The Chip Pt. 02

Story Info
No doubt who's in control!
4.8k words
7.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from Part 1)

Previously Ashley Owens, head of the company that she inherited from her parents, met a young man, Tom McMillan, who had just recently lost his parents and was now looking for a job. Ashley hired him but had plans for him through her company doctor, Claudia Haruki, who used a procedure to insert a computer chip under his skin. The chip enabled Ashley to control his mind and force him to become her slave. But it wasn't working as quickly as she hoped so she called the doctor to come to her office immediately.

*****

A few minutes later Dr. Haruki walked through the door and saw Tom kneeling in front of Ashley and she LOVED what she saw. She stood there for a few moments before seating herself in the chair near where he was tranced. Even though Ashley had never before had a desire for another woman she felt an unusual feeling for the beautiful Asian woman and a desire to get between those gorgeous legs. And Claudia KNEW what Ashley was thinking because of the chip she secretly inserted into her boss's skin!

As Claudia sat on the chair her short skirt hiked up far enough to make her light blue silk panties quite visible. She was not wearing pantyhose. As soon as Ashley saw the sexy blue panties next to those big sexy thighs she developed a strong desire to lick that Asian pussy right then. "Ashley, come over here," Claudia said, breaking up Ashley's daydream. Ashley stood up to walk over to her but Claudia said, "No, Ashley, CRAWL over to me!"

Immediately Ashley fell to her knees and crawled the ten feet or so to the lovely, leggy Asian doctor who had since pulled her skirt up even farther. "Ashley, I know you want to lick my pussy but I don't let just anyone do that. You must first earn that right and privilege. You must learn to beg me and then you must show homage by kissing these beautiful legs you so desire to kiss," she said as she looked down at her soon to be EX-boss. It was as though the Japanese woman was reading her mind.

For a reason beyond what Ashley could understand, she knew Claudia was right. She really DID want to lick the doctor's pussy although she had never before done that with another woman. "Please, please my dear Claudia, may I lick your perfect pussy?"

"You have to do better than that!"

"Please, please, Claudia, let me lick your beautiful pussy. I promise you will love it because I am here to please you. And to kiss your insanely pretty legs would be a huge honor for me. Please?"

Doctor Haruki then said to her, "For someone who is bent on making me feel good, don't you think you should ask me how I want you to do it?"

"I'm sorry, Claudia," Ashley said humbly as she bowed her head. "Please tell me what I should do."

"Well, now that you asked. The very first thing you should do is crawl closer to me and softly kiss my legs. I LOVE that tingly feeling I get when my soft legs are kissed. You are to start at my feet then work your way up to my luscious thighs, then when I say okay you may use your tongue in my pussy. Now that's not hard to understand, is it?"

"No, Ma'am." Ashley crawled over to the Asian beauty and removed her shoes and began kissing her perfect feet. Slowly she kissed up her calves then her round, smooth knees. How can any woman's legs be so smooth, she thought. After a few minutes of that, she slowly licked and kissed up her gorgeous thighs, thinking to herself how incredibly sexy they were. Claudia was still sitting on that chair, looking down triumphantly into her subject's eyes and with her legs slightly apart, and finally nodded for Ashley to continue on to her honey pot.

"You may start by licking my panties first. Then I want you to slowly lick along the edge of my panties, making sure you lick along where my thighs touch my pussy area. And don't just lick my panties. Lick my soft skin too. Make sure it feels good to me by softly using your tongue. And when I give you the okay I want you to use your hand to pull back on my panty leg and begin licking the edge of my pussy. Then when I again tell you to, start licking my cunt. I want you to take your time and really enjoy it. Enjoy the feel of it, the smell of it, and the taste of it, and if you do a good enough job at making me cum I might let you do it again." Claudia said softly, almost at a whisper. There was no need to talk strongly; she was in complete control.

Ashley tried to nod her head but Claudia's big, smooth thunder thighs held her captive and she couldn't move at all. Ashley was amazed at how soft and smooth Claudia's thighs felt and she just savored in that feeling for a time. Even as Claudia's legs held her face in a vise like grip she could still reach her tongue out and lick her captor's panties.

Claudia just loved the feeling of her panties being licked, so she loosened the grip of her inner thighs to give Ashley easier access to them. All the while Claudia looked down at her beaten prey's face, smiling ever so slightly in a clear show of dominance.

"Now I want you to pull back a little on my panty leg and softly lick my pussy," she told Ashley. Ashley did as she was told but the only way she could use her hand to do that was to rest her arm on the doctor's big thigh. Ashley pulled back the panty edge and began to lick a woman's pussy for the first time in her life. She was pleasantly surprised at the scent and the taste of the Asian pussy. She was also enamored at the softness, the smoothness, and the texture of those great legs! It wasn't Claudia's pussy but Claudia's thighs that made Ashley's pussy soaking wet! She loved having her face squeezed by Claudia's thighs and she loved the feeling of licking pussy for the first time in her life. Ashley was falling in love with the ultra beautiful Asian doctor and she wanted to stay in the position she was in for the rest of the day.

But Claudia was now in control and after the third orgasm from her EX-boss's tongue she opened her legs and climbed off Ashley and sat on the chair. She then slightly spread her legs and told Ashley to sit on the floor and rest her arms on Claudia's legs. Smiling with loads of confidence, Claudia said to Ashley, "We have to talk. And by the way, you did great job licking me so you can be sure that won't be the last time I have you service me."

Ashley was in LOVE with Claudia and her great legs and she wasn't sure why. She never had an infatuation for women's legs before but she could feel it for this Asian beauty.

"Ashley, as you have noticed I am now the controlling arm of this company and you are under me. Literally! From now on I will run this company AND be the company doctor. I'll let you know which position I will have you working once I get a chance to think about it. After all your family was the controlling factor for the success but not any more." As Ashley continued to sit on the floor in front of Claudia she realized that things had changed and that the Asian beauty was now in full control.

"As we continue on you will fill me in on anything that I need to know about the firm. Do you have any questions so far?" Claudia asked her.

"Yes, I have one. How did you gain such domination over me?" Ashley asked. "My father founded this company and I inherited it when my parents passed away. So how did you take over ownership?"

"Fair enough. Sure, let me explain. One afternoon you were in your office, which is now MY office, and you had dozed off into a pretty deep sleep. I hurried back down to my office and grabbed some needed things and returned and gave you a shot to knock you out for awhile. While you were under I embedded a chip into your neck, just like the chips you had me give all your male employees, and now I control your every move just like you did with the guys."

"So you gave me a CHIP? You don't really think you'll get away with this, do you?" Ashley replied.

"I already have!", she said. "The chip I gave you is irreversible, meaning it cannot be removed, but if by some quirk it is, I still have control because the power from the chip has already gone to your brain," Claudia said with much confidence. "So in reality you have the chip, or at least the effects of it, for the rest of your life. It's a win-win situation for me! I am now the CEO of this company and there is no one who can take it away. All the necessary papers to transfer ownership to me have been signed and are legal. Thank you very much, Ashley! And depending on your attitude it is my choice as to what position I give you."

"So you think you have it all figured out?" asked Ashley.

"I KNOW I do!" said Claudia. "As I said, even if you somehow have that chip removed I still have power over your brain. Now before we go on with this conversation, I want you to put your face between my thighs and just relax just to show you I mean what I say."

Ashley did as she was told and placed her face between Claudia's thighs. Each cheek was pushed against an inner thigh and it felt so wondrously smooth to Ashley's face. She knew she wouldn't win that argument but at least she was 'forced' to worship those legs. Because of the chip Claudia was in total control and one thing she did with Ashley was make her very fond of those big legs of hers. Ashley did the same thing to the six men she captured and now she became the victim of the one person she trusted, the new CEO, Dr. Claudia Haruki.

*****

Claudia had the six slaves move all her office items and belongings up to Ashley's former office on the upper floor. She was now CEO and Ashley became her secretary. Claudia remained the company doctor so she could personally KNOW who the mind control chips were inserted in. The sign on the door was changed to read, "Doctor Claudia Haruki, CEO". Ashley, under the tutoring from her new boss, learned how to lick pussy like a pro, and no one said anything about the many meetings behind close doors she was instructed to attend in Claudia's office.

But Ashley learned to loved it! She was so fond and in love with the Asian woman's legs and pussy that she secretly wished she could ALWAYS be near the ultra beautiful Asian so she could at least see her if she couldn't touch her.

*****

One day about a year later and as Claudia was cemented in as CEO and board chairwoman (there were no other board members; Claudia ran the whole operation) she was reading in a medical journal from her homeland of Japan an article that spoke about an experimental drug that reduced the size of mice in the laboratories at Aoki Scientific Labs in Nagasaki. More testing was being done by a well known female scientist named Kasumi Aoki, who was also the owner of the labs. Could that be the same Kasumi Aoki who was best friends with me in college, Claudia thought to herself? I must find out!

"Ashley," she called over the intercom, "if you're not very busy come in here."

"I'm in the middle of that report you wanted, Ms. Haruki. And if I stop right now there's no way I can save what was already done and I would lose everything," Ashley said to her.

"Well, if you lose it then you lose it. I need you in here right now. And stop calling me Ms. Haruki. From now on I want you to call me Mistress Claudia."

"Yes, Ms....er, I mean Mistress Claudia. I'll be right in."

Claudia was sitting at her desk when Ashley walked in and she thought for sure that Claudia was going to tell her to get on her knees and lick her sweet pussy again, something that had become a daily occurrence for them. But Claudia had other thoughts in mind and said to Ashley, "There's a scientific lab, Aoki, in Nagasaki, Japan and I want you to call them and explain who I am and ask them if Kasumi Aoki is available. I believe they run their labs 24-7 so someone should be there despite the time difference."

"Yes, Mistress Claudia," Ashley said as she wrote down 'Kasumi Aoki' and 'Aoki Scientific Labs of Nagasaki'. As she turned to go back to her cubicle outside Ms. Haruki's office, she was told to hold on a minute.

"I'm feeling really good about the phone call you're about to make. So good, in fact, that I need your help."

"Yes, Mistress Claudia, how can I help you?" asked Ashley.

"Before you go make that call I want you to get on your knees and crawl to me under the desk and get between my legs. I then want you to slowly and softly lick my thighs until I tell you when you should move to my cunt. I want you then to make me cum with your tongue."

Ashley was so happy to hear that she was about to eat Claudia's pussy again that she immediately did as she was told. She LOVED licking and kissing those thunder thighs! And she LOVED eating that sweet pussy! What a way to start the day, she thought! And as usual her own panties got drenched from her own wet pussy.

After four orgasms Claudia said that was enough. Ashley crawled out from under her boss's desk and headed for the door to go make the phone call she was instructed to make. Claudia asked her as she was about to open the door, "Ashley, are you wet?"

"Yes, Mistress Claudia. I am wet AND horny!"

"Do NOT relieve yourself!" Claudia told her. "Maybe later if I'm in a good mood I will have you eat me out again and maybe, just maybe, I will let you finger yourself."

Ashley looked dejected but looked right at Claudia and said, "Yes, Mistress Claudia." She was distraught that she wasn't allowed to cum but she also knew she had to obey her boss. Ashley wasn't sure why but Claudia knew it was because of her dominance over her from the chip she inserted.

*****

Fifteen minutes later Ashley called her boss on the intercom and told her that she was able to make contact with Aoki Labs in Nagasaki and found out that Kasumi Aoki is presently in San Francisco at a conference with other scientists to discuss what Aoki Labs was doing. Ashley was also able to get Kasumi's cell phone number and asked her boss if she wanted her to call Kasumi.

"Yes, make that call. I want to speak with her," Ms. Haruki said.

About three minutes later Ashley again rang her boss's intercom and told her that Kasumi is on the line sand would love to speak with her. Excitedly Claudia picked up the phone and Ashley connected the two women.

"Kasumi, this is Claudia Haruki. Do you remember me from college?"

"Claudia, this is quite a surprise! Of course I remember you! How are you doing?"

Claudia and Kasumi then began speaking in their native Japanese language so others, namely Ashley, couldn't understand what they were talking about. "Kasumi, I read your article about the tests you made on shrinking mice in your labs. What is that all about? Does it work?"

"I would love to talk to you about it but can we meet in person? I would really like to see you," Aoki said. "I was supposed to fly back to Japan tomorrow but I can change that. What do you say?"

"I have your cell number. I will get my secretary to book a flight to San Francisco right away. I'll give you a call when I get to the airport. I can hardly wait to see you!"

"Ashley," Claudia said over the intercom, "I need a flight to San Francisco as soon as you can get one. Let me know pronto!"

Five minutes later Ashley called back and said she was able to get a flight for her at 6:45 the next morning out of Philly. "Thank you, Ashley. I will be leaving early today to go home and get ready for my trip to San Fran."

Ashley was sorry to hear that her beautiful friend was leaving. She really enjoyed the taste of Claudia's honeypot and she knew she would miss it. "Okay, Mistress Claudia, I will miss you. Am I allowed to masturbate while you're gone?"

"Absolutely not!" Claudia said. 'Maybe when I get back. We'll see." Poor Ashley was so horny and wanted to be able to relieve herself but she had her orders and there was no way she could disobey. She thought for sure that Ms. Haruki would be able to tell by that chip she put in her neck whether or not she behaved and she didn't want to risk it.

*****

Claudia arrived at Philly International Airport in plenty of time for her United Airlines non-stop trip to San Francisco. Flight S295 was scheduled to arrive at 9:50 AM PST. The flight was on time and Kasumi was waiting for her with open arms. The two Asian women embraced when they got to each other and gave each other a big kiss on the lips. "It's been a long, long time, Kasumi. I missed you so much!"

"Probably not as much as I missed you, Claudia. You look so wonderful!" Kasumi said.

"Maybe just a bit bigger, right?" Claudia said back to her.

"Yeah, but look at those curves! All in the right places. I hope we can start back where we left off," she said.

"If I remember right I believe I was sitting on you and pinning you and you couldn't move? And I believe my panties were right on your mouth? Is that what you mean?" said Claudia.

"That's exactly what I mean, girlfriend!" Kasumi said in her sultriest voice. "Come on, let's go to my room! You already got me all wet! I can hardly wait to get some of that fine, fine pussy."

The cab ride only took about ten minutes until the ladies arrived at Kasumi's hotel. They were like two young school girls, so excited to see each other and so anxious to get to that room. Even during the cab ride the two women couldn't keep their hands off each other, giving the cab driver quite a sight.

When they got into the room Kasumi told Claudia, "Okay, girl, I waited too long for this moment. Get that skirt off and let me see you in the raw. It's been way too long and even though you gained some weight I want that body."

"Why don't YOU take my clothes off, my pet?" said Claudia. "Then you can check out my fine body all the while you're undressing me."

Kasumi didn't have to be told twice! She immediately got on her knees in front of Claudia and started with her short skirt. She gently pulled the skirt off the lovely Asian woman and asked her to sit on the bed. Claudia had already kicked off her shoes so Kasumi didn't have to do that. She then gently removed Claudia's pantyhose, sliding the hose down her ultra smooth legs until they were bare. Kasumi took some time to softly kiss the beautiful legs, starting at the calves and slowly kissing up to her inner thighs.

When she got to the inner thighs she continued kissing and licking them, then she put her fingers inside Claudia's panties and slipped them off. Kasumi wanted to get right to the source of her desires, her friend's pussy. Claudia opened up her legs and Kasumi began licking the fragrant, moist pussy as if she hadn't had dessert yet. The taste, the feel, the texture was just as Kasumi had remembered when the two young ladies shared a dorm room back in college.

It didn't take long! Kasumi licked her friend's cunt slowly and wonderfully until in a few minutes Claudia let out a loud moan and came all over her face. "Wow!" said Claudia, "Where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that? That was much better than when we were in college!"

"A big part of how good it was is you!" said Kasumi. "I could never enjoy making you cum if your pussy didn't taste so good. What do you do with it?"

"I'll tell you over lunch," she said.

"But what about me? When do I cum?" asked Kasumi.

"Maybe later," said Claudia. "I'm hungry! First we go to lunch."

"Why don't we order room service?" Kasumi said. "Then we don't have to leave."

"I like that idea, honey. Do you haver a menu?"

"Sure I do," Kasumi said and she walked over to the room and got the menu for Claudia. They both looked at it and ordered to have the food sent to the room.

When the lunch arrived they sat down across from each other and ate. "Now what is the secret invention your firm has come up with?" asked Claudia.

As Kasumi ate she explained the new item her company had invented. "What it is, Claudia, is a drug, or medication, that is very dangerous if not used correctly. If you can get someone to take it, whether they know about it or not, they will slowly become smaller. We have done a lot of research on it and it works on mice. I was in the lab when it was tested and the mouse, which was about two inches long not counting the tail, shrank to one inch in about four hours. The scientists are sure it would work on humans, too."

12