The Chink of Light Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"What's the joke?" Asked Mr Smold.

"Oh, nothing, just something I saw or rather didn't see."

"Why, was that funny?"

"Oh, I don't know really. It doesn't matter."

Chloe looked up and winked with the eye away from her father. She knew what Geoff had not seen.

But of course that evening had Geoff spying again and he certainly saw what he had missed seeing earlier. Satiated at breakfast maybe: more than happy to wank again by evening. Nice to see Chloe drop her dressing gown and stand all pink and talcumed from the shower. Her skin all pink from the warm water. Lovely to see her move around, see her big breasts wobble and her buttocks move. Just so exciting to imagine pressing his erection between her cheeks and stroking - or ,indeed, stroking it against any part of her body! Indeed why not everywhere - her vagina last of all of course!

Lovely to see but if she knew he was watching then might she not put on a show for him as he had for her. Perhaps a striptease and most certainly with her fingers and that hairbrush handle. He was almost tempted to call through the hole but thought better of it. Better to tell her rather than perhaps frighten her. He contented himself with watching (and coming - into a tissue. Easier than to have to keep wiping down the match boarding!)

No opportunity the next day but there was the one after.

"Chloe, there is something I have to tell you, ought to tell you." And he did.

A gasp from her, "No, you haven't, not really. I mean how could you? What have you seen?"

It took a little bit of conversation before Chloe quite calmed down and saw that what was sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander.

"I'd never noticed. I must go and have a look. How big is the hole?"

The trouble was, as Chloe said, the hole was very small.

"If only... if it was bigger then... if you or I could get a hand and an arm through then... well it opens possibilities doesn't it! Or if it was penis sized. I could have some fun with... I mean we could have some fun with that, if you could stick it through the hole."

Geoff smiled. It would be orgasm time standing on a chair after all! Given the height of the hole he would have to stand on a chair to line his penis up.

"Far too small!"

"So you can watch me and I can watch you and that's it."

It did indeed seem to be it. The Smolds never seemed to be out of the house when Chloe and Geoff were both there and Chloe was locked in at night.

Chloe had asked Geoff if he would like her to do something special that night before bed. Unsurprisingly he had gone for the striptease and the open legs masturbation on the bed - "really open!"

It was a good 'show.' After her shower she had whispered through the hole, "Are you there?" And had then gone and dressed out of sight. Perhaps unsurprisingly Chloe did not possess a garter belt and stockings but the use of a silk scarf left around her neck until she got down to her underwear added to the appeal and the long, white, thigh length socks had more than made up for the lack of stockings. "Dress, blouse and skirt or my old school uniform?" she had asked.

Geoff was going to be happy to ring the changes on different days if Chloe was happy to play the stripper other days, but the old school uniform had won for starters. Dark blue pleated skirt, white notched collar blouse and blue blazer had looked very smart. Mrs Smold might well have wondered why her daughter had dressed up in her old clothes just before bed and moreover put her old boater on as well - with a ribbon. Difficult for Chloe to have said she just liked dressing up. But she had already been locked in for the night. It was unlikely she would be visited.

The music was quiet and most definitely not 'The Stripper.' That might well have brought Mrs Smold on an investigatory visit.

Chloe did the whole striptease very well. It had Geoff's penis straining - straining at the leash to join in but with no chance whatsoever of doing that.

The boater still on when she got down to her underwear. A long, long sock rolled slowly down whilst sitting on the bed with thighs open showing panty covered sex. Finally it was just panties, boater and a ribbon tied around her right thigh. A ribbon matching the boater.

Neither boater nor ribbon came off even as Chloe brought her show to a close lying back on her bed and working her fingers at herself between her open thighs, a lamp strategically placed to give Geoff a spotlight view of her pudenda. It was a great show. Geoff had a marvellous time wanking away with his eye glued to his little spy hole. Chloe for herself, seemed to revel in the exposure - in knowing she was showing herself to Geoff. Her sex so open - so frustratingly open and him completely unable to so much as touch.

She told him later she had indeed had the most super orgasm. The whole thing had really turned her on. Much more than she had at all expected.

"Geoff," whispered Chloe on the Friday, "How would you like to see some of my friends naked?"

"Hey, how? Male or female?"

"Don't be silly. Mum 'n Dad are never going to allow me to have a couple of boys around for a sleep over are they?"

"You've got a couple of girls coming round for a sleep over." Geoff was perhaps being a little slow on the uptake.

"Yeah, shall I try and get them to undress by your peep hole?"

"That'd be very kind. I'd certainly like to see." Would he like to see! Naked girls - yes please! But was there a catch: there was.

"Would you mind then if I let them watch you in the bathroom?"

"Oh, um, doing the whole, err, thing?"

"Especially the whole thing!"

Geoff was momentarily taken aback. An audience of three girls seeing him naked, naked and erect, indeed naked, erect and,,, and ejaculating! Would he mind?

"Yeah, why not. You going to tell them I'll be watching them."

"No. I'm not sure they'd like that, actually. They won't know. I will."

"But will they like seeing... um... me."

"Oh yes, they're looking forward to it."

"Huh?"

It was clear Chloe had been talking. She did not seem to have many secrets from her friends. But they were not going to know he knew they were watching.

A quick whispered conversation. The two of them already dressed and going down to breakfast.

It was very exciting hearing the sounds of the girls arriving, even meeting them when he went downstairs at the end of his studying to see if anything was worth watching on television. What he saw was undoubtedly worth watching later, if he could, through his spy hole rather than on the television. Geoff often enough mentally undressed girls he met, but in this case there was a fair chance he would see the real undressing - later.

Tall Diane had the most delightful chocolate coloured skin. Chloe had not revealed one of her friends was a black girl. Geoff loved the tight black curls all over her head and was instantly thinking of where other black curls might be found. Would he see those? Grace, on the other hand, was quite a short girl with brown, mousey hair, Nice enough to look at but not big breasted like Chloe or having the stunning impact of Diane: nonetheless good to see naked - hopefully!

Very pleasant to have a bit of a chat, particularly with the knowledge it was very likely he would be seeing the girls getting ready for bed later. He did so hope they would linger over the undressing, chatting away as girls do.

The giggles and whispers when he left the room were both amusing and interesting. Geoff rather assumed it was about what they would see through the ventilation grill in the morning.

He was ready at his spy hole when they came upstairs. Ready with the light off and with penis out of his pyjama fly. The excitement causing him to perspire. The sexual excitement of the prospect of seeing naked young girls quite something.

Quite something to catch parts of their conversation and realise it was about him.

"Can we really see him in the morning, Chloe. Where?"

It was interesting seeing Chloe showing the two girls the vent. They stood on chairs looking through it as Chloe went off to the bathroom to show them. Their giggles a delight. Geoff wondered whether Chloe was perhaps showing them what he did? Was she undressing and perhaps mimicking his wanking, her hand perhaps going up and down on an imaginary cock in front of her naked pubes. It was a nice idea and certainly whatever Chloe was doing it made them laugh a lot. Chloe would need to tell them to be a lot quieter otherwise he would hear: not that he would be disturbed by whispered conversation though laughter might just put him off.

A real delight in watching them without them knowing - unless there was some sort of double bluff going on! They had not so much as taken a shoe off yet. But there was the delicious thrill for the Peeping Tom in not knowing what he was going to see - the excitement of the anticipation.

Nice seeing the new girls unpack their things. A pyjama set coming out of Grace's case and a men's stripy top out of Diane's. Geoff was puzzled by the lack of pyjama bottoms. Perhaps she wore knickers in bed - but why would you?

The girls chattered away as they began to undress. It was just so exciting for Geoff to see buttons being undone. It seemed to him Chloe was slowing the process, deliberately asking things so the girls stopped what they were doing with clothing half unbuttoned or half removed.

Chloe was the first to remove her brassiere. Always a really good sight for Geoff but he had seen her breasts before. It was much more exciting when Diane's breasts spilled out.

"That's a really nice necklace."

Wonderful to see Diane pause and lift it up from between her naked breasts to show Chloe. Nice to see Chloe leaning towards Diane's not inconsiderable mounds.

Geoff was sure Chloe was doing that for him, getting Diane to pause whilst in full and close view of the secret knothole. Geoff's hand was working away as he stared at Diane's momentarily still nipples. So dark and milk chocolate in colour, so different from Chloe's pink pair. How nice it would be to suck on them! It would actually have been very nice to see Chloe lean a little further forward and take a nipple between her lips or for the two of them make contact with their nipples or squash their breasts together - but he had got not the slightest impression there was any likelihood of such pleasant lesbian activity. Alas, they were just friends.

He stared and stared as he wanked. His eyes moving from Diane's fine, big breasts to her lips. The idea of pushing himself into her mouth and her lovely soft and rather generous lips holding him as he manipulated her breasts just a little bit attractive! Perhaps she might lipstick them up first. The idea of rather bright red, slightly tacky lipsticked lips on his knob just a bit pleasing!

And then Grace took her top and brassiere off. She and paused in her undressing as she talked away to her friends naked, from the waist up. Nothing like her friends in the breast department but sweet and very pleasing to the male eye - the single secret male eye watching.

Grace's breasts had not yet filled out and had that slightly squashed, cone shape young girls can have. Would he have loved to have his fingers on them, would he have loved to lick and suck them? Rather!

Three girls naked from the waist upwards in his sight; six breasts to ogle; three feminine bodies to admire; three pretty faces to appreciate and three girl mouths to imagine sucking his penis. It was simply fantastic. Nice to imagine being with them and all three kneeling and licking up his shaft before taking it in turns to suck.

A gasp from Geoff - hopefully inaudible - as Grace pulled jeans and panties down in one go revealing her almost hairless mound. Geoff grinned as he imagined himself 'unloading' onto that. And before he knew it Diane too was unbuttoning and pulling down her jeans showing red panties and smooth brown thighs. Geoff's eyes automatically flicked to the mounding to her front within the panties. It looked full, suggesting his hope of plentiful springy, black curls was realised.

Wonderful to see, Grace naked but for socks, Chloe half undressed and big Diane pulling on her pyjama top but with her breasts still very much on view and with that necklace hanging down all warm between them. Geoff's hand left his erection - it was ready to shoot.

Nice to watch the girls pulling on their night things. A near penile 'explosion' as Grace bent to pick up her pyjamas - that really was a flash of virtually hairless and probably virginal pudenda! One he would very much have liked to explore. To have been invited in for a game of 'doctors and nurses' or some such game - 'girls, I need to examine you all - intimately.'

A difficult choice for Geoff, to come whilst there was nakedness or keep his 'enthusiasm' and enjoy watching girls in night things. One by one they visited the bathroom, Grace only buttoning up her pyjama top just before she went out the door. Geoff had certainly enjoyed the swinging material and glimpses of her conical breasts. Diane was the last to go,

By the time Diane returned Chloe was in bed and Grace in her sleeping bag. Probably they would talk away for hours with the lights out but that would not be of great interest to Geoff. He could see the 'show' was nearly over - and what a fine set of girls he had seen. It was time to come whilst he could still see Diane, could still see the movement of her unrestrained breasts within her striped pyjama top; time to come whilst he could still enjoy seeing the fullness of her bottom within her red panties. He began a serious stroking of his erection, his eyes on the red panties and imagining getting inside them, perhaps creeping in when they were all fast asleep, pulling the gusset aside and slipping within for a 'nocturnal emission.'

Geoff's jaw dropped. Just before getting into her sleeping bag, Diane pulled her panties right down and off revealing a stunning vee of tight dark curls, just as he imagined, then, joy of joys, she turned, bent and tucked the panties into her case. As she bent the dark full lips of her sex and more of her curly black hair came into view with a hint of pinkness between. Geoff's hand raced and before Diane straightened a powerful jet of semen had been launched in her direction not, of course, to land on her exposed dark pudenda but to hit the match boarding with a very clear splat.

Splat, splat, splat went Geoff as Diane straightened up and her pyjama top descended almost covering her full black bottom but leaving just the hint of the bottom crack showing. Wriggling into her sleeping bag revealed again, momentarily, her stunning vee of black curls and then all was hidden.

Quietly Geoff turned as Chloe put the light out and he felt his way to his bed. He knew he would be dreaming of that black bottom; could imagine he would think of it again and again in the days to come and imagine himself pushing between Diane's cheeks. As he settled into his bed he could vaguely hear the sound of talking coming through his spyhole. Very possibly it went on for an hour or more but Geoff slipped into sleep long before then.

Waking the next day Geoff knew he had to return the favour. Had to walk to the bathroom desperate for a pee but not do that until he had shaved, naked and erect and, importantly, showed an audience of three girls not only his naked body and tumescent penis but how he ejaculated. The thought of three naked Peeping Janes quite a stimulation to him.

It was a pleasant chore which he performed admirably. He completely ignored the very obvious giggles though he rather enjoyed hearing gasps when he finally let himself go. As always a strange thing to be masturbating to his naked reflection in the mirror, even allowing himself to say, 'don't be silly - it's only me' to his reflection for the watching girls benefit. His own penis spurted and at exactly the same time his reflective double in the mirror let fly, their twin spurts hitting the other exactly on the plane of the mirror and running down.

But it was not actually his own very male image in the mirror he was masturbating to but the image in his mind's eye of Diane's naked bottom. In his mind the idea of her being pressed naked into the washbasin by him, her lovely black skin up against his own, his fingers oiling and easing her bottom hole and his erection pushing against and then, finally, sliding through the sphincter as he whispered, 'it must go all the way.'

He had, in fact, woken to the thought of Diane's bottom. It had not only been her pudenda he had seen the night before but her other entrance as well. Such a thing to have seen! Before he got out of bed he had already had thoughts about that. Had imagined himself being called in to Chloe's bedroom by Chloe and Grace one afternoon with the Smolds improbably away to find a naked Diane tied securely with her not inconsiderable bottom high in the air, pushed up by pillows, and her wrinkled anus very much on display. Not simply a glimpse but forcibly on show. The black girl wriggling against her bonds and with strange muffled sounds coming from her gagged mouth, her head turned towards the door as he entered and with her eyes wide in - was it fear?

"Diane's been naughty. We were just going to smack her really hard but then she used rude words so she is to be punished by your cock in her bottom. We have decided, it is to go - all the way!"

Wonderful to imagine little Grace doing the lubricating - with butter what was more! A determined smile to her face. Diane's hole getting slipperier and slipperier, shinier and shinier as she wriggled and strained against the ropes, whilst Grace's little buttery finger went around and around - even in. He imagined the two girls undressing him, carefully buttering up his erection and then bringing it right up to Diane's face for her to see the greased, shiny and so slippery organ, even rubbing it against her nose before leading him around to her rear and their hands bringing him to the target, carefully positioning his shiny, slippery knob.

A panicky 'Mmmmph!' from Diane as he was encouraged to push, her bottom clearly clenching, clearly trying to escape but that was not permitted - a particular encouragement when Grace's buttery finger pushed and wriggled against his own sphincter and then encouraged him from within.

Good thoughts to have in bed, good thoughts to have whilst wanking; lovely to imagine some difficulty of entrance being overcome and then sliding within the black girl's back passage - sliding all the way: but perhaps not good thoughts when meant to be walking to the bathroom to educate an audience of young girls about penes and ejaculations. It would not do to have 'pre-ejaculated.' And so Geoff got up and walked strongly erect to the bathroom. A deep breath as he switched on the light and disrobed, so conscious he was on display.

He undertook the demonstration for his audience as Chloe had planned, imagining himself within Diane's bottom - moreover, all the way in.

Of course the watching girl could have no idea that, as Geoff's penis performed against the mirror, he was imagining himself coming deep within her bottom, his thighs pressed tight against her soft, so dark, so yielding buttocks. Perhaps she would have been horrified by the idea: there again, perhaps not.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12