The Chiraba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
198 Followers

***

The door to the chamber slid briskly open with a faint hiss. Jenna's eyes took a moment to adjust to the dim light inside but she could see that she was facing the same 'bench' she and seen on Pixa's viewing screen, although from the side this time. The little chamber appeared much as it had done before but, now, she could see a smaller doorway in the wall off to her right. It was much smaller than the doorway in which she now stood, about half the height and width she estimated, and it squarely faced the 'bottom' end of the bench. She shivered a little. She knew full well what lay within...

The two little Telarians led her in to the chamber and she was surprised to find that the atmosphere was easily as hot as it had been in the shower and almost as humid as well. Now that her eyes were accustomed to the low green lighting, she was able to see that the walls were stippled, and in some places running, with drops and rivulets condensed water. The ceiling was far higher than she would have guessed from the viewing screen and it was lost in steamy shadows well above.

Jenna was taken to stand at the foot of the bench and then gently maneuvered into a kneeling position. The edge of the narrow surface was at a level just above the outward curve of her pubis and, when she was guided forward, shuffling slightly on her knees, it pressed quite tightly against her and the front part of her thighs were actually ahead of the end of the bench. One of the Telarians motioned for her to lean forward and, when she did, she discovered that the bench was slightly sloped and, once she was flat against it, her head was lower than her hips. It made her nether regions suddenly seem quite exposed and vulnerable in a way that increased not only her nervousness but her arousal.

Instinctively, and without prompting by her guides, Jenna reached out to grasp the rounded cross-beam. She had to stretch forward quite far to do so and her arms were almost as completely straight as if she were riding an outsized bicycle. Immediately, one of the diminutive Telarians, used the bar straps to tether each of her wrists firmly to the beam, allowing for almost no motion, either forward or back. At the same time, the other female, working just as quickly, used the bench straps to fasten her flat against the padded surface, first across her back, just behind her armpits, and then around her lower waist. Finally, her ankles were strapped down, and then two more straps were circled about each upper thigh then pulled tightly, holding her hard against the bench and actually causing her knees to move even farther forward than before so that her bottom seemed to jut backward to an almost uncomfortable degree. Once tethered, Jenna realized, with a faint stab of alarm, that she was now completely immobile.

The preliminaries were now complete and one of the little Telarians gave Jenna a gentle pat of reassurance before they both left the chamber silently. As the door closed behind them, the light from the outside area was cut off and the shadowy gloom of the faint green illumination seemed thicker and more palpable. It was only then that Jenna realized that the viewing screens in front of her were not switched on and she wondered if her request for them to be used had been forgotten. She was about to call out when suddenly, they flickered to life.

Strangely, though the chamber was quite dark, the walls now even being all but invisible in shadow, the pictures on the view screens seemed a lot brighter, with colors and details much enhanced. For a moment, Jenna experienced a curious 'doubling', as though she was in two places at once. She could feel her body, and the physical sensation of the bench and straps, but she could also see herself from several vantage points and it was very much like seeing somebody else entirely. It was a novel sensation and she realized, a rather erotic one at that.

The screen showing the view from behind and beneath her was particularly stimulating. The camera, or whatever it was, was positioned so that she could make out the jutting tuft of her pubic bush just below her plump nether lips. They were parted ever so slightly now, so that her mounting arousal was visually apparent with a glistening, slick wetness to the barely visible pink folds within. Above, and even more entrancing, perhaps, was the dark shadow of the cleft between the soft cheeks of her bottom. It was too dark within for any detail to be seen, but secret allure of the shadowed recess was strangely exciting. It was if, Jenna discovered with some surprise, that, in some curious way, she was experiencing a sexual attraction to herself.

As diverting as the visual display might be, Jenna was also acutely aware that the encounter she had been preparing herself for was all too soon to be upon her. In the mirror directly before her, her own facial reflection took up nearly the bottom half and, above, the slope of her back and the rounded swell of her nether region filled much of the remainder. In consequence, about all she could see of the little doorway behind her was the upper frame and the lack of a full view only served to increase her very nervous anticipation. There was a stillness now, and, other than the sound of the odd droplet of water falling from somewhere far above to patter on the concrete floor, the silence was almost palpable. As the passing seconds seemed to slow to a maddeningly tortuous crawl, the tension mounted within Jenna to a near screaming intensity.

***

After a seeming eternity, Jenna heard the door behind her sliding slowly open. In retrospect, it would later seem to her as though the noise was probably minimal but, in the moment, it struck her as a jarring, trundling clatter and she actually flinched as far as her tight restraints allowed her. Again, she strained to see any sort of movement but, as frustrating as it was teasing, there was nothing for her to see.

The very first hint that Jenna had of the approach of her own (personally assigned) Chibara, was a faint skittering sound, like the nails of a house-pet on a linoleum floor. It was followed, almost immediately, by the softer, scraping, sound of something being dragged... the tail, perhaps?

For several agonizing seconds, the view screen showed nothing at all but then, as Jenna watched in enrapt (and deliciously horrified) silence 'her' beast suddenly appeared, its bluish body hunched over to give it the alarming appearance of a two-legged slug. It began moving fitfully, a step or two at a time, with a half-reptilian, half-amphibian (and at the same time wholly alien) shuffling gait, and the head, visible to Jenna only in side view, as yet, alternated between hovering close to the ground and then rising as though to sniff the air. The fleshy 'feelers' at the peak of the arrow shaped head, were writhing and twisting this way and that, and, as Jenna watched, their apparently random motion suddenly seemed to make them converge to point towards her exposed and nakedly vulnerable bottom. There was a good eight or ten feet of floor for the Chibara to traverse but (slowly... as measured by Jenna's anticipation) it eventually covered the short distance and, with studied focus, it began to investigate her lower extremities.

In the short time that passed since the rear door opened, Jenna had quickly adapted to scanning the view screens in short, successive flicks of the eye, and she was now able, with unconscious ease, to 'watch' the proceedings in a mental 360 degree panorama. In the mirror, though, the 'realness' of the reflection was somehow more immediate and, for a moment, it allowed her to see the angular, arrow-shaped head first rise and then drop to play its feelers over the soles of her feet.

For several intense and prolonged minutes, the Chibara played its finger like probes over Jenna's heels and feet and then it moved forward, letting the sinuous 'digits' play teasingly up her calves. When they reached her thighs, softly skittering across the back surface, Jenna's toes curled at the ticklish sensation, then, when a moment later, each moved inward and upward between her legs, Jenna heard herself gasp.

The feelers were a good five or six inches long, very much like the unfurled tail of a pig, and in contrast to the dark mottled blue of the body, they were a light, creamy gray. They twitched from side to side as they moved , almost as though tasting the surface of Jenna's skin, and then the beast thrust the pair firmly upward so that each tapered digit was planted firmly in the crease between her upper thigh and the outer curve of her labia. It paused for a moment and then the tips curled up beneath her, tracing the outward thrust of her mound. One worked its way into the dense tangle of her pubic hair, vibrating almost, as though confused by the novel sensation and then, as the other tip curled back to probe the gathering wetness of her exposed slit, it slid firmly down along the trench of her womanhood, making her erect clitoris tingle with a series of wonderful, almost electric, jolts.

As delicious as these sensations were, the entire experience lasted less than a minute as the Chibara had not yet found its target. The feelers now began to move upward again, sweeping over the soft expanse of Jenna's buttocks and then finally converging so that the twisting tips were just touching the upper margin of her crevice. They paused, tasting her again, and then they slowly... agonizingly slowly... started to descend, slipping deliciously over the smooth skin and sliding inward. Up and down, back and forth, they moved with a deliberate, maddening, slowness and then, just as Jenna could feel the tight little knot of her anus tingle in anticipation, the feelers stopped short of its sensitive margin and the beast suddenly withdrew.

Jenna had closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the sensations, and when she opened them she could see the head of the beast was now pulled back from her and raised above her hips. The feelers were also standing stiffly upright, but, instead of sinuously waving as before, they were rigidly quivering as though with intense excitement. All of a sudden, the odd little protuberance between them twitched into life and began to swell, the wrinkled skin smoothing as the appendage grew to a tumescent four inches in length. Amazingly, it seemed to swell in girth as well as length and the little hole at the tip began to widen. Jenna stared in astonishment.

The Chibara arched its head slightly and the 'eye' of the tubular erection was now facing her directly in the mirror. Droplets of a thick, clear, gelatinous liquid began to form at the opening and then dripped downward, making Jenna start as the hot, mucous like fluid splashed on to the waiting cheeks of her bottom. As she watched, her breathing now paused in rapt attention, she suddenly saw a thin, pinkish, finger-like organ emerge from the widened aperture and the, just as quickly pull back. Again, the clear secretion welled up and oozed down onto her bottom, and then, with slow deliberation, the Chibara lowered its head once again.

This time, the feelers were employed more like fingers. There was nothing tentative about their movement now; they slipped into the crevice between her cheeks and pushed them aside, making Jenna spread deliciously open. In the underside view screen, she could see the wrinkled tan eye of her waiting orifice and then, as she watched, the erect protuberance extended toward her, first exploring with slow circular movements around the sensitive ring and then, quite forcefully, fastening squarely over the tight little hole. Jenna grunted at the novel sensation.

As she continued to watch, the protuberance began to bulge and then contract and Jenna suddenly felt her anus not merely open, but be sucked backward with each contraction. She was also aware of something gelatinous squeezing thickly into her and then, with a sudden jolt of pleasure, she felt the thin, inner probe extending into her, flicking back and forth and in little circles, teasing the tight ring of her sphincter, easing it apart in concert with the rhythmic pulsing suction. She would have closed her eyes, had the view not been so entrancing, but she began to moan, almost whimpering in pleasure from what was proving to be the most exquisitely erotic sensation she had ever experienced thus far. Had the delicious pleasuring continued even a minute longer, Jenna would surely have reached orgasm, but, abruptly, the Chibara, having completed its task, drew back. It took a moment for Jenna to focus again, but when she saw what the beast had done, she gasped in surprise.

Her anus was no longer a tight little opening but rather a gaping eye, easily an inch across, the interior dripping with the clotted, gelatinous secretion that had been expelled by the Chibara's protuberance. The color had changed too. The usual, pinkish tan hues were now a vivid red that gave the gaping margins an angry, raw appearance. It was astonishing to behold and Jenna was amazed that, whatever the Chibara had done, her most intimate of opening remained agape with no effort on her part whatsoever. She was clearly 'ready' now, and she braced as the alien beast finally rose on its haunches to fulfill its primary function.

***

The tail of the beast now rose from the floor and extended stiffly backward as the legs flexed to raise the mid-section upward. For the first time, Jenna was able to see the organ of the beast as it emerged a few inches from its wrinkled pouch, the tip thickly glistening with dripping mucous. Whatever fear and nervousness had gripped Jenna thus far seemed to fade for the moment as she waited in excited anticipation. Her Chibara was not merely going to enter her... nor merely FUCK her ... it was going to INVADE her... The delicious mental image conveyed by the word suddenly consumed Jenna with a furious, white hot burst of intense, aching lust.

The beast lowered its head to rest on Jenna's rump and then it slid forward down her back. The underside of its body was not smooth, but rather grained like fine sandpaper. It was moist though, in a cool clammy way, and the strange sensation as it slithered against her made her shudder with the, now familiar, feeling of simultaneous repulsion and desire. When the arrow like head of the Chibara was pressed against the nape of her neck, the finger like claspers extend down and around her rib-cage, and gripped her tightly. There were sharp little claws extending from each and she could see that one actually caused the skin to break so that a little rivulet of blood appeared. It was painful, but in the moment, that only served to heighten her excitement.

For a moment or two, the Chibara shuffled its feet slightly, as though taking a proper stance and then, as Jenna watched with ever-widening eyes the huge genital organ began to slide towards her waiting bottom. It wavered slightly as it approached, as though searching out its target, but it moved inexorably onward and, just before it reached her, Jenna experienced a sharp resurgence of her trepidation. The shaft of the immense fleshy cylinder was as thick as her wrist, and although Jenna was frequently experienced orgasm through anal stimulation alone, she had never, ever taken anything quite this thick. Not only was the sheer size of it a little frightening, the double ring of pointed protrusions behind the tip looked even more fearsome than they had on Pixa's view screen and she was suddenly afraid that she might not be able to take it. Her stomach muscles became as rigidly tense as the bench against which they were pressed when she realized, with another jolt of fear, that there was, no longer, any turning back...

Although still gaping from the Chibara's preliminary attentions to her bottom, the expansion was not nearly enough to accommodate more than the first inch of the slightly pointed tip. Jenna felt herself being stretching even wider open as the huge organ pressed inward. The beast stopped, just as the pointed 'teeth' came to rest against the reddened ring of her distended orifice and, in the brief moment that followed, Jenna held her breath in readiness. A second later, the meaty organ slipped swiftly forward and then the head was fully inside.

The pain was immediate and intense. Jenna screamed and when she threw her head back, she was barely able to recognize herself in the anguished rictus of the face staring back at her from the mirror. She screamed again and then... and then suddenly, miraculously, the pain gave way to the most intense waves of pleasure she could imagine as each and every nerve ending sparked into glorious bursts of erotic sensation. Even as the organ slid deeper and deeper, the fresh eruptions of pain were counterbalanced by the pleasure being generated just behind and these too, in turn, gave way to new bursts of thrilling sensation as pleasure receptors Jenna had never even suspected she possessed were jolted into frenetic activity.

Still, the alien creature extended its fearsome organ, sliding far inside. In past play, Jenna had experienced a lover 'hitting bottom' inside her but here, the flexible cylinder snaked around twists and curves and when it was finally as far in as it could go, Jenna could feel the heavy thickness way up high in her abdomen. It was like receiving a high colonic with something wonderfully pliable yet solid, and the feeling was indescribable. Every inch of Jenna's internal passage was alive with sensation, and she could feel the first intimations of an impending orgasm building not just within her loins, but throughout her entire insides.

In the view screen, Jenna could see that a good foot or so of the organ was still outside of her and then, as she watched, the base near the pouch like 'seminal vesicle' bulged slightly and then the bulge passed wave like along the entire length all the way inside her. Again, it happened and then again, even more rapidly with each new wave, until the whole organ was pulsing. Jenna began to moan and gasp as the incredible sensations racked her taut anal ring and the entire course of her distended internal passages. She wondered if maybe this were a prelude to the final injection but then suddenly, the Chibara began to withdraw its still pulsing tool from the tight confines of her bottom.

The withdrawal was as pleasurable as the insertion and when it stopped, Jenna suddenly saw that the wrinkled seminal vesicle was now expanding, quickly reaching the size of a watermelon heavy with ripened juice. Now, she knew that injection was imminent and she was able to control her imminent orgasm in anticipation for what was to follow. She braced herself and then the huge swollen pouch gave a preliminary twitch and then contracted in a violent expulsion of hot, viscous goo deep inside her.

There was no way that Jenna would possible have prepared for, nor even imagined the sensations that followed. The ejaculation didn't come in a series of spurts, but rather it was a long, sustained, jet of thick, hotness that burst inside and stretched her internal canal to near bursting. Like the lubricating mucous coating the organ, the fluid it injected had the same electrifying effect on her pleasure sensors, made more powerful still by the pressure of the flow, and under the onslaught of almost unbearable ecstasy, Jenna came in an earth-shattering orgasm more massively intense than any she had ever experienced before.

Whether it lasted seconds, minutes or hours, Jenna could not tell. She cried out in sharp, juddering gasps of pure pleasure, her body straining against the straps that held her fast to the bench and her knuckles turned a vivid white where she gripped the cross-beam. Even after the main power of the orgasm subsided, her exhausted frame was wracked by repeated aftershocks of intense erotic energy.

RayneDor
RayneDor
198 Followers