All Comments on 'The Choosing'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
catman71catman71over 14 years ago
loved chosen

needed to know what she is to him and

if she gets revenge on her family

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Wow. This story has a HOT ending!

Darcy can w-r-i-t-e. This story could have been predictable but she pulled off a very erotic build and ending. Well done! (Of course, I'm biased - I like her stories). A Ch. 02 would be fun...

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Tittilating, Hot

Most enjoyable, but you were right: the progressive buildup requires reader patience, which probably makes the conclusion even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very sexy

very sexy. more?

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years agoAuthor
Three Part Series Coming

Thanks for all of your lovely ratings, comments and Feedback sent through email. This was orginally intended as a stand alone story for a Paranormal Erotica Anthology to be published later in the year by Excessica. Gatorhermit put it in my head to continue the story and it's been churning in my head ever since. Be patient with me and it will come. Stay tuned and I'll put Talia, Roth and a few other interesting characters through the erotic wringer.

smm_dsmm_dover 14 years ago
The Slow Build is Soooo worth it

I love the way you take the time to immerse us in your character's world. It makes the end release so much the better, so much more erotic. I'm loving everything you write and I'm all for more, more, more/

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
World building and character building were super

You tackled these two fantasy requirements deftly. As usual, I enjoyed your imagery. The fact that you did it in a completely conjured fantasy setting is the sort of next-level craft that makes me slowly shake my head in admiration. Way to go, Darce. -PacoFear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i cant wait 4 more hope u finish the rest soon ur a great author

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

I love the way you describe the scene, not too much, not over done, not enamored of your own ability to describe. You built it up to go one way, towards being a sex slave of sort, but at the end it veered off ever so slightly to an even better direction, I think.

I am looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Omg amazing!!!!!!! I loved the build of it all!!!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
so sensual

I love the idea of liberation found through consummate lust. It's very best revenge. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutly wonderful!!

one of the very best i've ever read!!

SeriniteeSeriniteealmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Excellent

I was afraid that this was the only installment and was preparing myself for the disappointment when I looked to the right and saw more for my enjoyment. Wow. Thanks~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow this was the best story i have ever read on this site so far! kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you should make it a chapter book

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very evocative. I love the build up and the culmination.

alexatron1alexatron1over 11 years ago
again!

This is my ...4th time reading and I still have shivers! Very well written, very good build up and Im glad you didn't do a slam bam thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

This is an amazing story. Hooked from the beginning. I'll watch for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My first lol

This is my first time on this site and I'm honored to say this was the first story I read here.....it was amazing....a very tough act to follow as I read the other entries here. I can't wait to read more from you :-)

lucidity6565lucidity6565over 10 years ago
Love It!!!

Great story, I can't wait to read more. Love the story line, one of the best writers I've read here.. You are an incredible talent...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Mmmm....

this is exquisite. I adore how you've hidden her, and in ways she doesn't even recognize. It's delicious. Mmmm.

The world you've woven is complex and tempting. The role of the Night Masters remains cloaked in myth, through the perceptions of Talia, a Chosen One. I fear that there is more to the myth than she knows. What is the truth behind the "protection" of the Night Masters?

I love this story. I've returned to it again, and, after weeks, again. The taunting of Talia revealing herself, while not realizing her place in the universe, is so incredibly powerful. I can practically feel her shaking the fabric of existence with her orgasms. No wonder Roth has sought her all these years. It is confounding... the limited "normal" of her routine existence intersecting with a higher, deeper level... so familiar and yet so far beyond.

(Sigh) I'm babbling again. I've typed and deleted so many comments to this story... I start to imagine that I feel a bit of what Talia does near the end. I connect... with this story.... somehow... in ways I do Not understand.

Thank you for expressing your talent. This story is enchantingly powerful. The series is daunting. I cannot bring myself, yet, to read beyond this one... this introduction. I fear that the excellence of this tale will be sullied by what follows. I know I will eventually force myself.

Thank you for sharing your talent, and this amazing story. As you move forward in your life, please find ways to continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous