The Choice Was Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t keep fucking me, please don’t spoil it by fucking my cunt. All I wanted was for you to go in to get it lubricated.”

“Lubricated for what?” I asked, incredulous, hardly knowing what to think.

“Lubricated so that you can fuck me up my ass hole. I want you to take your fat cock and stick it up my ass. I want you to ram me like you have never rammed me before!” I looked at her expectant face. There she was on all fours in front of me. Her ass was waving in the air beckoning me with every movement.

“Are you absolutely sure about this?” I asked her almost timidly, moving my hand forward to rub her ass cheeks.

“Don’t you want to fuck my little hole?” she asked. There was almost a hurt look on her face.

“Of course I want to my love,” I replied, being kicked out of my lull. “It’s just that every time we ever spoke about it you was against it and I want you to want it too. If it is just for me, then I don’t want to.”

“My love, right now there is nothing I would rather feel than having your sex animal up my ass. I have been thinking about this for a long time. Please give it to me my love!”

“I’ll go and get some…” I began but she stopped me in mid sentence.

“I’ve taken care of the lube, just push it up my ass and give me your all.”

I hardly noticed but my cock had been resting in the outer reaches of her pussy. It seemed to have taken on a life of its own twitching involuntarily. I took a closer look at her and saw that her cute little ass hole was glistening. She had well and truly taken care of everything. I pushed against her hole and heard the breath escape from her mouth. I felt a movement down below and knew that she was already playing with her clit. Today she was determined to give me everything. I pushed forward again but was met with resistance.

“Push harder!” she croaked. “Push until you get it in and then just let me get used to it before you start pumping.”

I did as I was told, and I pushed until my helmet was trapped in her hole. She let out an ever so slight cry of pain but I did not encounter any further resistance and slowly pushed even further in. The deeper I went the more she moaned and before I knew it, I was buried in her ass hole right up to the hilt. I stayed inside her without moving to give her a little time to adjust to the new sensation of having her ass stuffed. She panted a little and grunted as she new sensations over took her. Her hand seemed to be moving faster on her clit.

“Ooooh! I have never felt anything quite like this before my love. Give it to me. Draw back and push it in again. I feel so full of you.”

She had literally gone wild beneath me and as I slowly started to fuck her ass, slowly going in and out, her own hand movements grew faster and faster. She was so close to cumming. I could not say much for myself except that I was in heaven. She was so hot and so tight that I had not pushed into her more than five or six times when I felt the constriction in my balls. I was going to cum!

“Oh please fuck me love! Fuck my ass as hard as you can!” She started thrashing about in the throes of her orgasm and as I felt her muscles tighten even more around my rampant cock I finally blew the threshold.

I pumped my sperm deep into her ass only a few seconds after she started her own orgasm. The involuntary clamping of her muscles around my cumming tool was out of this world. Each muscular contraction seemed to milk more and more sperm out of me until I felt that I was milked dry. After what seemed like an eternity of both of us cumming we both started to calm down. With my rapidly softening penis still buried in her hole, she looked back at me with a grateful look in her eyes.

“Thank you for making me feel so special,” she said to me. “Having your cock up my ass while I was cumming was wonderful. It was awesome! I would never have believed that I could cum so hard. That has to be the best orgasm that I have ever had. Please say that you will continue to fuck my ass!”

Almost exhausted I could say nothing. In reply I only nodded to her. Of course I would continue to fuck her ass!

12