All Comments on 'The Chosen One'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Knew it

I knew you wouldn't let Nadia just live in peace. Kick her ass Kevin.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
nice

This was pretty good, can't wait to see what happens next.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Oh yeah!

More action to come. Waiting on bated breath. Is it too soon to beg for ch. 2. I'll be patient. I will wait. Until then 5 stars times infinity.

MizTMizTalmost 11 years ago
MORE........

You said this was a long chapter yet I read thru it like a breeze. So we have 2 groups of bad guys after Kevin, one we know about and the other you are teasing us with. I know in the end Kevin will win but I can already tell this is going to be one great adventure. And with Kevin future wife and child to fight for the stakes have risen. But also knowing that Adam and Kris will always have his back, well let the fight begin.....bring on chapter 2 I'm ready......

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago
5 Stars

Oh yeah! Let's kick some ass, baby! Maybe kiss some too!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago
After the BJ

---morning coffee. "I think I'll have it black, I've already had the cream." A classic line!!!! :)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 11 years ago
love this

I expect chapter two in the next 5 minutes - get typing my dear friend - LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last one?

Not even a BUDS short story? Sorry but the idea of Kevin breezing through BUDS and the instructors flipping out is kind of amusing in theory. Excellent as always.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
LOVING IT!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME. IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED. THIS WAS THE FIRST OF MANY GREAT CHAPTERS TO COME I KNOW. I WILL BE WAITING AND CHECKING DAILY. I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE KEEPING THE TEAM AROUND FOR AWHILE LONGER. I LOVE THOSE NAVY SEALS. ACTUALLY I JUST LOVE A MAN IN A UNIFORM WITH MULTIPLE STARS AND BARS ON HIS SHOULDER.

KEEP IT COMING.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
More were wolf SEALS!

There is a God after all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous