The Cheat and The Invigilator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

"Yeah," I say.

I feel his fingers again, under my skirt, pressing against my parted thighs, an inch away from my most private place.

"Where?" he asks.

I gulp. I can barely get the words out.

"Go up," I say, sliding my foot further up his thigh.

He looks at me seriously, and slides his fingertips upwards so slowly I can't bear it, covering every little piece of my skin that he can, until his fingertips are just resting on my pussy lips. I gasp loudly. My heart is like thunder in my ears. Nobody has ever touched me there before.

"Here?" he says, shuddering as my foot finds the stretched part of his trousers.

"Yeah, right there," I smile, and I rub my toes over the apex of his bulge.

"Ahhh," he moans, suddenly vulnerable for a second. His eyes go all wide and he looks at me with a shocked smile on his face.

"You'd better get rubbing, Sir," I say, rotating my ankle and spreading my toes over his trousers.

I feel my skirt drift back down over my thighs, and I hear him shaking the bottle. Then I feel my skirt raising slightly again. I hold my breath. A sudden gush of cold fluid pours over my pussy lips. Some trickles in between them, seeking out my clit. I kind of moan and shiver at the feeling, like when you jump into a cold pool and it feels kind of good. Kind of fantastic, actually.

Then I feel his fingers sliding up and down my pussy lips on either side. We can both hear how sloppy I am down there, as he pulls and pushes at them, smushing them together then dragging them apart.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. My lip hurts from me biting it so hard. This feels so good.

"Anywhere else?" he asks after a minute.

I nod slowly. My pussy is buzzing with anticipation. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes again.

"Go inside," I breathe.

I feel my pussy lips part as his finger slips between them. I've never had a man's finger in there before. It's rougher than mine, and wider. I sit there with bated breath, waiting for him to move up to my clit. I'm oozing all over him but he doesn't even mind. I'm so ready to cum again. But his finger moves downwards. I feel pressure there. What's he trying to do? Then it hits me. I meant go in between! Not go inside! Oh my God, I just wanted him to ... not ... holy fuck, I've never even done that to myself. My legs start shaking. It's lucky I'm sitting down. My teacher's going to ... oh my God. He just keeps pressing, and pressing, and it's feeling pretty good. And then ... fucking hell ... I feel myself start to kind of ... open up for him. He's pressing harder, making me wider and wider. I thought it would hurt but this isn't hurting at all. Then I guess I'm wide enough. It's starting to feel like ... OH MY GOD!!

I mean I don't even know where to start. I'd never had anything up there before. Never. But I mean that thing was BORN to have a finger inside it. Fucking hell. And his finger was born to be inside it too. The way it felt when he kind of broke through. Oh my God, so good.

So I'm sitting there, my legs are just happily shaking away, and he's just happily ... fingering me. Oh, God, my hot teacher is fingering me! I feel stretched but it feels so fucking nice, and I can feel his finger going deeper, rubbing against my insides, it's like my pussy is hugging him, it doesn't want to let him go. He's in me! His finger is inside me! I can feel him more at the top, like he's pressing upwards or something. He slides deeper, I mean maybe only an inch by now but it's like we're joined together.

I look down at him. My foot slides off his ... well let's just call it a dick now, shall we? My foot is off his dick. That doesn't seem very fair. And I'm just about to slide it back on when ... he hits it.

Fuck, did he hit it. I mean I don't even know what he hit but fucking hell I knew about it. It was the sexiest feeling I'd ever felt in my life, like he was squeezing pleasure out of me. I almost screamed it was so good.

"Is this where you meant?" he asks, grinning at me like I've just given him his first kiss.

I open and close my mouth like a fish, shaking my head and nodding at the same time.

Then his fingers are gone. I've never felt so empty. I look at him, pleading for him to carry on. And he does. He starts stretching my hole again, further this time, further ... ow ... no, it's ok, just a little twinge. Oh my God. Oh, fuck, yeah. Even better than before. I look down. He's kind of rolled his little finger and his first finger up, kind of making a fist almost, but with his two middle fingers straight up. Straight up me, that is! :) Fucking hell he's stretching me, filling me up, I can't believe the way it feels. And the sound! Oh fuck, that kind of squelching sound it makes, it's so fucking hot. And I can feel him getting nearer to ... to it. That spot. He's pressing upwards again. I can feel him slide closer and closer until ...

"Ohhhh!" I scream, and I'm pretty sure I squirt a bit.

"Is this where the writing is?" he asks, grinning at me.

What writing? What are you ... ohhh, right! "Yeah, right there, Sir," I stutter.

"Do you want me to rub it out?" he says.

I gasp out loud. I mean I have no fucking idea what's going to happen if you rub there, dude, but I'm fucking happy to find out ... is what I say with my frantic nodding.

And then he makes me cum.

Holy fuck.

I mean this isn't a normal cum, it isn't even the amazing cum I gave myself before, this is the fucking cum to end all cums. I don't even know how he did it. He starts moving his fingers inside me, pressing against that spot, squeezing it, I don't know, it all happened so fast, one second he's gently fingering me and then next second he's going crazy inside me. And it just builds and builds and builds and I'm thinking I'm going to literally explode ... and then I do, literally, explode.

I'm kicking my legs and I have to grip onto the armrests so I don't fall off the fucking chair, and he's flapping his fingers around inside me and every time he presses on my spot it's like waves of pleasure are flooding over me, and they get bigger and bigger and bigger until I think I'm going to drown in them and then ...

It's like a fucking bomb going off! Like every muscle down there squeezes at the same time, like I almost break his fingers off it's that intense. And out comes all this fucking liquid, like squirting all over his fingers, all over his hand, all over his chair, and it keeps coming, the more he squeezes my insides the more I squirt, until I have to tell him to stop because I can't take it any more. I just sit there, I can't breathe, I can't think, I'm just like what the fuck just happened, and I look down at him and he's drenched, like literally drenched, like his shirt's wet, his face is wet, it's in his hair, it's running down his neck. Like I mean I guess I knew girls squirted sometimes but I thought it was just like a water pistol or something, not a fucking super-soaker! And I can't stop laughing. It's like the funniest fucking thing in the world. I've literally just cum all over my teacher!

He's trying to talk though. I try to stop laughing. What did you want to say, babe? Oh my God, I love you. I am like totally yours now. You can do anything you want to me. Even that. Especially that. So what did you want to say to me?

"Did I accidentally make you cum?" he asks, grinning from ear to ear.

I can't even reply for a minute.

"You ... could say that," I eventually say, word by difficult word.

"How was it?" he asks.

I just look at him in disbelief. That's my answer. Looking at him in disbelief. I'm pretty sure he's got my meaning though.

Suddenly he looks down at his shirt. Then he looks at his chair. And at my thighs. And my skirt. It looks like we've been swimming in our clothes.

"Ah," he says. It's the understatement of the year. The school nurse is going to ask questions about all this ... liquid.

"OK, I guess I can escort you to the staff toilet," he says after a minute's thought, and he grabs me by the arm and stands me up. I totter on the spot a bit, but I'm pretty capable of walking. He holds me steady as he leads me through the door and round the corner into the staff toilet, then he waits for me by the sink while I go in to the cubicle. I dry myself up with TP while he uses the hand-dryer on himself. Then he peeks out the door to make sure there's nobody walking past, and we go back to the office. He locks the door again.

"When are they going to get here?" I ask. He looks at his phone. "Five minutes. They were in a meeting before. They said five-past one. It's one now. Oh, hey, let's swap these chairs over."

We take the soaked chair and swap it with the chair behind the desk. I sit down in it. I can feel my skirt is wet against the back of my thighs.

"Just one thing," he says, grabbing a Sharpie off the desk.

Then he kneels down and pushes my knees apart. I gasp. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything naughty," he says.

"That's what I'm worried about," I reply, smiling down at him.

He grins back as he lifts my skirt up with one hand.

"I just think this will add a certain touch to proceedings," he says, and he starts writing on my ... you know, my pubis ;) It tickles, and to be honest it turns me on some more. Damn, that guy can write on me any time he likes. I try figuring out what he's writing. Not much luck though.

"I like your certain touch," I say. It's kind of too late to make a come-back from that line, but fuck it, he laughs anyway. Then he stands up and puts the pen into the drawer behind the desk.

"So what does it say?" I ask him.

"There's no rule against writing under your skirt. There's only a rule against cheating. Someone saw something written under your skirt. So ..."

"So what does it say?"

He just laughs.

"Can't you read upside down?"

I lift my skirt and try to read what he's written. It takes a while to figure it out - my brain has pretty much shut down for the day, to be honest. The knock on the door comes. He goes over to unlock it, just as I work out what it says.

Oh my God, I love him so fucking much. What a fucking legend. What kind of awesome teacher does that for their student? This guy is seriously the fucking best.

And he was right. You can't get thrown out for that. In fact the nurse actually thought it was funny. The deputy headmistress didn't, but fuck her. She was only chaperone anyway. It was the nurse's job to decide if I was cheating, and she decided I wasn't. So yeah, I got the A. Actually it was an A star. I don't even know what that is, but it makes nerds cry when you tell them, so there's that.

So shall I tell you what he wrote, that legendary teacher of mine? Shall I tell you how he got me out of a whole heap of shit and into his bed (I mean, you already guessed that part, right?)

He wrote "FUCK THESE EXAMS YOU CUNTS".

*What* a fucking dude.

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers