All Comments on 'The Chess Piece Ch. 12'

by CinderLaw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

Cinder that was a fabulous chapter that you wrote end the story to some degree. You did leave a couple of loose ends for this story. One question is what was the baby's name? And did she have two boys or did she have one boy and one girl? that was a good ending with Jared saving Laysea and Jason coming in after the fact. I can hardly wait for the next story with Jared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I love this series. However, I'm a bit peeved at you for killing Trista :( It made me so sad when she died ;; I just wish Jared's story could have been made without the expense of the love of his life. Perhaps if he'd been single instead of married during TCP or something. Oh well, I still love this story, I'm just sad about Jared's loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!

What a wonderful story. And a big YES, I would love to read Jared's story. I can't wait for you to get to it. Thank you. TT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really great!

It was a very exciting journey within your story. So, please submit as well the story of Jared.

Bless you and more power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the chess piece

i loved this story i hope i get to read the other story about jared would like to see what happens there bring it soon please thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
do it

Please write Jared's story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Im interested in the new stow about Jared!!!! Please write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

C'mon, let's see "Second Change" ! have not finished reading your other two stories, but so far I want MORE! Great Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weak plot

And stop thanking your editor, because they aren't getting the job done. I'm not a grammar perfectionist, but sentences that don't make any sense ruin the flow of the story, and there were many examples of this happening.

The plot just made no sense except to get to places the author needed the story to go. The story should get to where it needs to go in a more flowing style, so it doesn't feel so contrived. Why would she be allowed to go to work without protection in the first place? And why wouldn't she have guards after that? And the women going shopping, they would have guards with them then also.

Just too many logical flaws for me to suspend disbelief.

Kudos for banging out the story, I haven't produced any stories of my own yet.

You have talent, this just seemed poorly thought out and rushed.

KAM

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Loved this story wished there was more lol if could say anything wished that you made extra chapter regarding her forgiving them all should of made them work a little harder for that part

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Good Story.

This story has so many of the elements that I really like to see. I think it deserves five stars even if it has some questionable pieces in my opinion. Very talented writer whom I would like to see provide us with more of her talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous