The Cherry Poppers Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Her hands continued to stroke Jason's cock while she caught her breathe. She watched as a clear drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tiny slit at the tip. She licked it off and squeezed his cock harder to draw out another. Licking that too, she engulfed the head again.

"Ah," Jason groaned, as he watched Beth descend on his dick.

Her long red hair partially blocked her face from view as she descended further. Jason felt her pause a second before taking him deep into her throat again. She stopped with her nose in his pubes and tried to lick his balls. With so much cock down her throat she couldn't quite reach his tightened nuts, so she just licked the underside of the shaft.

"Mmm, that feels good," Jason praised.

Beth slurped up and down Jason's cock. Her saliva now soaked his dick and even dripped down to his balls making them slick for her fingers to knead. The combination of her talented mouth and teasing hands soon brought a familiar stirring to Jason's balls. If he didn't stop her soon he would pump his cum into her mouth or throat. Jason wasn't ready for that yet. He wanted some of her sweet pussy too.

"Shed those clothes and swing around on top," Jason said, lifting her hungry mouth off his cock.

"Aw," Beth groaned. She had planned to get him off as a reward for her bad behavior.

She briefly fought to get his cock back in her anxious mouth, but Jason was already moving away, to lay with the bed instead of across it. She gave in without too much more of a struggle. Beth jumped to her feet and started shedding all her remaining clothes. Jason set his glass down and watched the redheaded beauty strip for him. Beth saw him watching and smiled as she accentuated each movement and article of clothing.

Her skin was creamy white with only a spattering of freckles on her arms, shoulders, and between her breasts. Jason watched transfixed as Beth removed her bra and dropped it onto the growing pile. The room was warm but not overly and Beth's nipples, either through sexual excitement or the coolness, were poking stiffly at him. Beth's tits weren't huge but they were like firm oranges and cute. The beautiful pinkness of her nipples, the creamy whiteness of her breasts, and the slight freckling between was an imagine to make any man's cock hard. Jason's cock was already hard, so the resulting sight of her brought another large drop of pre-cum to the tip.

Beth smiled at Jason as he obviously examined her body. She wished her breasts were a tad bigger but Jason seemed pleased with them so that made her happy. She wiggled her hips seductively as her fingers pushed down her lacy panties one millimeter at a time. She had planned on seducing him, so her undergarments were the best she had. As she wiggled them down to expose the very top of her pubic hair, her compact tits barely moved. Jason's eyes darted from one treasure to another. Watching her hard tits bounce ever so slightly was hot. Watching her red hair matching pubes come into view was even more incredible and sexy.

"The drapes match the carpet," Jason said smiling.

"What?" Beth said questioningly.

Jason laughed, "You hair color is the same on top and bottom," he announced.

"Of course, silly. You knew that," Beth retorted as she pushed the panties down her thighs.

She spun around to show him her ass. Other than a few freckles her ass was as creamy white as her tits. 'Sun has never damaged this girl's skin,' Jason thought.

"Bend over," Jason commanded as her panties came off each ankle and joined the pile.

"What?" Beth asked, but complied.

Beth had a firm, bubble butt from swimming. As she bent over her hairless pink, puckered back hole and the equally pink gash of her pussy came into view. 'Good god,' Jason mused to himself as he observed this beauty. 'Brad's right, she's the complete package, beautiful.'

"Nice," Jason stated aloud.

"You like me bent over like this?" Beth queried as she looked back at him with her hands on her knees.

"Gorgeous," Jason complimented.

"Thanks," Beth said, spread her legs a little further before running her hand back to spread her labia.

Jason wished the light in the room was even better as the moist pinkness of Beth's inner tunnel came into view. He felt like sliding off the bed to get a closer look but held back. His hand absentmindedly went to stroking his cock though. He could feel the pre-cum running down to his fingers, and more coming, as Beth showed him the entrance to her vagina.

"Bring that sweet pussy over here," Jason finally commanded.

"Want some of this?" Beth teased as she turned around.

Her hands went back to peeling back her inner lips and exposed more of her clit this time. She taunted him and swayed her hips invitingly. One hand went up to pinch and squeeze a ripe pink nipple. She became as turned on by his reactions to her exposed sexy body as he was. Her eyes took in his hand on his cock and she wanted it back in her mouth. She moved slowly forward, finally obeying his command.

As Beth got to the bed, she had both hands on her nipples. Jason glanced quickly at the landing strip of red hair Beth had left above her snatch to prove his earlier point.

Jason helped Beth get into position over his cock, with her legs on either side of his head. He stared up invitingly into her gorgeous pussy. His hands reached down her body to palm her breasts as he felt her hot breath on his cock. Her left hand was already around the base. Her eyes watched another pre-cum drop slip out of the open slit in the head.

"Ah," Jason groaned when Beth suddenly engulf the complete head of his cock in her mouth.

He kissed her smooth and soft inner thighs as he teased towards her core. He took his time driving Beth mad with desire. She could feel her pussy getting wetter all the time and he hadn't even touch it yet. Beth fought her own desires by taking Jason deep.

"Oh, you wicked girl," Jason growled as he felt Beth's mouth and throat encircle him in a velvety soft grip.

"Mmm," she moaned in response after backing off a little.

Jason answered her actions by kissing around her sex before spreading her soft lips and darting his tongue menacingly over her flesh. Beth couldn't help herself and pressed her pussy down harder onto his teasing tongue. Jason answered by pushing his tongue into her tight hole.

"Urgh," Beth growled around the huge cock in her mouth.

Saliva leaked down both sides of Jason's cock when her mouth came open. She quickly closed it again but not because Jason had stopped. To the contrary, he wiggled his tongue around inside her as if searching for something he couldn't quite reach. Beth was incredibly turned on. She'd missed his closeness and body all week despite being mad at him. Her body craved every touch from him now. She was so turned on that her climax already simmered below the surface like a fire, one threatening to turn into an inferno.

Beth's mouth devoured Jason's cock. She shifted into a constant deep bobbing on his cock. Her hands played with his slick balls and held the lower shaft for her pistoning mouth. She wanted to taste his seed again and didn't care if that was before or after her own orgasm. His climax might even bring her's on.

Jason fought for air beneath Beth's smothering pussy. She practically lay on his mouth now and pressed her pubes against his face. Her trembling pussy sought every delicious feeling his tongue and fingers could give her. Jason had yet to touch her clit. Beth desired he would very soon. She was sure one touch would set her off. One touch to her clit would be like gasoline on a fire.

Beth kept up her attack on Jason's cock. She was sure he was close. His leg muscles were tensing and his hips pushing off the bed into her deep sucking mouth. His cock felt stiffer than before and his balls were tight against his lower shaft. Her thoughts were clear enough to anticipate and plan his cumming in her mouth. However, Jason changed that by quickly shifted to her clit. His mouth sucked her oversensitive clit in hard.

"Argh!" Beth screamed around his cock loud enough that people might have heard in the next room.

It felt like a hot wire had hit her clit. She shook so hard Jason had to hold her ass to try to stay with her. Her mouth gurgled around the huge pulsing cockhead still in her mouth. Saliva dripped down Jason's shaft again. His balls were soaked already and the bed sheets below developing a huge wet spot. Beth's brain that had been concentrating on getting Jason off froze into a jumble of screaming delight as rippling waves of bliss consumed her. Her orgasm tickled the nerve endings in her nipples forcing her mouth off Jason and one hand to pinch them.

"Ah," Beth growled, slightly quieter this time.

Her pussy flooded Jason's mouth with her juices. He fought hard to continue licking around her clit while drinking her sweet nectar. Breathing was also next to impossible. Beth's lower body continued to grind her pussy against his face. The wonderful spasms persisted for what seemed minutes, but in reality were mere moments. Beth had her face pressed into Jason's inner thigh. Her own saliva on his balls wet her cheek.

Jason felt Beth slowly relax. He could feel wetness all over his lower face. He moved his head slightly to the side to gasp for air. Beth was limp on top of him. He found the strength to roll her to the side against the wall and moved over her. He wiped his face with the back of his hands as he did.

Jason looked down at the heavily breathing and close eyed girl. Even somewhat sweaty and with red puffy lips for sucking his cock, she still looked like a goddess to him. He pushed wet strands of red hair from her mouth and damp cheeks. His fingers caressed the softness of her cheek before trailing down the cleft of her chin. They descended down her smooth long white neck to her right breast. He had not paid nearly enough attention to those cute mounds. His finger brushed over the pinkish red, distended nipple. He did this to both tits until her eyes finally opened.

"Wow," Beth panted.

"Good one?" Jason posed with a smile.

"Oh, god," Beth huffed. "Great."

"You ready for more," Jason chided as he leaned down to suck on a pretty nipple again.

"Give me a minute please," Beth croaked.

Jason's cock needed to be somewhere soon. He had been close to cumming as Beth had surmised and his cock now ached to fulfill that unkempt need. His cockhead brushed along Beth's lower leg briefly, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin. He sucked on both nipples before moving higher to kiss her mouth. His right fingers pulled mischievously on one nipple as he ran his tongue against hers.

"Mmm," Beth moaned from his playful fingers and probing tongue.

Jason nudged his cockhead against Beth's open and ready pussy. She had wanted to suck him off first and taste him but that would have to wait now. She wanted him inside her now as badly as he wanted it too.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me good," Beth pleaded.

Jason pushed his hips forward more and lodged his cockhead against her splayed labia. She was open enough that a little movement found her path forward. He pushed and sank into Beth's cunt like a knife into butter. His size quickly slowed progress as Beth's pussy adjusted to the large intruder.

"Oh, god, I've missed this all week," Beth sighed.

"Ah, that's so good," Jason agreed.

"Give it all to me, Babe. Fuck this jealous bitch."

Jason was a little shocked at Beth's sudden naughtiness but thrust into her anyway. A few more inches drove deep into her and she responded by gripping his sides and wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me deeper."

"You want it, girl?" Jason prodded.

"You know it!" Beth hollered.

Another hard thrust and Jason reached the opening to her uterus. He hit places deep inside her that felt so good.

"Oh, fuck," Beth howled.

"You like that, wench?"

"Oh god, yes!"

Jason could have tried for more but he didn't want to hurt her despite her readiness. He pulled slowly back. It felt like someone's fist being removed from her insides to Beth. It had only been a week but she still couldn't believe the wonderfulness of the feeling of being filled by Jason's cock. Her pussy tried to hold onto his cock as it slowly exited.

Almost without warning, he plunged back down, going back to the furthest depth in one thrust. Beth felt the breath leave her lungs.

"Umph," she gasped.

Jason repeated the same slow removal and fast down stroke several more times and each time Beth groaned her approval. Her pussy was more accepting each time but the pleasure hardly lessened. She clung to him like a baby to its mother.

"God," Beth whined after one more deep thrust. "Cum in me, Jason. Let me feel you cum."

Jason couldn't handle any more delay either. He sped up until his ass was like blur. His need was great and he wanted to cum inside her just as she implored. He fucked Beth with fast, deep, and hard strokes. His balls were churning away inside as he fucked her magnificent tight pussy.

"Oh, god. Do it!" Beth screamed.

Jason couldn't handle anymore. His orgasm boiled over and his cock exploded like a cannon. The cockhead expanded inside her deliciously before it unleashed cum like white water foaming through heavy rapids. He kept thrusting into Beth's pussy as hot blasts of his cum painted her inside with his seed. The feeling of his pulsing cock and the heat of the cum inside her, set Beth off too. She dug her nails into his triceps as she climaxed along with him.

"Argh," Jason growled as his cum flooded her channel.

"Cum for me, Jason," Beth pleaded between gasps.

Jason couldn't remember if Beth was on the pill or not. Somehow he didn't care at that moment though. Nothing could be as good as getting off inside this beauty and he hoped it would never end. The exquisite pulses of his cock send numerous torrents of sperm jettisoning out. Finally, his cockhead leaked the last of his cum deep inside Beth's womb and he relaxed.

"Oh, Jason...that was beautiful," Beth gasped as hers ended too.

"You're great," Jason praised.

"It's you that makes me feel this way," Beth declared.

Jason couldn't think of what else to say besides he loved her. He had gone that route once already and decided instead to just kiss her. The kiss lasted until both had to break for air.

Jason still lay on top of Beth. His cock was still inside her. It was going to slip out soon as it softened and their combined juices forced him out. He looked down on her. Even worn out and thoroughly fucked, she looked stunning still. The afterglow of great sex had her looking even lovelier.

Something came over Jason. "Beth...I'm sorry," Jason confessed.

"What?"

"You weren't totally wrong to be mad at me."

"No?"

"I love you but I still need time. I guess I'm still hurting from my first real love that left me," Jason said, harking back to Lana.

Jason regretted immediately bring Lana into this. For a second, in his orgasmic clouded mind, it had seemed like a plausible excuse for his infidelity, but there was no excuse beyond the contest, and he couldn't tell her that. His brain swam with the thoughts of how to successfully navigate these turbulent new waters of his own making.

"What happened?" Beth expressed with real concern.

"It was freshman year, last year, and she dumped me this summer."

"Why?"

"She hooked back up with her old boyfriend."

"And you think I'll do that to you too?"

'Oh, my,' Jason reasoned. Maybe he'd found the answer by mistake. "Ah..."

"You do! Jason, I wouldn't. I love you! I'd never leave you to go back to my old boyfriend," Beth entreated him.

His cock slipped from inside her at that moment like some strange symbol of separation. They both looked at each other with deep concern and worry. He read only true love and concern in her face.

It made him feel even guiltier for his treachery. How could he love her and start their relationship on a mountain of lies and infidelity. He didn't deserve her, even if in some way he thought he was doing this for both of them. For the money, and the joy and security it would bring them. Was it worth it if he lost her in the bargain? Or after, when she might discover his lies and hate him for it. No. It wasn't worth losing her but what could he do?

"Jason...say something, please. I promise I won't every leave you to go back to him or anyone," Beth pleaded.

"Just love me for now," Jason said kissing her.

"For now! What do you mean?" Beth pressed on even after kissing him back.

"Just give me time," Jason begged and hugged her close.

Beth thought for a few moments before answering, "Okay.

She hugged him back and they lay there for a long while in each other's arms. Both fell asleep eventually, but it took Beth the longest as she pondered what Jason had said. She wished she felt better about where their relationship was headed.

Jason woke in the middle of the night. He had to piss and managed to climb out of bed without waking Beth. He pulled his pants on and unlocked the door so he could get back in. He found the bathroom down the dimly lit hall and took a piss in one stall. He made it back to the room without being noticed. His watch read two in the morning. He contemplated leaving Beth a note and going back to the frat but thought better. She would be upset if he just left like that. He shed his clothes again and climbed back in bed. He even managed to cover them better with the sheets without waking her.

Beth was the first to wake in the morning and she too left for the bathroom. When she got back, Jason was pulling his clothes on.

"You're leaving already?" Beth asked sadly.

"I have tons of studying to do. My big brother, Mark came to spend the weekend and Brad and I were going to get some extra practice in," Jason explained.

"Can't it wait until a little later?" Beth replied.

"I really need to get a jump on it," Jason added. "Besides, it wouldn't be nice to have my big brother come visit and not spend any time with him."

"Okay, but will I see you anymore this weekend?" Beth entreated.

"Maybe Sunday," Jason answered.

"I'd like to meet your big brother," Beth said.

"You would?"

"Sure."

"Well, I'll call you later then."

"Great," Beth said a little more optimistic.

Jason kissed Beth goodbye, hurried downstairs and out the door nearly knocking over a girl coming in. She was a tall blonde that he thought he recognized.

"Sorry," Jason apologized.

"You're in a big hurry," the girl observed. "Hey, you're the guy from the infirmary."

"Yeah," Jason said, suddenly remember her too and the interested look she gave him when leaving the infirmary that day.

She was cute and nearly as tall as him. 'She must be six foot,' Jason decided. He also remembered she was a senior. 'What was her name?'

"You'll be putting people in the infirmary rushing around like that," she said kidding.

"Sorry...really," Jason reiterated.

"Oh, it's okay. Nice seeing you again. I'm Sierra Sanderson."

"Jason Robinson...nice to meet you." They shook hands.

"Still working at the infirmary?" Sierra asked, stepping aside with Jason to let others out.

"Yeah, but not as often during swimming."

"Oh, you're on the team?"

"Yeah. I do the butterfly and breaststroke."

"Nice...I knew a guy on the swim team sophomore year. Did you know Guy Girard?"

"No. Must have been two years ago," Jason said.

"You a sophomore then?"

"Yeah."

"Senior. I'm actually going to graduate early in December too."

"Nice."

"Yeah, well, means I have to get out in the job market early."

"Get a masters degree then," Jason suggested but more as a joke.

"Actually, I'm probably going to do that so I can teach, but I need to make some money first."

"Teacher, huh."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers