember Sir telling me stuff in the lessons. I fly through three questions. I double-check. It's all good. I can actually do this on my own!

"Could everyone put their pens down now," he says. What?! How long passed since we were in the office? I'm not done yet! I look up at him, panicked.

"Everyone except Bella, that is. You get an extra 30 minutes because of the, er, disruption. Carry on working, please."

I breathe a huge sigh of relief and carry on writing while everyone around me packs their pencil cases away and stacks their papers neatly in front of them. He walks up and down the aisles, collecting each paper, putting a paperclip on each set to keep them separate. How anyone can make that look sexy is beyond me, but he does.

"Now leave quietly," he says. "Some people are still working."

Two hundred people file out of the hall, barely making a squeak between them, while Sir sits behind his desk, dividing his attention between them and me. I don't care if he sees my thighs any more, so I have my skirt pulled right up for him, just making sure it dips down and hides the writing on my skin! :) He can hardly take his eyes off me. He knows I'm not wearing any panties too, so now and again I let my free hand drop down and I pretend to rub myself under my skirt, although actually I'm just teasing him. Well, mostly just teasing him. It works though. I'm pretty sure from the way his arm is moving that he's rubbing himself too, behind that desk. Or maybe he's teasing me too lol :) Either way, it's getting me worked up again. My pussy is on cloud 9 and it just has to keep telling me about it. Every time I look at his face it reminds me of his expression when I made myself cum in his office. Oh God, I'm dribbling again, and I don't mean out of my mouth. I hope this skirt doesn't show it when I stand up.

Suddenly his phone buzzes. He looks at it, and walks out of the hall without saying a word. I lift my skirt up and start reading. The final question. I hold my skirt up with one hand while I copy with my other hand. Four different parts to this. Four answers to copy. There's a flash of light from the doorway. A gap in the curtain. He's looking in here. Looking at me - with my skirt held up, reading maths off my shaved pussy. He smiles at me knowingly, and talks to someone on his phone. He looks concerned. The curtain drops again.

I finish the last question with five minutes to spare. He comes back in. He's not happy. He's worried, I think. He checks the clock on the wall, then his watch, making sure they agree.

"I'm finished," I tell him. He looks at me sadly. "You might well be," he says. I don't know what he means.

We sit five minutes in silence, and then he tells me to stop writing. I already stopped writing. He collects my paper. I pick up my bag and stand.

"You can't leave yet," he says.

"Why not?"

"I've been asked to detain you," he says.

I take a deep breath. My heart is beating so loud in my head.

"Why?"

He looks around the room, and through the windows, like he's looking for somebody.

"Just come to the office, OK?" he says. His words are gentle, concerned, worried. I trust him completely.

When we enter the office he locks the door. We sit down where we were before. It reminds me of earlier, and I cross my legs and squeeze them. The chair gets a little more damp.

"Bella, in twenty minutes, the school nurse and the deputy headmistress are going to be coming in here, and then I'll have to leave. Do you know why I'll have to leave?"

"No, why?"

"Because only staff members of the same sex can perform strip-searches."

"Strip-searches?" I ask. This sounds bad.

"They're going to check you don't have anything else written on you."

"What?! You mean you told them?!" I say. I almost cry. I can't believe he's let me down so badly.

"NO!" he says, almost yelling. I'm startled. Then he's calm again. "No, I didn't say a word. It wasn't me, please believe that. The young man sitting next to you ..."

"Oh, fuck," I say as the penny drops.

"He says he saw you ... lift your skirt ... several times during the exam."

"Shit," I say. And I thought he was just perving on me.

Sir kneels down in front of me. He puts one hand on my knee and looks into my eyes.

"Is this strip-search going to be a problem?" he asks.

I look back at him. He can see the guilt in my face, and he saw me through the window anyway. I don't know what to say. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. It can't end like this. I was so close. For fuck's sake!

My eyes well up. "Please don't let them search me, Sir."

He looks at me, deep into my eyes, like he's scanning my soul.

"Why not?" he says.

"Because ..."

I hesitate. Because I've got answers written all over myself under this skirt, that's why not. Oh God, what is he going to do if I tell him that? I imagine what the consequences might be and my pussy starts screaming at me.

So I uncross my legs, and shift my knees apart so they're kind of level with his shoulders. Then I take a deep breath.

"I've got answers written under my skirt," I say.

"On your skin?"

I nod.

He reaches into my bag for something. His eyes are smiling again, twinkling at me.

"Where under your skirt?" he asks.

"Here," I say, putting one hand flat on my skirt and wiping a tear away with the other one.

He holds up the bottle of nail polish remover.

"Shall I rub them out for you?" he asks, smirking.

I sniff and nod, trying to smile at him.

"OK. Close your eyes," he says, unscrewing the bottle and pulling a cotton wool ball out of my bag. "I'm about to aid and abet a cheating student, and I don't want any ... witnesses."

He's smiling freely now. He looks so cheeky. For a second I'm completely in love with him. Then I close my eyes. The feeling stays with me. I feel my skirt lift slightly. He's going to save me. He's like my knight in shining ... ahhh! Cold liquid is dripping all over me, under my skirt, little icy rivulets running down between my legs. Then I feel him touch my skin. He starts rubbing the writing off, leaving warm traces where his fingers have been.

"Right here?" he asks.

I can hardly speak.

"Yeah ... like ... all over ... everywhere ..." I reply, then I can't help but just sit back and sigh with pleasure as his fingers move deftly and softly all over my skin, under my skirt, rubbing over every inch of it, touching me in places I'd never even touched myself. I mean, you know, nowhere really rude, just ... places you wouldn't bother with. It's like the most relaxing feeling in the world.

Then he stops. I'm like so fucking disappointed. I feel like something's been taken away from me.

"Where else?" he asks.

"Go left," I say. His fingers trace across my skin under my skirt until they touch the crease where my thigh meets my body.

"There," I say, gasping for breath. "Both sides."

He looks up at me. His eyes are sparkling. I wonder if he knows how sensitive I am there. I bet he does. He seems to know everything about me. No, not know ... sense. Like he's telepathic.

His hands slide back underneath my skirt. I shift my bum forward and my legs apart further, to kind of uncrease the crease, like I did when I wrote that stuff. I shiver as drips of icy liquid fall there, running down the crease, tickling me as they run under my bum onto my skirt. Then a finger lands about a centimeter from my pussy and presses gently.

"Ohhh," I moan. I don't know why the fuck I did that. It just kind of ... ohhh, fuck, that does feel good though, he's sliding his finger up and down, it's so sensitive there, and every time his finger stops moving downwards I'm like please go a little further, just a little further. I can feel it dribbling out of me now, no stopping that, him rubbing me there just turns my pussy into a fucking waterfall. He's so good at this. I can swear that each time he rubs me there, he's getting just a little bit further down. I bite my lip. I'm pleading inwardly, for him to go all the way. Then he stops. I breathe in deeply. I've been forgetting to breathe.

He starts again, on the other side. Same deal as before, so sensitive, so nice, so ... teasing. Please, go lower. Oh, God, he's almost touching it, he's almost ... "Ohhh!" I moan again. His finger touched my pussy! It was so gentle you could hardly tell he did it. But we both know that he did.

Then his fingers are gone and I'm left on that seat, kind of gasping, desperate for more. My juices are running down my ass crack. I look down and his trousers are stretched tight around his ... you know. It's pointing right at me, and to be honest it kind of looks uncomfortable.

Then he looks into my eyes. It's so intense I can hardly bear to look back.

"Anywhere else?" he asks, wetting his fingers again.

There wasn't anywhere else, though. I rubbed it off my thighs, I rubbed it off my panties, and he rubbed it off from under my panties. There's none left.

I look him dead in the eye. His eyes are sparkling like they're on fire now. I slip my shoe off, and put my stocking-covered foot onto his knee. I slide it upwards as I nod slowly.