The Chess Piece Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
189 Followers

"Yes." Laysea began to push following the instinct pressure that she was feeling. She leaned forward baring down to help push him out. She looked at Jared who was standing close to the door making sure that no one surprised them but still flickering a glance back to the doctor and Laysea to watch the progress.

"Okay Laysea just one more push and the baby will be here!"

"I'm so tired"

"Just one more – do it for my brother." Jared told her.

Grrrrrrrrohhhhh!" Laysea yelled as she felt the baby come free from her body.

The doctor first cleaned out his mouth and little nose then cut and clamped his cord. Then grabbed the blanket in the corner of the room and wrapped him up in it. Then under the very close eye of Jared the doctor then handed him back to Laysea. Laysea looked at the most beautiful baby she had ever seen.

Without looking away from the baby who was busy looking at her she said, "Thank you Jared – if you had not come along then ... well we may not have ended up being okay."

"Your welcome, but I have a feeling you would have done fine. After all you seem to handle Jason fine. Do you know that in the last year you have been kidnapped three times, married, widowed, had a husband come back from the dead, had a baby, shimmied down a house, assaulted most of Jason's friends, and gained a new circle of friends and family? Damn girl I can not wait to see what you do this year!" Jared laughed. A look of sadness came into his eyes.

"I know that it hurts but I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry for my part in Trista's death. I...

"What do you mean your part? Laysea she jumped out to save you and him."

"But maybe if I had not been there or if I had moved to stand behind a wall or something..."

"Hey – you can not think that way. I know that we have never had the best of relationships but I don't blame or hate you. Look you gave my brother more then he ever thought that he deserved – love, laughter, and his own little family. I have only acted the way I did because I had to let Jason decided if you where what he wanted. When we first meet you just ran away from him. First I had ever heard of you so yeah I was pissed thinking 'great he has some bitch who wanted him for sex then wants no part of his every day life" so yeah I was a dick to you. Then I had to make you believe that Jason was dead. I almost stopped that is why I had to jump out of the truck I saw in your eyes that I was destroying you by saying those things to you. Laysea we just have..."

Laysea's attention was suddenly altered as she began to feel the need to push again!

"You have to stop pushing." The doctor told her firmly.

"My body is doing it automatically! What is going on?" Laysea asked as fear crept into her. Jared came over to take her little boy from her so that she would not upset him by being so tense.

"If you don't stop pushing you could end up hemorrhaging and die!" The doctor screamed at her. "WAIT, WAIT..."

Laysea just began screaming.

Jason and Ty were trying to find Jared, "I know he said he was going this way." Ty told him.

"Well then where they hell is he at?" Jason asked him.

"Hell if I..." Ty stopped suddenly as a blood curdling scream reached them.

Jason's eyes turned frantic, "LAYSEA!"

"It is like she came from behind this wall." Ty told him as they both started to beat on the wall to find where it was hollow at. The wall suddenly slid into itself and there stood Jared with a bundle of blankets. ""Hey you don't have to beat the door down – we would have let you in." Jason looked at the little hand that stretched out of the blanket, "Is that?" "Yeah you have a son now." Jared told him as he handed Jason his son. Jason looked into a little face that had so much of him and yet just enough of Laysea. "Where is Laysea?" He asked a sliver of fear ran through him. "She is in there." Jared pointed to the door to the right of them. Jason walked over to the door fearing what he might see. What he saw instead flooded his heart with more happiness all he could do was walk over to her. Laying on the little cot was Laysea and she was holding a second baby.

"I thought that there was only one?" he asked her.

"Well I guess she is a little camera shy or maybe her big brother is just protective of her." She told him with a giggle.

"That's my boy!" Jason told the little boy in his arms.

"I am kinda tired are you done here?" She asked him.

"Yeah I am done, let's go home – well hospital first – then we will go home and we will really start our family life." He told her once again giving her that killer smile that got her worked up. It was that moment that she realized Maxie had been right –Jason could seduce her without touching her.

As Jason began to gather his new little family up he realized that Laysea may have started as a pawn in this game but she ended it as his queen. If he ever lost her then the game was over because he would not want to live a day without her light in his life.

So this is the last chapter in TCP, however I have a second story called Second Change (Jared's story) where you goes on in life after losing Trista. All the characters are back in it. Let me know if anyone is interested in reading it here also. Thanks to all - CinderLaw

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
189 Followers
12