The Chiraba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
197 Followers

Incredibly, the Chibara was not yet finished. Even as Jenna was panting in hot, gasping breaths from the power of her orgasm, the beast was sliding inside her again. The movement of the thick organ pushed some of the ejaculate even deeper inside her, creating fresh pockets of pleasure, but a good deal was expelled backward by the pressure and she could feel the hotness running down the back of her thighs. When it was once again as deep as it could go, Jenna faintly wondered what was next, then, once again, to her total astonishment, she saw the seminal vesicle expanding once again. Surely it wasn't going to inject her again, was it? Surely... there was room inside her for another jet!

But... come again it did. And... so did Jenna.

This time, the injected fluid went farther inside her than even the largest enema ever had done and the sheer power of the blast forced a huge torrent to shoot from Jenna's bottom to spray herself and the Chibara, and leave herself in a pool of sticky goo. Her orgasm, incredibly, was even more powerful than the first with more of her insides being engaged in the shuddering waves of pleasure. Pain, of course, can reach a degree of intensity such that the brain shuts down, but, in that evening, Jenna discovered that pure pleasure can have the same effect. As wave after wave of incredible erotic energy coursed through her like high tension electricity, her eyes rolled back in her head and, after one final cry, everything went black.

***

Jenna had no memory whatsoever of being taken from the chamber, and only a faint recollection of being showered once again by the two little Telarians. She only began to become fully herself again once she was seated back in Pixa's office, a glass of Marathan Brandy in her hand. Even now, the afterglow of her powerful orgasms left her insides still softly tingling. When Pixa asked her how she had enjoyed her encounter she was unable to find the right words.

"It... it was intense," was all she managed. Pixa nodded as her satisfied client took another sip of the warming brandy. "Ummm... tell, me..." Jenna continued. "Do people... well, does anyone ever ... uh, engage more than one Chibara at a time?"

The little cooing sound that Pixa made was the Telarian equivalent of a chuckle. She shook her head.

"You are not the first to ask," she replied. "But... no. As intriguing as that might be, the fact is that the Chibara are quite... well, 'territorial'. Even two who have been conditioned to target different injection orifices will not tolerate the presence of another of their species when they undertake their primary function." She paused for a moment and then continued. "Of course, if one were interested in the stimulation of multiple receptive orifices simultaneously, we have species who can achieve that most satisfactorily alone... or perhaps more than one species could be provided at a time."

Jenna's eyes flickered in obvious interest and Pixa gave a little tilt of her head.

"Shall we perhaps make arrangements for another visit for you?" she asked.

***

RayneDor
RayneDor
197 Followers