The Chink of Light Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You watched didn't you?"

"Um, well yes."

"I meant to put something over. But forgot and then when we were in my bedroom it was sort of too late. I mean I tried but Barry pulled me back."

"Yes, I saw."

"Barry would so hate knowing that - knowing he was being watched. Please don't do it again."

And Geoff did not. Not all the time remaining at Mrs Smold's. Chloe hung a picture over the knothole and, of course, the bigger knothole was obscured by the chest of drawers. Never again did Chloe pull the chest of drawers aside and play with the penis and balls he had so generously poked through for her time and time again. It was all very frustrating for him, so much missed opportunity with Mrs Smold's daughter - not that it was actually much better for Barry, he did not get much chance at all of being alone with Chloe in her room. Mr and Mrs Smold certainly saw to that. What Chloe and Barry did elsewhere Geoff had no idea.

Whether, whilst he did not watch, Chloe still, sometimes, watched Geoff through the vent was something he was not quite sure of - certainly once or twice he thought he saw movement. What might be sauce for the goose seemed not, anymore, to be sauce for the gander. And certainly sometimes after shaving he still let his 'sauce' fly against the mirror rather like old times. He did not, though, think Barry was ever invited to watch that : not like Diane and Grace had done! Not that Barry seemed to have the opportunity of sleeping with Chloe again and being there in the morning.

Geoff reflected that he had experienced the most amazing sex with Chloe: yet had never got to sleep with her or even been really naked with her. He had felt his penis inside her many times, even unprotected by a condom, but had not seen it there, had never once caught so much as a glimpse of his erection making contact with her sex or indeed her mouth - though he had certainly seen his semen in her mouth several times! It had been an unusual relationship and unusual sex.

Geoff often thought back on how he had so enjoyed all the peeking. It was not as good as the real thing but it was not at all bad! To have seen Chloe, then those girls all naked and lastly seen real intercourse with 'big' Barry had been exciting. It had been a good sojourn at the Smolds' all things considered. He wondered what the next year might bring. He would need to arrange accommodation and he thought he would like a change. Had Chloe and he still - but that was clearly over - he might well have applied for a second year's accommodation. Perhaps next year might be a flat share rather than a room in someone's house. It would be quite good to share with people of his own age. Shared cooking, shared parties and the like assuming it was a good and friendly share. His time with the Smolds had been perhaps a little peculiar. All work and rather strange sex! Perhaps he might the next year get to have real, full body sex like people normally did.

Would the experience of Chloe affect him forever? Would he always have a bit of a penchant for peeking? He knew it gave him a considerable thrill. He would not at all be averse to some more peeking. But it had not just been the peeking that had been a little different. The way he had inserted himself through the knot and placed himself very literally into Chloe's hands had not exactly been normal - she had been so in control. Would he rather like having women in control? Was having his penis stuck in the large knot hole a bit like bondage? Would he seek out women who might like tying up games - with him being tied up and his penis played with at their whim. Geoff was not sure. It did seem to rather thrill him - women in control. He had fantasies like that but not the reality. Still, that would, no doubt, come. Time would tell.

12