The Cherry Poppers Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Connie asked surprised.

"Maybe," Sophie volunteered. "We've been there twice."

"Twice?" Connie corrected her. "Just once to see Dr. Jenny for the pill."

"No, don't you remember we went when we had the flu together."

"Oh, right. I forgot about that one. It was just for some medicine but she insisted we have a complete exam. That lady was thorough."

"Yes, that she was. The new doctor is going to change many things and not all for the better I fear," Jason stated.

"Why did you ask?" Connie questioned.

"Oh, nothing. Just thought I might have seen you there," Jason fibbed, all the time thinking, 'Great...good possibility they are both registered then as virgins.'

The teacher arrived and quickly handed out the test papers. Once again Jason finished before the two girls. He handed his paper in and headed for the infirmary. He wanted to see for himself what changes had been made so far even though he wasn't scheduled to work.

"Hi, Dr. Clark," Jason said upon entering and seeing her at his old desk.

"Oh, hi, Jason. What brings you here?"

"Just wanted to stop by and see how you're making out."

"Great," Dr. Amanda Clark said. "Come see how I've scanned all the current student charts into a tracking program where I can better manage and preserve the records."

She showed Jason all the changes she'd made in the last week. They were pretty extensive. Her office was organized differently than Dr. Jenny had it. The office now had two computers and the card files Jason worked on were stacked on the floor next to packing boxes opposite his desk.

"What's going on here?" Jason asked.

"Well, we don't need those card files anymore so I'm having them stored in central records. I know you're not supposed to be working but want to help me put them in the boxes in order?"

"Sure," Jason said, anxious to get near the cards one last time before they disappeared for good.

"Great...I'll hand them to you and you can align them into the boxes."

"Okay," he said.

They began and in five minutes had all the A's and B's done. This wasn't working out the way Jason hoped. He never thought she was this far along already, and even though he came in time, he wasn't getting a chance to examine the cards one last time with her present. He was just about ready to give up hope on checking out Sophie and Connie when two girls came in to see Dr. Clark. She asked Jason to continue while see dealt with them. When the first girl was with Doctor Clark behind her office door, Jason had a brief opportunity.

He glanced at the other girl but she was examining the magazines on the table, looking for one to read. Fortunately for Jason, he had just learned Sophie's and Connie's last names as the tests were being passed out. He had written them on his palm not to forget. Connie's last name began with a P and he quickly located her card. 'Bingo, there's the asterisk,' he noticed. Jason looked over to the girl on the couch but other than a flirting glance she persisted in reading a magazine.

He quickly located the F's to find Sophie. He went through them all fast but didn't find her card. He began to panic as he heard the voices behind Dr. Clark's office grow louder as if they had moved closer to the door. He moved diligently back through the F's and finally found Sophie. "Halleluiah," Jason mumbled under his breath loud enough to be noticed by the girl on the couch, who momentarily looked in his direction. She just smiled at him and went back to reading though. 'There it is,' Jason exclaimed to himself, 'the asterisk." Eighteen and nineteen cherries are confirmed. He could log them into the book. All that remained was one more.

That thought gave him an immediate new sense of panic as he quickly started packing the C's. He wanted to hurriedly get some more in the box so Dr. Clark wouldn't notice his lack of effort. He managed to get all the C's, D's, E's, and F's into the box, which was now full before Dr. Clark emerged from her office with the first girl.

Dr. Clark said a few more words to the first woman, summoned the second, and gave Jason a smile as she noticed his work before returning to her office with the second girl in tow. The first girl sat down to await her friend. This one didn't want to read and he could sense her watching him. 'Fuck,' Jason muttered to himself. He only knew of two more virgins, Sierra and Haden for sure. He had a couple other names but couldn't even remember what they looked like now to try to find them again. All he remembered, because he wrote the names down, were Meghan and Candace. Beyond that he had nothing but bare descriptions he had made for himself.

'Great,' Jason murmured again to himself. 'To win the contest all I have to do is fuck my girlfriend's roommate or a girl that hates my guts.'

Jason couldn't do more than stack the cards in the boxes as the first patient watched him intently. He would have liked to look through the cards for more names but that would take time. Fewer than 10% of the cards, maybe fewer than 5%, were virgin girls. It would have taken hours to dig through the cards this way and that was not possible as Dr. Clark expected him to be making progress in packing them away, besides the fact that he was being observed.

'Oh, well,' Jason thought, 'I should be glad I made it to nineteen to tie Mark and the others.'

He was up to the L's by the time Dr. Clark emerged with the second girl. He had two full boxes and was working on the third. He listened to Dr. Clark give the girl instructions on the prescription she gave her. It sounded like some woman problems to Jason. After the girls left, Dr. Clark helped him finish the cards. It took another half hour with them working side by side. They nearly filled five boxes by the time they were done.

"Wow, thanks, Jason...that was a job I wasn't looking forward to. Glad you stopped by. I'll pay you for your time."

"Thanks, Dr. Clark. Glad to be of help. Where can I put these heavy boxes for you?"

"Over in that corner by the door would be fine. The custodians are coming for them in the morning. They're being sent over to the general storage area, but being kept in the locked cage over there for security."

"Okay," Jason said, lifting one of the heavy boxes.

"Jason, I'm afraid the need for help around here has been dramatically reduced with the computerization of the files. The President has told me to reduce the hours of the few part-time employees to cover the costs of the computers. I doubt I'll have any need for your help now until spring when one other student has to leave for sports," declared Dr. Clark.

"Oh, okay," Jason replied, acting a little disappointed, though he really wasn't.

Working at the infirmary just wasn't the same now that Dr. Jenny was gone and with all the changes Dr. Clark had already made. They parted company and Jason had to hurry to make it back to the frat by five. He got there exactly at five and Sophie and Connie were already in the room talking to Chad.

"Hey, Connie...Hi, Sophie," Jason said, settling onto his bed like Chad on his. The girls occupied the guys' desk chairs.

"Hi, Jason," they both responded.

"We were just starting to get acquired," Chad stated, as if to fill Jason in on what had happened so far.

"Good...you girls want a drink?"

"No more wine for me," Connie declared, after her heavy drinking the day before.

"That's good," Jason retorted laughing, "because I don't have any left."

"Just some water for me too," Sophie concluded, sharing his laugh.

"I'll get it," Chad offered.

As Chad got up to get the water from their refrigerator and glasses to pour it in, Connie looked at Jason.

"What should we do?" Connie said with a nod towards Chad, he couldn't see with his back to the girls.

Sophie saw it and nodded too at Jason. Jason just shrugged his shoulders, indicating he wasn't sure either.

"We could go for a ride in my car," Jason offered as Chad handed the girls' their drinks.

"Thanks," Connie said, taking the water from Chad. "But it's more comfortable here."

"Yeah," Sophie agreed.

"You guys want to be alone with Jason?" Chad astutely gathered.

"Ah...," Sophie paused until Connie added, "Not necessarily."

Jason looked her way and she mischievously raised her eyebrows as if to say, 'what.' He snickered and looked over at Sophie. She just smiled at her friend's boldness. Jason waved Sophie over to his bed. Connie noticed and looked at Chad, who was back on his bed.

"This is awkward," Connie said to Chad with an impish grin.

"I agree, but why don't you come over here anyway," he said, patting the bed beside him.

Connie shrugged and moved towards him. Sophie had already climbed onto the bed with Jason. He had grabbed her hips and rolled her over him towards the wall making her squeal with delighted surprise. She laughed as he leaned over her, pinning her to the bed face up.

"What're you going to do now?" Sophie asked amused.

"This," Jason said, leaning down for a kiss.

Sophie immediate returned his kiss and her fingers played with the short hairs on the back of his neck as his hand held her side. They kissed and battled tongues until both were breathing heavy.

Jason's hand stole up Sophie's side to caress her left breast. They both had worn jackets which they took off before Jason arrived. Sophie's was braless beneath her sweater and Jason's fingers easily found the nipple. He brought it to attention in no time. Sophie helped when he started lifting the bottom of the sweater. She was soon naked on top.

Jason stared at her beautiful breasts for a second before returning to pinching her nipple and kneading the soft mound. Sophie's moans told him she loved what he was doing. Her fingers began unbuttoning his shirt and Jason lowered his face to the nipple he'd left untouched to that point.

"Oh, god," Sophie gasped as Jason's mouth encircled her turgid bud. "Oh my, that's so good."

Sophie tried to concentrate on opening Jason's shirt despite his leaning across her and the wonderful sensations spreading from her nipples. She could feel her pussy pulsing with need and a wetness starting. Somehow she got his shirt undone and tried to push it from his shoulders. Jason stopped sucking her nipples long enough to help her remove it.

With both now naked from the waist up, their skin seemed to glow with heat as their bodies presses together. Sophie pulled his greedily sucking mouth from her nipples so she could kiss him again. As they kissed, Jason took the opportunity to skillfully unbutton the top of her jeans. They both stopped kissing and looked deep into the others eyes after the sound of her zipper descending.

"Stand up," Sophie said in a near breathless exhale.

They continued to stare at each other as Jason stood beside the bed. Sophie quickly shifted with him and put her hands to his belt. She had to look down at what she was doing being a very new rookie in the practice of making love. Her fingers moved fast though and she soon had his pants open enough to push down. Jason helped and with no underwear his big dick, only half hard, still nestled cozily between his legs.

"Nice," Sophie declared as she stared at his third appendage.

"Play with it," Jason offered, but with a good amount of obvious pent up desire.

Sophie smiled weakly at him, her own desire evident as she reached for him. Her fingers ran down one side of his shaft and then cupped the blood filling head. She marveled at the soft velvety feel of his cockhead and teased along the ridge and underneath. Her delicate fingers made Jason moan softly with their light but delectable touch. His cock started to rise from its sleeping state.

"Mmm," Sophie hissed as she watched it fill and expand.

Like most women, it gave her great joy to see the effect her touch could have to this large organ growing before her. To know her manipulations and caresses were exciting Jason to the point his cock filled to capacity and pointed at her, gave her delicious thoughts and both her pussy and mouth seemed to water together. She held him stiff before her and looked up into his eyes.

Jason looked down at her and boldly said, "What do you want to do now?"

"This," Sophie said and planted a kiss on the tip.

"No, what else?"

"And this," Sophie replied as she flicked her tongue over the sensitive flesh.

"No, tell me. Tell me what you want to do."

"What," Sophie said, a little puzzled, but added, "Take it in my mouth."

"Take what in your mouth?"

"Your...ah...dick."

"And do what?"

"Suck it."

"Suck what?"

"Your dick."

"No put it all together," Jason instructed.

"I want to suck your dick," Sophie responded and as she did she got a sense of what Jason was after.

The naughty words made her pussy quake and she could feel her panties getting incredibly wet in the front. Her mouth wanted nothing more than to wrap her lips around him.

"Use the word cock," Jason insisted.

Sophie, now wise to his little game, smiled as she said, "I want to suck your cock."

Sophie kind of enjoyed the game but was further shocked when Jason added, "What does that make you?"

"Ah...a cocksucker," Sophie reasoned.

"You're a what?"

"I'm a cocksucker," Sophie affirmed, but even as she smiled at Jason her pussy throbbed with an intensity she'd never known.

The pulsing was so strong it created a near ringing in her ears. The words she just spoke echoed repeatedly in her mind until her eyes dropped from his to take in the object of her lust again. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of Jason's cockhead. She hadn't realized it, but her hands had kept stroking him all during his little diversion. She felt a real compulsion to suck his cock. She whispered to herself as she leaned in to catch the tiny drop.

"I'm a cocksucker."

Jason moaned when her tongue flicked repeatedly across the hyper sensitive head of his cock. His legs shook from the intensity of her touch. He had meant to turn her on but in so doing elevated his own desire tenfold.

"Oh, god...be a good little cocksucker and suck it for me," Jason growled.

Sophie opened her mouth and took the whole head and maybe another inch inside her warm, moist cavity. Her tongue flipped back and forth as she applied pressure to the head. Her mouth wet the glans and captured the taste of his pre-cum.

Jason watched intently as Sophie sucked his cock. She was doing a great job even for a near amateur. He suddenly remembered they were not alone and looked towards Chad's bed. He needn't have worried about them. Their shyness must have been short lived as both were naked. Chad was on his back with Connie between his legs too. Jason couldn't see her face but the unmistakable bobbing of her head told the rest of the story. He glanced at Chad's face and his roommate gave him the two thumbs up sign and a huge smile. Jason smirked and smiled back.

Sophie moaned again when Jason pulled her from his twitching cock like the night before. If he was given much more of her growing natural talent as a cocksucker, he would have been making a huge deposit onto her tonsils soon. She pouted as he moved back. Her hands were still trying to hold his cock and balls.

"Again...why can't I finish?" Sophie pleaded. "Let me get you off."

"Next time," Jason voiced, but realized he have to cut this off soon enough with this little hottie or risk losing Beth. "Let's get those pants off you."

Sophie reluctantly gave up and quickly got into the idea of availing her cunt to him. She nearly squealed with delight when he settled on the floor between her bare legs. He eased her back towards the wall on the opposite side of the bed as he got into position with his face over her pussy. Sophie remembered all too well the incredible feelings his mouth and tongue had given her the night before. She felt another surge of wetness and desire as she watched him descend.

"Oh, god," Sophie hissed at the first contact.

Jason kissed her inner thighs, enjoying the wonderful soft skin there. His hands held her down and her legs apart as he worked closer and closer to her steamy sex. Sophie felt like one touch to her exposed clit would send her off into wonderland.

Jason took his time. He teased the overly aroused girl until her ass trembled on the bed and her pussy nearly begged to be touched. Her hands grabbed handfuls of his hair and tried to guide him to the spot she wanted most. His resistance to letting her control the action only heightened her incredible lust. Sophie felt like a bomb about to explode as he sucked on her puffy outer lips.

"Jason. Oh, god, please. Oh, god."

He realized he'd made her wait long enough and used his fingers to further part her gash. She howled like a wolf when he drove his tongue deep into her receptive cavity. Her whole body stiffened and her back arched off the bed. Rockets when off in Sophie's head as she climaxed like a banshee.

"Oh, fuck...ah...oh,"

Waves of bliss enveloped Sophie like a warm blanket. Her whole body vibrated as they spread like wildfire from her cunt to all areas of her mind and body. Her long fingers nearly tore Jason's hair out by the roots as she rode out the storm of her pleasure. He lapped away at the wonderful nectar that flowed from her like a fountain. Her pleasure seemed to last forever but also ebbed way to soon. She eventually let her body relax and fall back limp to the bed.

Jason didn't give Sophie much rest though before his tongue once again tortured and tormented the inner folds of her vagina. It bore like a drill bit around the slick hole only recently protected by her hymen. Her body began to react even before her mind was totally ready.

"You're driving me crazy," Sophie gasped.

Jason had purposely avoided touching her clit to this point. He worked around a little more until he sensed Sophie was building towards her next orgasm. He increased the speed of his movements and even slipped a finger into her tightly clenching hole. He wiggled it around until he felt the telltale hardened surface of her g-spot. He teased there driving her mad with craving to cum. When he had her built to the height he wanted, he mercilessly sucked her clit directly into his mouth.

"Fuck," Sophie screamed so loud anyone walking down the hallway outside the door would have heard it for sure.

The once shy and reserved girl exploded in orgasmic bliss like a tsunami crashing on the shores. Her whole body shook nearly unseating Jason's diabolical lips as they sucked her clit. His tongue teased her little capture nubbin with quick flashes back and forth. His finger in her cunt became two and he rubbed her inner core.

"Oh, god...good god," Sophie howled.

Jason waited until Sophie crashed, nearly spent, to the bed before he let up. He immediately pulled his fingers from her and replaced them with the head of his pre-cum dripping cock. He was so excited, he wasn't sure how long he could fuck her without cumming. He wanted to give her a good fuck though, so he eased in slowly to her incredibly tight passage.

"Oh, geez...you're driving me wild," Sophie growled. "Go slow. I'm still a little sore."

"Okay," Jason hissed between pleasure clenched teeth.

Jason inched his cock slowly into Sophie. It took a few minutes for him to touch home plate deep inside her. When he did, he withdrew slowly before easing back in. He built a steady pace until Sophie started to match his thrust with opposite ones of her own. Pretty soon he was fucking her and repositioning her on the bed for greater penetration. He pushed her legs up higher towards her head and pile drove his cock into her.

"Urgh...urgh," was all Sophie could gasp every time he probed against her cervix.

Jason fought hard not to abuse her near virgin pussy too much. The wonderful tightness and slick inner walls gripped his cock like a soft wet hand. His balls screamed for release but he willed himself to hold off a bit longer. He wanted to give her another orgasm at the same time if he could last. Sophie was fucking back into him nearly as hard as he was into her.