The Check Ride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ive got an early flight, I have to be gone by 6am my sweet," Lydia whispered in my ear as we hugged in the hall just outside my door, using the new nickname Lydia wanted to refer to me.

The key card was hardly out of the lock and Lydia had me on my bed, getting me undressed. I loved it when I discovered she'd worn expensive lingerie, black nylons and a really sexy thong. Her hips and ass were well defined, especially for an older woman. Lydia got on top of me and thrust her pussy in my face, still clothed in that black cotton thong, my teeth instinctively grabbed it and pulled it away. My hungry fingers went to work on her clitoris, while my other hand grabbed her full ass and tried to control her forward motion. She quickly slid off the thong and her naked muff dripped of hot sweet nectar, a pulsing throb of desire in my sex wanted to feel her unbridled, partially shaved pussy rubbing against my own. I'd have to wait though, as her lovely wide hips kept thrusting into my face.

"Suck my pussy my sweet, suck me good!"

My tongue swabbed her clit as fast as I could, while my lips and mouth grabbed at her sex, oh she smelled so good I wanted to taste all of her now.

"Don't be gentle, suck me hard, take my clit in your mouth and suck me really hard, unggnh, yes harder, yes, YES!" Lydia knew what she desired and wasn't shy about demanding it.

She grabbed the head board with both hands to support her weight and rocked her abdomen down on my wanting mouth. My hands supported her hips and lovely ass as I sucked her pussy hard. She had given me enough room thrust my two fingers deep and hard into her tasty vagina while I licked and sucked at her swollen clitoris.

"Unggh, Oh yes, fuck me with your hand. Do me harder, my sweet, Yes unggh, HARDER!"" Lydia cried, as I followed her demands.

The bed creaked loudly as she fucked my mouth with all of her desire. I reached up and tried valiantly to fondle those heaving tits as I watched them sway to and fro while she pummeled my mouth with her sex. They were too far away so I just held onto her sweet ass as she fucked my mouth with even more determination.

My tongue kept up with her thrusting rhythm as I felt her body tighten and a few seconds later she let out a low moan as her sex exploded with a gush of her sweet cum all over my face. Lydia trembled violently as I kept finger fucking her soaking wet mound. I kept my fingers going and by then had inserted my other finger into her ass . A few more smaller gushes came out and she rolled over and grabbed me as I maneuvered to kiss her and let her taste her own juices on my lips

We kissed for a long time and ended up in the bathroom.

Lydia was naked but I was still in my panties, which were saturated by then. I came up behind Lydia and fondled her massive tits. They were so big in my hands, I placed my hands lovingly around them and tweaked her thick hardened nipples. My tongue dove down and licked slowly around her aureola and she whispered to me to take my time and she admired the sight of this in her mirror.

"They love to be sucked really hard too, my sweet," Lydia said in a sexy voice as she grabbed me and lead me around and forced me down to my knees and commanded me to suck her tits completely.

"Use your tongue slowly at first, ummmnn, that's right, sloooww," Captain Lydia was very demanding on how her tits were to be suckled.

She had her bag in the bathroom and while I was savoring her massive tits and erect nips, she had reached into it and pulled out her strap on. She pushed me away gently and strapped on her big dark brown cock. I was ready for her to fuck me, but Lydia had other plans. She strapped it on but let it dangle, as she

got down on her knees and told me to lean against the wall. I raised up one leg while she went down on my partial shaved mound. Her fingers plied apart my wet pussy lips and she went to work.

"Oh yeah, suck me good Lydia, rub your big tit on my clit too, I wanna feel your hot sweet bud rubbing my clit!" Unnghh yeah, but harder Lydia real HARD!"

Lydia got her breasts right between my thighs and rubbed those luscious tits into my dripping wet cooze, it felt so good but I was years away from coming yet.

The horny older pilot got back into sucking me and she was an expert at finger fucking while her tongue stabbed away at my extended sex knob, making me vibrated on her frequency till I was grabbing her head tightly as her fast moving tongue brought me to a state of ultimate ecstasy.

I rocked my hips back and forth as she tongued me like no other woman had then took me to the bed and pushed me down on my ass and fucked me really slowly at first. The dark phallus plunged inside me slowly at first then as she got into her top role, she fucked me harder, and grabbed my arms while she was thrusting in and out. All of sudden, she pulls it out and dives down to my soaking wet pussy and with a combination of hot tongue action and finger fucking brings me to another round of intense climaxes. I lifted my bum off the bed and thrust it into her mouth as she simultaneously grabbed my ass, sucking me harder as my toes curled and we caressed each other.

We cuddled and fell asleep, but by 6:15 she was dressed and gone and we only had a few seconds of time to say goodbye. I felt so abandoned, and very lonely. So I masturbated for a few more hours that morning thinking of her and Nora together, me in between. My body shook with extreme lust for Lydia, who I was certain I'd never see again, at least sexually. I don't know why I thought that, it may've been my insecurity or loneliness. I was scheduled to work on the weekend but it was only Wednesday and I had to fly back east to my home base first.

On Thursday night, I grabbed a red eye flight back to JFK and was happily surprised to see Captain Cunthington on the roster as the pilot. There was an available first class seat, right near the cockpit door, so I was hoping that she would stop by my seat later in the flight. Just before the flight attendants were about to close out the flight and the door, when Nora appeared in the entranceway a few feet away. The attendant pointed towards the empty seat next to me and Nora looked at me with utter surprise and glee as we embraced. Nora was traveling back and had wanted to reconnect with me, as it turned out. We got caught up in a few minutes and I knew that our flight east would be an unforgettable one.

To be continued...

*****

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED
Don't be shy leave a comment!
If you hated it, please tell me why!

12