The Cherry Poppers Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, Jason...I'm going to cum again," Sophie soon claimed.

"Do it, Babe," Jason growled as sweat wet his face.

Another couple thrusts and she let loose seconds before he finally lost it too. His cock detonated inside her with strong blasts of fiery hot cum. Sophie was riding her own delectable orgasm when she felt the incredible heat inside her like lava from the earth's core. It pushed her orgasm to wonderful heights and she moaned loudly as each new delicious surge of pleasure followed the last.

Jason shot what felt like a massive load of cum into Sophie. In no time, his cock was swimming in both their combined juices. The combined brew began to run like a river out of her stuffed cunt and down the crack of her ass to the bed. Jason's cock was coated as it remained deeply lodged inside Sophie. His spasms finally passed along with hers.

Before too long, Jason rolled to the side as he was exhausted. His face was covered in sweat and both their bodies glistened from the perspiration of intense lovemaking and the blissful effort. They lay besides each other struggling to regain their breath.

Finally stirring, Jason looked first to Sophie but her eyes were still closed. He then remembered Chad and rose up on his elbows to observe the other bed. Both were under the covers and appeared to be sleeping. They must have finished a good bit before Sophie and him. Jason decided to just lie back with Sophie some more.

He woke with a start and glanced to the bed stand clock as if worried he missed something. He quickly realized he hadn't as the clock just read seven. Jason got up to pee and woke Sophie in the process.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Bathroom."

"I need to come too?"

"Sure. Here's my robe. I'll use a towel."

The pee led to a quick shower together at Sophie's bequest. A half hour later they were back in bed and she had the cock she had played with in the shower even harder. Her hands were stroking him wonderfully.

"Mmm...I love the feel of it," Sophie whispered in his ear. "It's so hard, yet soft too."

"Your hands feel great."

"Jason, don't stop me this time."

"What?"

"I want to suck you until you cum."

"Okay."

Sophie smiled at him as she repositioned between his legs. As soon as she was set, her tongue began a pleasing dance on the head of his cock. Her hands kneaded his balls and stroked the hard shaft. She didn't wait long before taking the head into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at him for approval and he gave her a smile.

Sophie sucked on Jason's cock for over ten minutes. She tried taking him deep several times but gagged as his head entered her throat. She eventually settled into a wonderfully fast and then slower routine that had Jason hovering on the edge. When he finally couldn't take it anymore, he held her head, and guided the pace. Sophie got the idea and eagerly complied.

"Oh, Sophie...I'm going to cum."

"Mmm," Sophie moaned, giving her consent.

Jason lay back with his forearm across his eyes as her sucking mouth created delicious tingling sensations that drove him wild. His cockhead expanded in her mouth seconds before letting loose. The intensity of the first spasm caught Sophie a little by surprise. The cum almost made her choke but she managed to successfully close off the back of her mouth before that happened. She moaned as his cock continued to unleash spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth. Unsure exactly what do to as he came, Sophie sucked tenderly on the head, and flicked her tongue against the now seeping hole.

"Oh, geez...that's good, Sophie," Jason praised.

Curious about her reaction to her first completed blowjob, Jason leaned up on his elbows just as Sophie pulled back. He smiled as her lips compressed and slipped off his crown. She obviously still held much of the cum in her mouth. She glanced up at him as if for approval and direction. Her eyes gave away her thoughts.

"Swallow it," Jason encouraged.

She hesitated for a minute but then she swallowed the thick cum in her mouth. Jason watched as she gulped down the big load, her first. He reached for her cheek to congratulate her. He rubbed her cheek affectionately.

"That was great."

"Really?"

"No doubt," Jason effused.

"Thanks."

"How's it taste?"

"Salty...strange."

"Yeah," Jason said with a smile.

Sophie still held his shrinking cock and looked down to see a few more drops dripping from the tip. She leaned down and took them into her mouth and swirl them around on her taste buds.

The girls stayed till nine before they left. Chad and Connie had apparently hit it off well and they kissed passionately goodbye. The kiss made Jason feel Connie would be back to see Chad and hopefully he'd get more time with Sophie too. After the girls left, and Chad settled into studying, Jason made his entries secretly into the log book for the contest. He entered Sophie and Connie as eighteen and nineteen. He was just one shy of the record. He checked his watch and dialed his cell.

"Hello."

"Big Brother."

"Little, how's it going?"

"Not bad, Mark, but I got some news."

He told Mark about the changes at the infirmary and his cherry popping of Sophie and Connie. Mark was amazed that Jason had already tied him since it took him till a senior to make his nineteen.

"You're amazing! I can't believe you're at nineteen already," Mark declared.

"Yeah, it's been a whirlwind but I'm in trouble now."

"You sure are with the file cards gone. I guess I need to call Mr. Caulfield and tell him the news. Not sure what he'll say. Do you have any good leads on other virgins?"

"Only two for sure and you know one."

"I do?"

"Yeah, Sierra, remember."

"Oh, yeah...she's still a virgin, ha?"

"Yeah and the other one is Beth's roommate, Haden."

"Oh, man...you're screwed. Those are the only two you know for sure?" Mark queried.

"Yep," replied Jason. "I have two other names but I don't remember much about either one of them and doubt I'd even recognize either one if I saw them again. I just know their names, Candace and Meghan."

"That's too bad, Little. I thought for sure you'd be able to break the record."

"I haven't totally given up yet," Jason claimed.

"Ha...good luck. I'll let you know what Douglass Caulfield says."

They hung up after some small talk. Jason studied for a bit with Chad before turning in for the night. Jason's next exam was not till ten so he got swim practice in before. He was walking to the classroom when his cell went off. The display told him it was Mark.

"Hey, Big, what's up?"

"Jason, got some bad news. I called Mr. Caulfield while I was driving to work this morning. I got him right away. I told him of the changes at the infirmary. Surprisingly, he already knew. He's calling the contest over as of next month. He's planning a party for all the Theta Chi brothers in the family. He plans to make the announcements of the end of the contest then.

"No...he can't do that yet. I need more time!"

"Sorry, Little. The old man is dying and he wants to conclude the contest now that the card files, which are our verification process, are out of use."

"Damn!"

"I know...not real fair to you that you don't have as much time as the rest of us, but he wants to be there for this dinner and apparently his health is fading fast."

"Shit."

"He talked about doing it just before Christmas break, the Saturday of December 10th."

"That only gives me a couple weeks," Jason complained.

"I know but it's his contest and money after all. Some good news though. He told me over the years the kitty has grown tremendously. There is nearly thirty million to split amongst all the brothers. Can you believe that, man, thirty million?" Mark exclaimed.

"You're kidding?" Jason pronounced.

"No, and the numbers over forty years work out to thirty-two guys. If no one wins the extra million for being top dog, and you're the only one that could, even if it looks bleak, that means that each virgin is worth $84,507. There were 355 virgins whose cherries we popped over the last forty years. If the contest ends as it is now, you and I stand to make 1.6 million dollars each."

"Holy, shit!"

"I know. Can you believe it? All for helping woman by relieving them of their cherries."

"That's incredible."

"You happy I got you involved now?"

"Yes, definitely! I wasn't early on but the contest has grown on me and now that I see the fruits of our labors, I'm even more thankful you got me involved in this."

"You're welcome, but you've done great at it too. The best really. Too bad you probably won't hit twenty."

"I know. That extra million would be amazing."

"Sure would. You'd end up with something like 2.5 million dollars. Not bad for Beth and you to start life together on, huh?"

"I'll say."

"Well, I got to get back to work."

"Yeah, I'm outside my class now too."

"Have a good one, Little."

"You too, Big."