The Cheerleader's Leader (Conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Joe ordered Karen to pull Sandy to the ground and, with her wrists still bound, the heavier girl dragged her down easily. Karen pinned her shoulders down and Joe dropped to his knees in front of Sandy. Sandy tried to cross her legs, but Joe prised her knees apart, easily, and held them, spread wide, looking up the insides of her thighs to where her virgin lips glistened with drops of moisture.

By now, Sandy was howling hysterically, her head rolling from side to side. Karen was leaning forward, her hands on Sandy's breasts, squeezing and twisting. Karen's own open vagina was directly above Sandy's face, and she lowered it, rubbing her lips against the girl's writhing forehead.

McQuire took one last look at his virgin prize, then eased himself forward, erection in hand and placed it carefully at the entrance to her virgin cunt. As the first inch slid in, he felt the tightness of her passage and his balls tightened in anticipation.

At the feel of his first entry, Sandy's screams became a continuous protest. "Nnnnnoooo!" she wailed. "Nnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!"

But, a second later, McQuire had bunched his strong, athletic hips and his penis drove into her and she screamed with physical pain as her hymen was breached and his cock plunged ravenously into her innermost private depths.

From her position under the prone, exhausted Tommy, Marie Jackson watched as her daughter's innocence vanished – her legs splayed, her naked breasts mauled by another woman, a hard cock driving up her vagina, motivated by nothing other than filthy lust. She vowed to bring McQuire and his friends to account for this – outrage.

Again, she pushed at the still form on top of her and, this time, Tommy rolled away and she staggered to her feet. She tottered over to where McQuire was plunging his rod in and out of her sobbing daughter, and grabbed his shoulders. But the girl jumped up and wrestled her away, pulling her down on to one of the benches.

"I'll have you all in gaol for this," hissed Marie. "You, too – you're as bad as they are!"

"Now, listen, you old bag," retorted Karen. "You – or your stuck-up daughter – say one word to anybody, and a certain photograph of a certain old cunt spreading her legs on Principal McCann's hood will be all over town in one hour ..."

Marie Jackson's blood ran cold. She had to be bluffing – but one look at the triumphant sneer on the young slut's face changed her mind. Her resistance drained, her shoulders drooped, and her eyes dropped to the floor.

But Karen wasn't finished. She glanced across at Joe's hips, driving relentlessly into the naked, abused, weeping Sandy, his strong hands twisting and squeezing her firm little tits. It made her so horny, watching him fuck someone else ...

She pushed Marie down to the floor, so that she was kneeling in front of Karen. Karen slid her thighs apart and grabbed the woman's hair, forcing her mouth towards her juiced-up, aching cunt.

"Now, you just lick me out, you old cunt, while I watch the show," whispered Karen, and thrilled with pleasure when, after a second's hesitation, she felt the warmth wetness of Marie's submissive tongue slither between her dripping lips ...

The End

Please send e-mail comments

12