The Chink of Light Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Mrs Smold, Mr Smold, Chloe..."

Chloe blushed. She really did when Geoff joined them for breakfast at eight o'clock, her eyes staring at her cornflakes as she mumbled a reply. Mrs Smold did not miss the blush and Geoff saw a frown.

Geoff was ready again that night at his peephole. It was, after all, his turn to watch! He was, though, to be disappointed. Not so much as a flash of a nipple: it was rather a disappointment and, perhaps unreasonably, he did not put on any sort of 'show' for Chloe - if she was watching - in the morning. He even visited the lavatory first before the bathroom and unfuelled by a pressing need to urinate his penis remained flaccid whilst he shaved and he did not exercise it in the shower.

Chloe came back late that night from the town. Saturday night out at the disco with the girls. A thin enough dress though not 'daring.' Geoff was waiting for her, waiting in his pyjamas in his bedroom for her to come home. Through his peephole he watched as she flicked on the light and threw her handbag on the bed. "Fuck!" she said out loud.

'Yes, please!' thought Geoff happy to accept the invitation but it was clear the night had, in some way, not gone the way Chloe had hoped.

Lovely to see her pull her dress over her head and stand there in brassiere, tights and panties. "Fuck," she said again.

It was not a strip tease. There was no music and no finesse or tease about the removal of the rest of Chloe's clothes. It was not even in the right order, which would have been tights, bra and then panties but rather bra first and then tights and panties together. Nonetheless it was a disrobing and Geoff was certainly grinning and wanking hard during the few seconds the stripping took. Chloe was clearly very experienced in undressing herself. Geoff would have fumbled and taken so much longer with her underwear had he been permitted to try.

There, for just a moment, was a completely naked Chloe as close as to him as when she had watched him in the bathroom. Her big breasts with their brown, perhaps two inch areolae, on show (he would so like to measure them - what fun to do comparative measurements with a ruled tape. The wonderful idea of Chloe's fingers taking his length and girth!). A delightful game of comparative anatomy.

He stared at her round, so feminine, so smackable bottom; and then, as she turned, her fine vee of tight dark curls with hints of pinkness poking out down below. All observed briefly and on the move as Chloe pulled back her duvet and grabbed her nightie before pulling it on and heading out of her door for the bathroom.

Almost - well, not really at all actually - Geoff was tempted to nip out onto the landing into Chloe's room and stand on her chair to watch her perhaps shower in the bathroom. Absurdly risky. He could be caught by Chloe, if she only went to brush her teeth not shower, or by the Smolds if they heard him on the landing. He suspected they would have been lying in bed listening for Chloe's return and very possibly might still be awake and would hear his door open and his footsteps. Not good to be caught by either Mr or Mrs Smold standing on a chair in Chloe's room clearly watching their daughter through the ventilation grill and with his cock sticking out of his fly!

Instead he waited in the darkness. Perhaps he might see her move around her room in her nightie, perhaps he might catch another glimpse of curls when she got into bed.

It was a still damp Chloe who returned nightie in hand and green bath towel wrapped around herself. Geoff hardly had time to hope the light would not be switched off before the towel was simply let fall. Geoff's masturbation began again as he stared, but it got even better. Not just Chloe naked but Chloe fondling her breasts; not just a casual rub or something like that but a very definite play - and he could see her nipples were now much bigger. Geoff was seeing Chloe doing her version of what she had seen him do in the bathroom - she was masturbating!

Geoff had to let go of his penis when he saw Chloe raise her fingers to her mouth, wet them and then rub her now wet fingers around her left nipple. His excitement at his illicit watching was electric. It beat wanking to his imagination hands down!

Even so, it got even better. Just as he had so hoped before, naked Chloe lay down atop the bed and, with the light still on, opened her legs. Perhaps three yards away from him, perhaps less. Geoff could see everything. Geoff could see what little girls are made of and to him it was indeed, 'sugar and spice and all things nice!' He could see where babies came from; he could see full outer lips with a not inconsiderable amount of dark curls; he could see blood engorged puffy inner lips - and did not Mrs Smold's daughter have those in abundance! Geoff had seen plenty of pictures and these were not the neat little affairs but the generous 'flappy' ones. He could see (probably) where she peed from and the likely location of that mysterious bump - the Clitoris - he had read so much about. He knew it was analogous to the big thing pointing in Chloe's direction but rather different!

Geoff watched spellbound as Chloe's fingers stroked the obviously soft skin of her inner thighs; seeing her touch herself with her fingers was a delight and when a finger actually slid inside herself he almost 'painted' the match boarding again.

The 'almost' lasted until Chloe reached out for her hairbrush. Geoff foolishly wondered if she was going to brush her curls, perhaps give them a parting down to her 'slit.' He would be happy to brush her hair anytime; happy to shampoo it if asked and would have been delighted to squeeze dollop after dollop of his own special 'conditioner' onto her dark sexual curls and rub it in.

It was unexpected. It had never occurred to Geoff what else ladies might use a hairbrush for when short of the real thing or some more accurate plastic representation. Geoff found himself learning quickly. He had been reading a lot from textbooks that evening - but this was more interesting. He was learning not from a book but from a practical demonstration. Instead of holding the handle, Chloe held the other end and applied the rounded plastic handle to herself. Geoff watched in amazement as the handle slipped between Chloe's lips and up and into herself. His jaw dropped. He was watching Chloe being fucked by a purple brush handle. In and out, in and out, in and out.

It was too much. His hand sped and once again there was not quite a thump, thump, thump against the match boarding but nonetheless the semen hit it in spurts. Had the wall not been in the way it would not actually have got as far as Chloe on the bed but it would have made a good attempt! Of course Geoff was imagining it falling right between Chloe's legs, splattering onto her dark hair and lips and being forced up into her by the moving piston of the hairbrush handle. The male desire to inseminate strong!

It was probably a good decision or accident for Geoff to have come just then because it was not long before Chloe moved, pulled back the duvet, rolled under it and turned the light out. She had not let go of the hairbrush and Geoff was pretty sure in the darkness it was still at work. Lucky old hairbrush! Not that his now floppy and sticky penis was up to the job anymore - at least not until later on. Geoff slept well.

12