The Cherry Poppers Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a chemistry major. I thought I'd teach kids chemistry because we need to create more scientists here in America."

"Noble and worthwhile," Jason said studying her blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Thanks, what about you?"

"Psychology."

"You want to analyze people?"

"I guess. I might teach too."

"Noble cause," Sierra mused.

Jason liked talking with Sierra. He was definitely attracted to her. She was quite slender but attractively so. He didn't want to say goodbye even though he had the slutty duo of Stephanie and Pam waiting to fuck. They also had his next two conquests lined up for him that night. He was sure he remembered Sierra's chart. She was a virgin too. At least she had been before. Maybe she still was. He wouldn't mind changing that but if he said goodbye now, he'd probably never see her again. 'Opportunity lost,' he thought.

"I better let you go. It's Saturday and you probably need to get ready for your hot date with your boyfriend," Jason probed with not much subtlety.

Sierra laughed and looked quizzically at Jason, "No date or boyfriend, here anyway," Sierra mentioned.

"Back home?" Jason pursued.

"Yes, high school sweetheart."

"Oh," Jason said, not sure what else to say.

Sierra laughed. "We're going to marry after I graduate and find a job."

"Congratulations," Jason offered.

"Thanks. He's Taking Religious Studies at DePaul University out in Chicago."

"He wants to be a man of the cloth?"

"No...more into cultural studies but he is very religious."

"Nice," Jason intoned but lacked real sincerity.

"Ha," Sierra laughed. "Not very religious are you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Just a guess," Sierra said with a laugh.

"Well, you're probably a really good religious girl, aren't you," Jason queried. "The good die young you know."

"I'm not that good. Besides, you're not as bad boy as you act, I bet," Sierra claimed.

Jason figured he had nothing to lose by shocking her. So be opened up.

"I'm bad alright."

"You think you're a really bad boy, huh?" she snickered.

"What would you say if I told you I was rushing because I had two hot babes waiting back in my room for me to have sex with them?" Jason relayed.

"Wow! You're a real Don Juan, huh? Two women? I'd think you were just trying to shock me. I bet that's not true. I could believe you have a girlfriend but not two."

"Well, I'd invite you along to see but it would probably bother your proper upbringing."

Sierra stared at Jason for a second as if reading his face. Jason was sure he had crossed the line and she was going to tell him to get bent and go into her dorm. In a way, he couldn't believe he had said what he did either. He had just met Sierra not three minutes earlier and here he was being crass. That wasn't like him to be so bold, but he had wanted to shock her, that was true.

"Well?" Jason questioned, mildly impatient with her silence.

"You'd better get going then. I wouldn't want to cramp your style," Sierra stated.

"You don't believe me?"

"No."

"Then come along and prove me wrong."

"Why would I do that? What would it prove? If you're not lying, then you'll be more than busy with them. If you are, and this is some weird way to get me to your place, then it will just be a big joke."

"Why a big joke?"

"Because I'll want to leave right away anyway."

"You wouldn't want to stick around?"

"What...and watch...no thank you," Sierra claimed.

"You could join in," Jason stated with a smile.

"You'd like that, but no thanks. I'm not into group sex."

"What type of sex are you into?"

"You're quite pushy aren't you? Maybe you're right. Maybe you are a bad boy at that."

"You like bad boys?"

"Not particularly."

"Pity...you'll never know then if I was telling the truth or just trying to get you to my frat room."

"Which frat?"

"Theta Chi."

"I guess I'll just have to live without knowing," Sierra proclaimed.

"No interest in seeing for yourself?" Jason added.

"None."

"I promise to drive you back."

"Yeah, hours later after you've had your fun," Sierra said joking.

"Immediately, promise. I'll give you my keys when we get out of my car."

"You will, huh. Why are you so interested in getting me to your room? I just met you. Do you have something nefarious in mind?"

"Always," Jason declared with a snicker.

"I can believe that," Sierra replied, looking at the handsome guy before her.

"Let's go so you can see if I'm telling the truth."

"You'll bring me right back?"

"If you want me to."

"Oh, I'll want," Sierra claimed.

"Have it your way," Jason intoned.

"Okay, I'll go, but nothing funny," Sierra warned. "Remember, I'll know where you live and work."

"This way," Jason said, leading her to his car. He was happy Beth's window was on the opposite side of the dorm.

Little did he know that Beth had crossed the hall to visit with her floor mate and noticed his car still in the parking lot. She talked with her friend but kept glancing out the window curious. She was just about ready to walk down the stairs to see what happened to him when she spotted him walking with a tall blonde to his car. He opened the door for her before going around getting in himself. It had all the appearance of a date. Beth wasn't sure if she was going to cry or break something.