All Comments on 'The Chesswoman Ch. 04'

by JackMoz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!!

For years we don't get any chesswomen, and then in a week we get two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMFG

Oh my god you're actually posting more of the story please continue its great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like it

I just discovered your stories a year ago. Comming back to it by accident and finding the folowing chapters ... a real suprise. I am really enjoying them.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 7 years ago
Looking for more

This has been a great storyline. I keep coming back here, hoping to find Chapter 5.... still hoping... What's Jessica Simpson doing running around loose? Could be getting into a lot of trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i keep hoping to see more chapters of this story after all with so many pieces of a chess set you should have atleast that many chapters.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Hello, Jack, It's been 6 years since you released Chapter 4. Definitely time for the release of Chapter 5, hopefully many more after that? What's going on in that House in North Carolina? Did Jack wheel on down there in his Mustang convertible with his chess set in the boot and start playing chess with the rest of his secret harem? There are hundreds of fans out here wondering who his next 28 favorite celebrity starlets are and how soon he's going to release them for playtimes in his bedroom, on the beach or romping in the woodlands and hills of the Tarheel State. Will he take a couple of them to see a UNC basketball game? Then what happens to them after the game? Hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Neglected to mention the obvious mistake in the prior Chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous