The Chip Pt. 03

Story Info
No doubt who's in control!
5.7k words
5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for the sensible readers there is no option to place comments on this story or any others I write in the future. It is my fantasy and I really don't desire to read negative input from assholes and the cowards who use the anonymous tag!

*****

This is a continuation from Part 2 when Doctor Claudia Haruki, a big-legged, gorgeous Japanese woman and a Jin Baek look-alike, had forcefully taken over the reigns of a computer company that was run by Ashley Owens, who inherited the company from her parents. Ms. Haruki secretly embedded a computer chip under Ashley's skin, forcing her into complete obedience to the doctor. Shortly after she gained corporate control, Claudia rekindled an old relationship with Kasumi Aoki, the owner of a pharmaceutical firm that had just recently discovered a potion that would shrink a person, and the two Asian beauties were conducting an experiment on one of Claudia's hapless slaves.

*****

Dinner was very enjoyable and relaxing for both of the women. They reminisced about old times when they roomed together in college and how they missed each other so much over the past few years. They enjoyed discussing how they both had become very successful in a business world once dominated by men. But mostly they talked about the experimental potion they gave to Peter, one of Claudia's male slaves, and how they could hardly wait until the morning to see how it all worked out. Knowing they were controlling a man made them both wet in their panties so they quickly paid the dinner bill and rushed back to Claudia's condominium.

Upon arrival at the condo they poured themselves a drink to help relax and at the same time began to remove their clothing to reveal a pair of gorgeous female bodies that would have excited a gay man.

"Claudia, I'm so glad you and I reconnected," said Kasumi. "I missed you so much these past few years. Often I would dream about you and me, especially those hypnotic legs of yours, and how they would feel so soft and smooth. I sure hope we can get back to some good lesbian sex like we used to enjoy."

The smaller of the two Japanese beauties, Kasumi had become infatuated with her friend's tasty cunt. She LOVED when Claudia would sit on her face and render her immobile because she would then be 'forced' to put all her attention on the honeypot staring her in the face. She loved the taste, the scent, and the softness of her friend's body and also the feeling that the doctor was in control. And she loved when Claudia would squeeze her sexy thighs against her face when she sat on her. This time was no different.

And just as back in their college days, Kasumi liked teasing her larger friend by licking all around the pussy area, including the panties (but not her cunt), until Claudia couldn't stand it anymore as it drove her crazy. She licked and licked until a few minutes later her partner started moaning and shaking and then came in gushes all over Kasumi's face. That's what Kasumi really liked, for Claudia's love juices to drench her face where she could enjoy the taste of her pussy.

But usually after she made the doctor cum in gushes there wasn't any reciprocation. Claudia wouldn't let her friend cum and of course Kasumi felt so unsatisfied, having had loads of pent up frustrations that meant little to the dominant Asian as long as she came herself. But Claudia was the alpha and she called the shots and Kasumi accepted it.

The first thing she had to agree upon was to let her friend tie her up to the bed spread eagle. Once Kasumi was secure, Claudia would tease her by rubbing her legs and inner thighs to get her more excited. Then she would gently touch and lick her inner thighs and her pussy area until she just was about to cum. Then Claudia would stop. That tease and denial method ALWAYS drove her crazy and all she could do was lie tied up on the bed and beg and plead to be given some relief. And Claudia would do it again, bringing her to near orgasm only to stop before climax, and after several of those maddening experiences Claudia would bend down, kiss her softly on the lips, and say good night. And no matter how much Kasumi pulled at her bonds it was no use. She had to fall asleep totally frustrated. Why would Kasumi allow her friend to tie her up? It was a masochistic trait she had and she loved when Claudia was in control.

*****

The next morning after Kasumi was released from her bonds, the women had breakfast and got dressed to get ready to go back to Claudia's office to see what happened overnight with Peter. Claudia was in a great mood and was anxious to see what happened. It was still early and no one else arrived yet. Doctor Haruki walked up to her locked office door and listened through it but didn't hear anything. She slowly unlocked the door and peeked inside. All seemed fine so she went inside and was happy to see Peter still in his cage and doing well.

"Look, Kasumi," she said, "Peter is still in the cage and seems fine."

"Yes, and he looks to be about 12 inches tall!" Kasumi replied. "That is wonderful! This experiment gives me, or should I say us, a good idea of how well the potion works. I'll get the results to my lab people and they can work on it to figure out a proper dosage for us in the future."

"That's a great idea, girlfriend," Said Claudia. "Just think, if your company can perfect the potion there's no telling what we women can do with it! You and I will continue our experiments on my other five slaves, including Ashley. And if we can recruit more female associates, who knows, maybe someday it will be a TRUE female dominant world. Just thinking about it has my panties SOAKED again!"

"Claudia, don't get too far ahead of yourself. There's still a lot of work to go into it. But I have to agree with you, my panties are getting wet too. Can you imagine, my dear, you and I having total control of the United States?" said Kasumi. The two beauties then kissed each other very passionately with Kasumi putting her hands on Claudia's ultra beautiful and ultra smooth thighs. "Claudia, may I lick your sweet pussy?"

"Sure," Ms. Haruki said.

*****

The next day Claudia was in her office with Kasumi. "Ashley," said Claudia over the intercom, "I would like you to go get my slave David and bring him up here, please."

"Yes, Mistress Claudia. I will do that immediately."

Ashley went to the basement and summoned Slave David to follow her. He did as told and they both got on the elevator and went to Doctor Haruki's office. Claudia was waiting for them outside her office because she didn't want Ashley to see what was happening. She told Slave David to follow her and closed the door behind them.

"Slave David, you have been a good boy for me so far. I want you to meet my best friend, Doctor Kasumi Aoki from Japan."

Slave David got on his knees in front of Kasumi and kissed her feet. "I am very pleased to meet you, Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to kiss your feet."

"I am also please to meet you," said Kasumi. "I am happy to hear that Mistress Claudia approves of your service to her."

Claudia and Kasumi both sat down on the sofa that was in the office. Claudia pointed to the floor and David knew he was meant to sit at their feet on his haunches.

"Slave David, I have here in this glass something that I want you to drink. It tastes pretty good so here, drink it," said Claudia. "Mistress Kasumi and I are also going to have a drink so you will be drinking with us." She lied to him by telling him they wanted to reward his good job performance with a drink.

"Yes, Mistress Claudia. Thank you very much. I feel honored that you even allow me in your presence and to drink with you."

As he drank it the women chatted with each other and kept their eyes on him. They gave him the exact same amount as they gave Peter so they were closely monitoring their watches to see if the two of them would be the same.

At almost the exact same time they saw David begin to shrink. He at once knew something was amiss but there wasn't anything he could do about it. His clothing became as tents to the shrinking man. Claudia and Kasumi continued to watch the action and felt elated as they watched the poor man shrink. It was just what they hoped for and they knew the potion worked as it was meant to.

"Well, my dear, shall we cage him and leave for the day as we did before?" asked Kasumi. "We'll leave him overnight and come back in the morning to see how far he's shrunk. Here, let's put him in the cage that Ashley bought," she added.

"Kasumi, honey, that's perfect," said Claudia as she locked the cage with David inside.

Back at Claudia's place it was the same thing for them. Kasumi licked her friend's pussy but again she had to settle on masturbation because the dominant Claudia still would not lick her pussy or let her cum. At least she lets me masturbate, thought Kasumi.

*****

The next morning after breakfast the two Asian women went to the office to check out what happened overnight. Just as before Slave David was about 12 inches tall and in the cage with Slave Peter. Both had a look of terror on their faces because they knew they were very vulnerable to whatever the sadistic Doctor Haruki had planned for them. But they also knew there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it! Even though slaves they still had feelings and they did not like the state they were in.

"Kasumi, you have been asking me when you can cum. Well, I have an idea if you want to do it."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Claudia?"

"Probably. I have some material here in the office that feels just like skin. I can wrap up one of these little guys and use him as a human dildo. What do you think?"

"Claudia, I am sooo horny I'll try almost anything! When can we do it?"

"Right now! Here. let me grab one of them from their cage and get some of the New Skin and see how you like it." She reached in and grabbed David and brought him to the sofa where she held him between her luscious thighs and wrapped him up with the material without much resistance at all since he was so small. And he was just the right size to be a big dildo!

Kasumi made herself comfortable on the sofa, removed her dress and panties, and reached out as Claudia handed her the little slave. She took it easy at first to get used to the feeling but slowly she inserted him into her pussy until she felt very comfortable sliding him in and out. She was not concerned about how he felt or even if he was able to breathe, but just continued with the in and out, in and out motion. And when she rubbed his head against her clitoris she exploded in a fantastic orgasm. Even after she came she kept sliding him in and out of her cunt for four more orgasms and finally she couldn't stand it anymore and stopped. She put the little man, who was drenched with her pussy juice, on the sofa, leaned back, and said to Claudia, "Whew! That was fantastic!"

"You want to do it again, perhaps with the other slave?" asked Claudia.

"Oh, no, not right now!" Kasumi said. "I need time to rest. But some other time, for sure. Thank you."

*****

Claudia had Ashley bring up the other slaves one at a time, and the same procedure occurred until all five men were shrunk to about 12 inches. The women now had a stable of shrunken men who could be used as human dildoes for them. Now Claudia wondered if it would be different if a woman was in that position and she was aiming to find out with Ashley.

But first she wanted to discuss something with Kasumi. "Kasumi, what is the chance this potion could be put into powder form or even as an inoculation? It would probably be less difficult to give it to someone if they didn't have to use it in a drink. After all, I AM a doctor and I am qualified to give shots."

"I can call back to the lab and ask someone," Kasumi said. "And if they tell me it hasn't been done yet I will suggest that they get on it pronto and get back to me."

"Wonderful!" the doctor said. "If we can perfect that there's no end in sight where it can take us. Can you imagine taking some of that powder and blowing it in someone's face and watching them shrink? Oh, wow, that's exciting!" she said and gave her friend a huge kiss on her lips.

"But first things first. I want to see what happens if it's given to a woman and I know just the person. I think Ashley will make a good subject to try it on and we will do that tomorrow. This afternoon after she's gone for the day you and I will take these slave boys out of this building and back to my place. I really don't want Ashley to get any ideas about what we're doing," Claudia explained.

It was getting late in the day and Claudia called Ashley on the intercom. "Ashley, perhaps it's time to wrap things up. So if your work is caught up there's no reason you need to stay any longer. Thank you for your help and have a great evening."

"I DO have something to do this afternoon and leaving soon would be a big help. My work IS all caught up so if you don't mind I will be going. Thank you very much, Mistress Claudia," said Ashley.

Claudia waited about 15 minutes and looked out her office door to see if her female underling had gone yet. When Claudia was sure Ashley had left she and Kasumi carried the bird cages out to her car. Since they had two of the shrunken slaves in one cage and three in the other it was doable to take them as they left. Claudia had everything well under control as she continued with her plan to shrink people.

"Tomorrow morning when Ashley gets in I will invite her into my office for a drink and to discuss her good job performance. Since she already has a domination chip in her neck she won't refuse to do as I say. Kasumi, I would like you to call your labs in Japan and explain the idea of making the potion in powder form and also if it can be given as a inoculation. I am very happy how things have been going so far," Claudia said to her.

As soon as the women got back to Claudia's condo and carried the submissive shrunken slaves in, Kasumi called overseas with her cell phone. She spoke in Japanese when the phone was answered. "Hello, Ayeka? This is Kasumi. How are you?"

"I am doing very well, Kasumi. How are you doing in the States?" Ayeka answered.

'I am really enjoying my time here with my best friend from college, Claudia Haruki. She has been showing me around and we really missed each other. But I have a question for you. I'm glad you answered because this is a technical question about the shrink potion."

"Oh, yes. I am very familiar with it. It is doing very well in experiments. So what is your question?"

"What are the chances the potion can be made into powder form and even as a injection?"

"I'm happy to tell you that we're ahead of you on the powder because we have already perfected that. We have tested it on lab mice and shortly after we blow some of the powder on them they begin to shrink. As for the injection we aren't quite there yet but I think we will get it," said Ayeka.

"You have it in powder form? And it works?"

"Yes we do and it works great."

"Ayeka, could you send me some of that powder with instructions and cautions overnight? Even if it takes a few days that would be fine. That's wonderful! I will send you the address by email immediately. Thank you so much."

Kasumi told Claudia about her conversation with Ayeka. "She's sending some of the powder right away. They have perfected it and it has worked fine on lab mice. They're still working on the injection method. So we should be getting some powder any day."

"Kasumi, that is wonderful. Thanks for doing that. Tomorrow morning we will use the drink potion on Ashley and see how well it works on a woman. This is so exciting! Now I want to make love to you."

The women walked into the bedroom where they stripped and got into bed. But this time Claudia moved in between Kasumi's legs and began licking her panties just to get her excited. Kasumi thought for sure it was another tease and denial game that Claudia love to play, but when she moved her panties out of the way and licked her sweet Asian pussy Kasumi thought differently. That was the farthest Claudia had ever gone with her and after much licking Kasumi finally came. It was wonderful for both women as Claudia gave her friend a tongue lashing that she would remember for a long time. Kasumi was so happy that her dominant girlfriend finally allowed her to orgasm that she slept very soundly that night.

*****

"Good morning, Ashley," Doctor Haruki said over the intercom, "Would you please come in here?"

"Yes, Mistress Claudia. I'll be right in." She knocked on the door before entering because she knew that's how Claudia wanted her to do it.

"Come in, dear. And have a seat right here next to me and Mistress Kasumi. You know Mistress Kasumi, right?"

"Yes, although we've never really been introduced. You're very pretty, Mistress Kasumi, if you don't mind me speaking," Ashley said to her.

"No, we don't mind. And thank you for the compliment."

Claudia then said, "I called you in here to discuss your job performance."

"Oh, no, did I do something wrong?" asked Ashley.

"On the contrary! And the reason Mistress Kasumi is here is because she was my best friend in college and when she came to the States we reconnected. But before I get too off base I just want to tell you I really am happy with your work and I want to give you a raise."

"Thank you very much, Mistress Claudia."

"And as in the custom back home in Japan when a person is rewarded for a job well done we seal it with a drink. So Ashley, please join us with a toast to commend your fine work performance." Claudia handed Ashley a glass filled with wine and they all drank at the same time after touching their glasses.

"Thank you, Mistress Claudia. Hmmm, this tastes good. What is it, if I may ask?"

"It's a wine that Kasumi brought back from Japan. It is good, isn't it?" said Claudia as she and Kasumi watched closely for any changes to Ashley.

After a few minutes Ashley spoke again, "I'm starting to feel kind of funny. I'm sorry, Mistress Claudia, but may I go lie down?"

"Sure. Lie down here on the sofa. I'm sure you'll feel better soon. After all, I AM a doctor," she said smiling. Claudia knew the effects of the potion were working and soon Ashley would be a very small woman.

Ashley fell asleep almost immediately. She napped for nearly an hour and Claudia and Kasumi could see her shrink right before their eyes. "This is a bit different than the men because they stayed awake, but now that Ashley fell asleep we can actually just sit here and watch the change. Claudia, this is so exciting! Perhaps in the future we can also put in some sleeping liquid so we can watch them shrink in their sleep."

"It IS exciting, girlfriend. And that is a GREAT idea to knock them out. We should seal this venture with a kiss," Claudia said. "In fact we should seal EVERY ONE of the shrinkings with a kiss." Kasumi edged closer to Claudia and the two gorgeous Asian women kissed each other's lips softly at first but then harder as Claudia wrapped her arms around Kasumi's head. "I love you, girl!"

*****

Several hours later as Claudia was about to put Ashley in a cage, Ashley was yelling and cursing at her because she realized what happened and naturally did not like it.

"I am still your mistress and owner and I won't allow you to talk to me like that," she said as she held the little woman tightly between her sexy, luscious thighs. Ashley squirmed trying to get free but the doctor's big strong legs wouldn't allow her to even budge. "First I'm going to tape your mouth shut so I don't have to listen to you complain. Then I'm going to wrap you up like a mummy to where you won't be able to move a muscle. Then in a little while I'm going to use you as a dildo. Just think, Ashley, your head is going to be rubbing against my clitoris and I'm going to cum at your expense. Doesn't that sound nice?"

12