The Chosen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's eyes remained locked on the one man closest to him. "I'm not sweetheart. I was just letting them know where they could get some change."

The obvious leader cocked his head towards the two lovely women. "How about you Grandma, you or your daughter got any spare change?"

Kristine glared at the snide remark. "The way I see it -- sonny -- is you three have a few options here. You can leave and enjoy the nice day, or you can stay and learn how to respect your elders. The first one keeps you out of the hospital."

With a quick movement of his hand, the leader pulled a six-inch switchblade out and pointed at Kevin. The way he was brandishing it, told him he was willing and capable of using the deadly instrument. His eyes remained locked on his first target as his vision picked up the other one moving off to the side.

"I think the only one going to the hospital today is this guy. Now give us your fucking money," the leader said as he glared back at Kevin.

Adam let a small chuckle out, but remained focused on the man in front of him. "Okay have it your way guys, but remember she did try and warn you. One or two Kevin?"

"You are getting up in years Adam; I'll take two because I feel sorry for you."

"You and I are going to have to have a chat about how to treat your superiors Kev," Adam replied just as his target began to rotate his shoulder for an attack.

Kevin's first target shoved the knife forward, and he laughed inside at the slow movement. With a quick dart of his powerful hand, he shoved the attack down and drove two fingers of his other hand into the base of his attacker's throat.

As the would be assailant gasped for air, he saw the next man take a step forward. With a rapid twist of his hips, he thrust his right leg up and snapped his foot and the end of the movement. His second target's head shot back with force as his foot connect with the bottom part of his jaw. Kevin smiled as he slumped to the ground.

His eyes darted towards his friend as he watched him block two more punches with a smile on his face, then snarled in anger as he sent a powerful blow just below his enemy's eye socket. "That's for the Grandma remark shithead!"

"I put two down and you just finished with yours?"

"What, I needed the workout," Adam replied as he watched Kevin reach down and grab a handful of the leaders hair.

Kevin lifted the young man's head up and smiled down at him as he both grimaced from the pain in the top of his head and gasped to catch a breath. "Don't say we didn't warn you stupid."

"That -- ugh -- wasn't worth -- ugh -- two hundred dollars -- ugh," the man said as he tried hard to find air.

Kevin's face turned to one of disbelief as he heard the leader's statement. "You mean someone paid you to pick a fight with us? Who was it, what did he look like?"

"Some chick -- said she was -- your ex-wife -- ugh. Wanted to -- ugh -- make you bleed."

Kevin pulled his hair even harder as Adam knelt down next to him. "My friend here is going to pull your hair out at the roots. What did she look like?"

The man moaned in pain as Kevin pulled his hair even harder. "Awww, dude I don't -- ugh -- remember; some blond chick."

Kevin shoved the man down and scanned the area for a blond female. He knew who ever it was that set this up would be watching the outcome. The problem he discovered in a hurry was they were at Virginia Beach and every other female on the boardwalk was a blonde.

**********

Eduardo leaned against the railing and knew he was downwind from the young werewolf they were tracking. He turned his tanned sculpted face towards his other council member and smiled at her cunning techniques. "Nice job Candrea, setting that up prior to us getting here was brilliant."

Candrea watched the whole scene with rapt interest. "I agree it was good timing, the only problem is -- I didn't set it up."

**********

The Ferris wheel operator pulled the brake lever and let the two teenagers hop out with smiles on their young faces. As he checked the now empty car for any items left behind, he took his time to allow the other riders take in the view of the boardwalk from a high vantage point.

He slammed the door shut and released the brake. As the tall wheel began its slow rotation, a stunning blond haired woman looked down from the upper most car. Her gaze shifted from the man she had wanted to study further, to that of the two innocent bystanders appearing to study the tall hotel in front of them.

She smiled to herself when she noticed the blond female member of the council get a concerned look on her face. As the car rotated down, she reached over and squeezed the leg of the young beach goer who rode in the car with her. She could feel his youthful energy coursing through his veins and then noticed the hunger that was rising within her.

When the young man felt the small sign of affection, he smiled and placed his arm around the blond woman's shoulder. "So what do you say after this, you and I go someplace for a drink?"

The car again slowed to a stop as she moved towards him. "I was thinking more about saving some money. I have a nice stock of liquor in my hotel room. Would you think I was too forward if I asked you to accompany me to my room?"

"Not at all, I like it when a woman isn't afraid to say what she thinks Nadia."

Looks like Kevin and the gang are in the shit again. Thanks for reading the first chapter and as always, comments and votes are always welcome. Chapter two will be out shortly so I won't make you wait too long.