The Chosen One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after hearing that, it took Danni a moment to find her voice, she said, "Thank Luna. I can't remember the last time I was in my wolf. And I'm certainly no fighter. I hope you have a good plan."

Their conversation was interrupted by a call from R W. When she switched over to him, he got right to it without first saying hello. He said, "Madame Alpha there's no way anything is being done that will endanger Danni. I'd rather she step down as Alpha, than to see her hurt."

Once he finished, Julie said, "R W, are you done? Good. Now listen to me, it's my job to ensure all the supernatural creatures in our Tribe are living their best life. Obviously this Pack isn't doing that.

"I've talked to everyone of the members, and I've heard enough. I've made an executive decision. It's time for you to stop acting like a love sick puppy and man-up. If he wants Danni, and you also want the two of you to be Alphas, she'll have to face-off with Sheriff Renfro in an old fashioned Werewolf fight, in order to unify the Pack."

"You're going to have a decision to make."

~

When Russ read Julie's decree he wouldn't have admitted it, but he was excited. A fight between two Werewolves wasn't something you see every day, or not at all if you're a human.

His instructions were to stay a respectful distance away from the ceremony, but always have Julie's wolf in his sight. He was also authorized to use deadly force to protect her.

~

Just before it was time to shift and run into the forest, Danni and Julie were talking. Danni said, "Julie I'm terrified. What if Sheriff Renfro's wolf is out of his control? My wolf will be torn apart."

Julie responded with a confidence that she frankly didn't know the basis for, she said, "Your destiny is rooted in the stars. Luna has a plan for you." She had no idea what she'd just promised, but she was certain that she was doing what Luna wanted.

A moment later they'd joined the other wolves. This was the first time they'd all run as a Pack in years. Everybody's wolf was sniffing other wolf's junk, and rubbing snouts as they became familiar with each other again. Some of the mated wolves, who barely spoke to each other in their human, began to feel desire for each other in their wolf.

When they all started running, the joy the Wolves felt was clearly evident. Julie's wolf was taking it all in as she ran. She knew Julie would scold her later, but she decided to lift her tail into the air as she led the Pack along with Danni. "Enjoy the view boys," she thought.

When they reached the place where they used to gather to do normal Werewolf Pack things, they formed a circle to watch the battle.

Sheriff Renfro had a big belly in his wolf, same as he had in his human, while Danni was equally as girly in both forms.

As they circled each other, Danni's wolf suddenly lunged at Sheriff Renfro's wolf, narrowly missing him when his surprised wolf sidestepped hers. Some force had taken over her thinking and she lunged at him again, this time biting his shoulder and drawing blood. His wolf's instinct kicked in, and his hackles went up, he snarled and bared his teeth. When he did that, Danni's wolf attacked him again, this time sinking her k-nines into his neck.

"Oops, I didn't see that coming," thought Julie. "I hope Luna is watching over us."

The pain and the sight of his blood finally caused Sheriff Renfro's wolf to lash out, tossing Danni's wolf several feet into the air, and several feet away. He sprinted to pounce on her and perhaps tear her throat out, but by the time he arrived she was back on her feet snarling and baring her teeth. When his wolf was face to face with hers, he could see the strength and courage in her eyes, and she had. It. Whatever. It. Is. They stared each other down for a moment longer, and then his wolf lay down and showed Danni's wolf his throat.

It turned out that Sheriff Renfro didn't have the qualities to be Alpha; otherwise he would have challenged Alpha Tucker long ago.

When his wolf was lying there, leaving it to Danni's wolf to decide if he lived or died, she licked his muzzle and bonded with him.

When the Pack had run back to the den and shifted, Julie gave them a little talk. She said, "When Luna gave the Werewolf their perfect mate, she also gave them great power over each other. Your mate will be completely devoted to you for the rest of your life. If you do it right you'll embrace the opportunity and develop a deep meaningful relationship with them.

"Don't simply claim them, then mate and mark them without getting to know them, falling in love with them, and committing to them. And lastly, they're not a piece of property; respect their right to live their life on their own terms.

"Within reason of course." She added with a laugh, before she said, "With that said, R W don't you have something to say the Danni?"

She just put him on the spot, and it didn't set well with R W. She was forcing his hand, and making him admit that Danni was his mate. When he said it, Julie could see that Danni was shaken.

Danni's response was to stammer. R W looked at her and then he looked at Julie before he said, "Danni has always been so busy with her life and her career, she's never slowed down long enough for me to claim her as my mate."

Danni looked at Julie for a moment and then she looked at R W. She thought about the knowledge of the mating pull that Julie had shared with her before she spoke. She said, "All I'd ever seen was people claiming their mate whether the other person was ready to mate or not. It wasn't that I didn't notice the pull, but I needed time to get to know myself.

"What I've learned is I'm not a one man woman. I want a man to sweet-talk me. I want to be asked to go on a date. Has it occurred to you to court me the way humans do it? Let's try doing that first, and see where it goes from there."

When she finished speaking her mind, the two of them looked at each other, but neither of them said anything else.

"That's a start," Julie said cheerfully.

And then she finished her talk by sharing a few more nuggets of wisdom, she said, "I'm as much for living in my human as anyone, but if you do so exclusively it will be at your peril. As for those of you who want to live in your wolf; and spend your time running in the woods, it's time for you to move out of the dark ages, and join your friends and mates in modernity."

~

As bleak as things seemed in the beginning of the week, now she could see light at the end of the tunnel. She'd finally get a good night's sleep before heading back to Gum Swamp Creek for the weekly Pool Party.

At least that was her plan until she went to bed. She just couldn't fall asleep. She'd watched the Cam-girls every night, while wishing she could trade places with them. Finally she gave in to her desire and turned her computer on.

She was watching the cute girl named Gretchen's room again, and reading all the filthy things her viewers would like to do to her. They were also asking her to look at their Cam.

Julie, or Boss_Lady as she was calling herself, had taken a peek at men's Cams a time or two, but she'd felt like such a perv. The thing was, she really wasn't interested in looking at them, and she wanted them to look at her.

After days of torturing herself, her arousal had reached a fever pitch, and without warning her fingers pressed the button to activate her laptop's Cam. She slammed the screen closed when she saw all of herself on Cam. "Oh my Luna, that would be a disaster," she thought. "What if someone recognized me?"

Her wolf had been watching her and waiting, she'd been sure Julie's inner who're would eventually win, and she'd arrive at this moment. She was tempted to say I told you so, but instead she said, "Julie hunni, don't worry. Your face was only on Cam for a second. I doubt anybody saw you, and even if they did you weren't doing anything."

That little scare had cooled Julie's arousal for the moment, but she just couldn't turn it off. When she received a message from someone in the room saying, "Boss_Lady I love your name. Please turn your Cam back on."

She read the message several times as she considered what she should do. Finally her wolf said, "Go ahead girl, show him your pussy."

Julie almost squeaked from excitement, and then she said, "Thank you sweetie. I won't forget this." as she prepared to open her Cam again. This time she tested the camera angle before she opened it in the room.

She was still under the covers but her viewer's could tell she was definitely a girl. She wasn't sure how it all worked but it seems she was getting so much attention Gretchen kicked her out of her room.

As a result, she sort of had her own room now. She was reading her viewer's comments, and randomly clicking the good ones with Cams. She found what she was looking for when she clicked on I_Am_Human. He was a big thick man with a presentable sized cock. Most of all he was human, which was her latest obsession.

Knowing that he was looking at her, and she was looking at him made it feel like they were connected, she flung back the covers, spread her legs, and parted her pussy-lips with her fingers. Her viewers went crazy when they saw Julie, um; I mean Boss_Lady's pretty pussy. She was running her fingers through her hairy mound and between her folds, while playing with her tits.

She'd played with herself plenty times when she was alone, but having all those people watching and wanting her, took her excitement to another level.

When she was reaching her peek, her fingers were feverishly rubbed her clit in a circular motion, before dipping inside to massage her g-spot. It felt like it was I_Am_Human hand instead of her own that was pleasuring her when she came.

~

Saturday morning meant goodbye, and Julie was a little unsettled. The Gamecock Pack wasn't as bad off as it was, but their problems were far from being fixed.

The good news was, they now had an Alpha all of them respected for her strength and courage. The fact that she was a pro, well, some still didn't like that so much.

The bigger question for Julie was the concern she'd began to feel about humanizing the lifestyle within a Werewolf Pack. How much should she try to change it?

There was one more thing that bothered her, if she were honest, she'd felt that way R W had, about human's perception of Werewolves.

She was sitting near the window again as they cruised along the interstate at a high rate of speed. She wanted to talk with Russ but she didn't want to distract him, and so she said, "Russ, would you slow down for a few minutes, I have something to ask you."

As soon as he'd slowed to less than warp speed, she slid to the middle if the seat and crossed her legs. She knew he'd be checking her out in the rearview mirror, so she lifted her leg high as she slowly put it across the other, thereby granting him a brief glimpse of the dark thatch under her powder blue lace panties.

She smiled contentedly before she said, "Tell me something Russ. How do you human feel about supernatural creatures? I mean how do y'all really feel about us?

That was a loaded question, no doubt about it, and really impossible to answer. After pondering for a few moments, Russ tried to walk a tightrope, he said, "Ms Macon, that's a big question, way above my pay grade. All I can talk about for sure is me, and maybe a handful of people I know pretty well.

"I think most people are OK with y'all's human side, especially someone as pretty and well educated as you, but they're scared of your wolf."

"I've never heard any of them say they know anybody like you on a personal basis, but I'll be honest here, I believe if they did, they'd consider them to be like, you know, an animal."

"I see," responded Julie, barely speaking above a whisper. "So why aren't you afraid, or repulsed by us?"

His answer made her think, he said, "I've never seen anything to be scared of. Every Were I've ever seen in their animal has been friendly. Every den I've been in has been nice, like your place.

"The only time a lot of people see you is on when they're on TV, and most of the time something terrible has happened. But that's not the Were I know."

"Thank you, thank you for that," she said, before settling back into her thoughts. "Russ's words had only echoed conversations she'd heard humans have, when they thought there were no Were around."

She was going to have to do some deep thinking before she visits the Volunteer Pack next.

~

12