The Chosen One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was determined that a dozen werewolves were working at the mine unbeknown to Julie, or the Gum Swamp Creek Pack. The mine's director had hired them in exchange for a kickback from their salary. They were willing to pay because they'd been members of the exiled Aggie pack. The only miner's who could legally be hired were two men; Sam and Dave.

~

Monday morning Julie had her ducks in a row when she strode into the mine director's office with Russ the Forth walking on her right one step behind her. Barb had called to inform his office manager that "the Madame Alpha Juliana Macon" would be visiting them directly.

Julie had greeted everyone she'd come in contact with cordially, including the security guard at the gate to the property, the workers she saw, and the office staff. She even smiled at a couple of miners she identified as werewolves by their scent. That was a new skill for her. By mere coincidence, the two werewolves were Sam and Dave.

Her pleasant demeanor however, was not presented to the boss of the mine. "Morning Mr. Mustela," said Julie emotionlessly.

"Good morning Ms. Macon," he responded with a questioning look. "It's a pleasure to see you again."

Those were the last words he said as director of the mine. Minutes later he was summarily fired by a vice president of Dirty Money Mining, who arrived in the office of the soon to be former boss of the mine as he was greeting Julie.

~~~

Amanda and Marta chose to keep their wolf's rendezvous with Sam's and Dave's wolf between themselves and Del.

Sam and Dave were already legal, and now that their presence is known by Julie they can keep their job.

12