The Chosen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's husband, Scott, seemed to be reasonably drunk and was arguing with her granddad about dog breeds. But Jenny also caught him looking at Emma like a hungry wolf when she wasn't looking. Jenny had seen that look many times before, and she realized Scott wanted to fuck her little sister Emma.

"Maybe this will work out after all?" Jenny thought and smiled at Scott like everything was fine.

***

Matt said his goodbyes to all and then headed to the kitchen where Julie was cooking leftovers.

Matt told Julie that he needed to leave, and she gave him a Tupperware container of food to take with him.

"I understand," She replied and looked around the kitchen to make sure no one saw her kiss him like a lovesick teenager.

In the meantime, Emma had agreed to drive up north after the first of the year and help her grandpa run the dogs and be a guide for a couple of sled dog tours. Surprisingly Even Emma's mom had agreed that she could take her graduation early and go help her dad to earn some extra cash for college.

Scott and Jenny left soon after Matt, with Jenny driving because Scott was too drunk from granddads whiskey. Jenny knew Scott would be of no use in bed that night, but she didn't care, she'd had more than enough for one day!

Later Emma wanted...no needed to see Matt, so she packed a bag.

"Mom, I'm going to spend the night with Tom." She said as she headed to the door with a backpack full of one-night stand stuff.

Emma opened the door and got a shock when her mom said, "You mean Matt?"

Emma answered before she could stop it, "Yeah, Matt."

"Have a nice night."

"I will," Emma replied and hurried out the door.

The house was now empty except for Julie and her dad. Julie noticed that her dad was a bit drunk and grumpy at the same time. She wondered what was bothering him.

***

The nanites didn't share information, but some of it would pass regardless. They suppressed jealousy, hate, and every other human emotion that might threaten a host and them. The Chosen would be protected, and eventually would serve a higher purpose if they survived.