All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 03: Lori'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Would have like to have continued a bit longer with what became of Randy and more about Lori’s demise And whether it repeats every time that episode comes on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So that was a wild ride in the Twilight Zone.

I used to love that show and another show - "The Outer Limits". Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. This story was a fun read. Very entertaining. A second chapter would be good. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the fantasy

Very entertaining. I don't care I don't know why she all of a sudden hated him or another missing details. Was a fun fantasy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTf

HOW OLD ARE YOU LIKE OVER SIXTY OR SEVENTY LIKE MY GRANDDAD. WHAT IS A TWILIGHT ZONE? IWILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OLD PEOPLE SPEECH. ROS STERLING WHO IS THAT AND WHAT IS BLACK AND WHITE SMART TV NEVER SEEN ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Twilite Zone was great. Love to see it's format used again. BRB was great 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Terrible story

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
A tribute to "Twilight Zone"...

A tribute to "Twilight Zone"...Looking to it by this angle, it's a good story...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever

I remember that episode "To Serve Man". Good one!

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesabout 5 years ago
I figured

...he was going to have young Bill Mumy send her to "the cornfield", but the ending was good. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really stupid!

pk

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"That's not the Randy I know. What have I done?" - Why does she care? She hates him, right?

She wants him dead, and is worried about what he thinks of her?

"To Serve Man," one of my favorite episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for a visit to the past.

“To Serve Man” was a typical Rod Sterling creation that held the audience’s interest until the end; waiting for that final revelation/twist. The only challenge I have is that the linguistic doctor heading the team translating the book did not know about its contents until just boarding the spaceship to Kanamit when his assistant arrives. She yells a warning that it is a cook book. He is forced to board and the story ends with him waiting in his room to land at the banquet center.

Those not familiar with Rod’s imagination should search for reruns. Many future well known actors had roles and the black and white format added to the experience.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 5 years ago
Such a FITTING end!

to both a tale and a cheating B***H!!! BURNED!

sdc97230sdc97230about 5 years ago
Hopefully, this only changes the episode when Randy watches it and not for the rest of us

It is, after all, a TV classic. :)

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
wow loved it

o man that was awesome, going to be reading the others tonight lol tyvm

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Much better

At least the real cheater was done, although the revenge was over the top. Not sure murder is the answer, makes him no different to her and the others.

Your characters speech & thoughts need to be checked. The wife hated him but when she thought about him it was with concern, which is incongruous.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 5 years ago
Nice reference

I remember that episode well, that one scene where it was explained that it was a cookbook will always live on in my mind. One moment everything seems ideal, with one sentence now everything is horrifying. My only question is what was in that syringe? A tranquilizer or maybe a cure?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another good one

ST, you have given us another good story. I enjoy the old Twilight Zone shows, and I remember the one you referenced. Lori's ending was appropriate for a cheating wife.However it would have been more fitting to feed the five bastards into the old machine one at a time, after letting each.know why.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Loved the story arc, except for the unnecessary explaining...

... about the Twilight Zone episode. It detracted from the flow of the story. You don’t have to explain EVERYTHING. Yeah, perhaps if it was an obscure episode yes. But the “To Serve Man” episode was one of the most famous and popular.

If, for example, you referenced Harry Potter you talked about a patronous you might, as a reminder say it was a spell to call up a spirit to drive away dementors. But if you went into detail how the stag was the same as Harry’s father’s, and dementors sucked out your spirit through the mouth, and Harry had trouble calling his until he had to use it to save his bullying cousin, etc., etc., etc. then it becomes too much. If referencing Star Trek “salt monster” or “Gorns” just leave it at that. Or Get Smart’s “cone of silence”. Or Star Wars “The Force”. Or “Charlie” of Charlie’s Angels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Civil Engineer

The whole bit about college and civil engineering was a waste since you obviously don't know what a civil engineer is or does.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Love sci-fi, and love The Twilight Zone

and this was a good rendition of both. Nice job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Kanamits

Interesting (to me, at least!), the Kanamits were played by Richard Kiel, who played Jaws in the James Bond films.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Well, that was atrocious

The only thing missing was the villain twirling his mustache as he tied the heroine down to the railroad tracks.

“She even helped me deal with the pain of it all. Still does, from time to time.”

And then he later says he hasn’t spoken to her since she helped him with his wife.

“I absolutely will not tolerate a cheating wife. You got that? That means if I ever find out you've been fucking Akers or anyone else, you're out. O. U. T. Out. Got it? There'll be no mercy, no forgiveness. We're done.”

Except when she comes home with another man’s come on her face and thighs. He’s completely cool with that.

“What was that all about, she wondered. Does he know?”

Well, since he’s said so about 5 times, yeah, I think so.

So, why the concern about gathering evidence? If Tyr can magic up thought tracking apps and cameras, why not magic up evidence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I feel like I need some wine....

to go with all of the cheese in this story

I liked it though. Not five stars but, better than four.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Great Story

This was an amusing one and held my attention from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Juvenile and silly. A science fiction cartoon.

Ditching the husband makes sense. Becoming a promiscuous slut, open to pregnancy and venereal disease? I think you got your genders confused. That's a man whore tendency, not a woman. But so outrageous, who cares?

Thanks for the effort.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
The explanations are necessary

Not everyone watched Twilight Zone, or remembers any particular episode let alone the episode name. Until a few years ago I didn't know TV shows had names for each episode.

So any reference to real life items has to be explained or the story means nothing.

I recall watching twilight zone, but was only young so it was just a show. Andy Griffith Show was much better, that's the one with Andy as the small town, Mayberry, sheriff, DonKnotts the deputy and Ron Howard the little guy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Not LW

Pure fantasy about a nympho bitch. No other commentary was earned.

2*

69gman69gmanabout 5 years ago
Excellent - Adrestia is truly a goddess

You did well saddletramp. 5+

The thought reading part was interesting to say the least. On first blush, I would like to have that power, but I am afraid the blue button ring would be to well used or abused by me. TFTR

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
FYI, from Wikipedia

"To Serve Man" is a science fiction short story by American writer Damon Knight. It first appeared in the November 1950 issue of Galaxy Science Fiction.

Knight's story was adapted for use as a 1962 episode of the television series The Twilight Zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
loved it

loved the old gods references, the twilight punishment, the self serving entitled spouse. it was all a fun lil' read. so thanks.

ignore the comments that whine, they are pro-cuck. and we all know that cucks act out in order for us to laugh at and humiliate them. can't even mock em' without them popping their wee clits.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great Read

Can you please tell me how I can make contact with Dr A?

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT!!

PLEASE write more of these stories. They are very entertaining and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Very nice one and much enjoyable. Only wish if those six or more persons from the plant, who fucked and enjoyed the cheater wife many many times could suffered more and knew that happening for the reaction of their actions.

Another funny thing, why always in stories from all the cheater wife says " it's none of your business, how I dress, where I go and what I do to whom " but they always poke and demand the answers of same questions from the husband. Then it is not applicable that , none of others business except husband's. They demands it is wife's business also. All full of hypocrites and as same hypocritical justice system 😤😤😁🤣

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
ROD ALWAYS HAD A WAY OF CONDUCTING A STORY

leaving viewers to wonder is it truth or ????????? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun to read

Great idea and funny stories!

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

I think, if I remember correctly from my school days, Nemesis is an Ancient Greek Goddess. Had to look up Rhamnousia, apparently an other name for Nemesis, and silly me thought it sounded like an Indian - from India - word.. And Tyr is a Norse/Germanic God. Not sure maybe one who is Brave in Battle or a Battle/War God? Sacrificed an arm somehow? The Saxons called him Tiw - and named a day after him - Tiw's day, or as we say now, Tuesday.

I like that the author brought in the old Gods. Nice touch. Who knows, they might be listening. Hope they like the story too.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 4 years ago
Oh yes

I hate that most hard working husbands often get cheated on...hope there's such goddess out there

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Very Happy To See

Someone not write the same old LW stories, even if they manage to add twists to them. Most people don't realize that Serling would break out in cold sweats and often get physically ill anytime he had to appear on camera as he did in the introductions to 'The Twilight Zone' and 'Night Gallery'. The reason Twilight Zone was so successful was he had complete control. When he signed on for Night Gallery since he had won every award television had to offer, some more than one he expected he would have the same control. He wasn't allowed that and he was very unhappy during that show, more or less just used for his name which is why it does not have the same attraction even though it was filmed in color.

Good job with another fun, unique story line Tramp. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First 2 good. Not so this time.

High tax bracket and doesn't have money to check on her?

Sees her and disrespected him etc and doesn't know?

And on and on.

Has quit job and doesn't realize it?

Too much.

jtwheels

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

I like these stories.

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

great stort with an acceptable ending. i enjoy all of your stories

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

I wish you would make your husbands dialogue as nasty as their wives.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

enjoying the series.

DG Hear

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Keep writing the the series. I love it .7 stars, the Bear approves, and you know I can't count. As the man says, " You the Man, man."

The BEAR

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Wasn't to bad. But the ending rocked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anytime Dr. A is involved, you know the story is going to be terrific. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr A kissing Randy sensually and he can imagine sex with her!!!

WHAT ABOUT MAX BURNAGE!! SO MUCH FOR IT BEING SEX WITH JUST THE BROTHER THEN MAX

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

My two favorite Twilight Zone episodes are To Serve Man and I Sing The Body Electric. The best!!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well it made me smile, good idea

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Magic is boring. Lazy writting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was a wimpy cuckold Way to long.

And then had to be led down the path of retribution.

Crying and crying

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES!

muddman74muddman7410 months ago

That was cute, good idea ST. 5 stars

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

Another great tale. I do hate it though when the cheater flips from full on ' I hate him, I want to kill him' to ' What have I done?' mode. I just doesn't sit right. I know it's probably selfish lies but women don't flip feelings that fast. Small niggle, great story

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Reading this series now and I was thinking I really do enjoy reading your stories some are a little long but I still like them keep up the gggrrreeeaaattt works of art. TY

🙈🙊🙉💨🤠

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. I got the sense that this was Dr A’s first appearance in your stories, ‘Tramp. Glad I finally found this one. Looking forward to more stories so keep’em coming.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

no...........

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a great story. I loved how ST incorporated the Twilight Zone episode into the story. Lori was a despicable character. She deserved all that she got. The death of Akers and the five supervisors at the plant was perfect as well. Five stars for such an imaginative story!!!!

silverthorne16silverthorne162 months ago

Nice, but I would have truly been interested in learning exactly when, why and how the wife came to hate her husband. What her motivation was for what she ended up doing.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 month ago

OH! How wicked. Loved that show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES