The Chip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very interesting," Claudia said. "How can I get hold of some of that stuff? Are there any side effects and how is it administered?"

"Who would you want to try it on? We're not sure about the side effects and it sure isn't available to the public. Claudia, this stuff can be dangerous!"

"Kasumi, back in my office I have six men who I have enslaved by inserting computer chips under their skin. They obey me without questioning. I KNOW they would willingly become Guinea pigs for me. It's gets me all wet in the panties to think that I might be able to make them small. Just imagine the control I would have over then then!"

"But it's not available yet especially to the public. And we have no idea when it will be," said Kasumi.

"Well, you said it works on mice and you don't know if it will on humans. I'm telling you that I have some subjects who would willingly accept the test. And as far as being available to the public, that's not a problem because I KNOW the CEO and I'm sure she will help me get some for me."

"Claudia, that could be dangerous, but you know I can't refuse you. I will call immediately and have my people send me some to your office right away. But on one condition. I MUST help you give it!"

"I was hoping you'd say that. Now make the call because I'm getting anxious." said Claudia.

Kasumi did make the call and the person who answered said she would send the serum out right away. She mailed it over night and the two Asian women received the small package the next afternoon in Claudia's office.

*****

Ashley accepted the package and walked to Claudia's door and knocked. "Come in," Claudia said.

"This package just arrived for you, Mistress Claudia," Ashley told her as she handed the small box to her.

"Thank you, my pet. Now Kasumi and I will need privacy so take any phone calls and do not interrupt us."

"Yes, Mistress Claudia."

Like a child opening up a Christmas present was Claudia as she quickly opened the box and laid the bottle from it on the desk. "There, Kasumi, is that the right stuff?"

"Yes, it sure looks like it," Kasumi said.

"Then let's get on with it," said Claudia. She called Ashley on the intercom and told her to go downstairs and and tell Peter that she wanted to see him in her office at once. Ten minutes later a young 30ish white man was let into the office by Ashley.

"I called you here to check something out on you. It's special and I wanted it to be done on my favorite slave, Peter. My friend Kasumi here is from Japan and she's visiting us. She is owner and CEO of Aoki Labs of Nagasaki which is a firm based in Japan and they do many experiments on medications that could help people with their afflictions. She has been explaining to me a new drug that they hope will prolong life and even give men longer lasting erections. Peter, I know you don't often get to use your dick but you could be a big help to those who do," said Claudia.

Kasumi chimed in that the drug wasn't painful or anything and it would help other men.

"Now Peter," Claudia said, "I could force you to take it but I thought I would first ask you if you'd be willing on your own. Go ahead, Peter, you may speak."

"Mistress Claudia, I know I am under your power and if you want me to take it I will do as you say," Peter said.

"Great!" said Claudia. "Kasumi, give him the shot, please."

Kasumi took out a syringe and a vial that held the drug and placed the vial in the syringe. Next she wiped Peter's upper left arm with alcohol and inserted the needle into his blood stream. Peter didn't even flinch so Claudia was right, it didn't hurt at all.

Next Claudia took a tape measure from her desk and used it to measure Peter's height. He was 5'9" tall. Then they waited for about a half hour.

Claudia measured him again and was pleasantly surprised that he was now 5'3" tall. Wow, she thought, this stuff really works. A half hour later she measured his height again and saw that he was down to 4'6". His clothes were beginning to hang on him because they were now too big for him. The poor man was getting smaller and smaller!

This time the ladies waited for an hour before measuring him again and they saw he was down to just above 3 feet. "How far will it go?" asked Claudia.

"I don't know," said Kasumi. "We'll just have to wait and see how small he gets. Remember we are just in our experimental stages. And by you doing this with him it will help us in our studies."

At about the two hour mark Peter had dropped another foot so he was down to about 24 inches. He barely came up to Claudia's knee. They continued waiting to see how far he would shrink.

At 6 PM the ladies felt Peter's shrinking had stopped. He was down to about 15 inches in height and since he was at that level for about two hours they figured he was through. But Claudia had another good idea. They would get a bird cage and put the little man in it overnight and see what happened.

There was a pet shop just a few blocks from the office so Claudia told Ashley to go there and buy a bird cage. She was told that after she returned with the cage she could leave for the night. Claudia didn't want Ashley to see what was going on so she waited in Ashley's office for her to come back. When she returned she did indeed have the bird cage with her. Claudia thanked her for doing that errand and dismissed her for the evening.

Claudia and Kasumi then put Peter in the cage and locked it then left the office and went to dinner.

"Kasumi, this is so exciting to me! I can hardly wait for tomorrow morning to see the results," Claudia said as they sat down to dinner. "Tomorrow should be a very good day."

(to be continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Chip Previous Part
The Chip Series Info

Similar Stories

Amy's Houseguest Amy finds herself obeying her new guest.in Mind Control
White Noise Ch. 01 Avery programs the ladies at work, starting with his boss.in Mind Control
Boss Slut Ch. 01 - Slut's First Task Jacob's Love Drug unleashes his bosses inner slut.in Mind Control
Melting Steel Ch. 01 Laura is acting strangely.in Mind Control
Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 01 She uses hypnosis to control her reluctant boyfriend's cock.in Mind Control
More Stories