All Comments on 'The Christmas Present'

by McLovin60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story

It was so full of love and lust, but you need to write at followup story what happens next, just great story, thx.

BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
loving mother

The crux of every good incest story is the dialog, unfortunately there is very little here. While very erotic and well writen, we, the readers need to get to know each character. What you wrote was an essay. An erotic story with lots of give and take between mom and son would have made this an outstanding story, one worth jerking off too. Hopefully your next submission will include dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This Mommy is Sooo Good to Her Little Boy

Such a nice story about a lovey dovey Mommy who first gives her perfect tits to her little boy, followed by a relaxing blow job, and then a satisfying fuck. Nice, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What Guy Wouldn't Want It?

If a guy has a chance to suck and play with his mother's tits, or his sister's tits, or his daughter's tits, you bet he'll do it. Then get the chance to unload your cum in each of their mouths after a good blow job, followed by filling each of their cunts with more cum? He'll do it. These mother fucking stories are a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A dream of a sex story

Thank you for my best Christmas story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very vividly writen

A great erotic story that has a very good storyline. Fantasy might be a better explanation of what was written, but done in an excellent way.

Thanks for the good read, and hope to see more of the author's work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore Bizkit

This was a beautiful, erotic story. Dialog would have destroyed the whole mood of the story. Other than watching your spelling and grammar, ignore people who feel they have to tell you what a story "needs" or "has to have." You'll do much better continuing to write in a style that is comfortable to you. I look forward to your next work.

reader230reader230over 13 years ago
Great work

Very well written, easily one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
passionate love

so much passion between mom son. well. mother son incest love is so normal at present, just watch the super model Stephanie seymour and her teen son Peter brant jr what they did at beach, findout the photograph where they love each other so passionately. in modern world mother son incest are so normal. story is good but one thing i cant understand that why the mothers breast are full of milk? are she pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need Follow-Up

This needs a follow-up.

Did the sister find out about Mom's Christmas Present to son?

Why was Mom taking hormone therapy? At forty,the average woman do not need additional hormones,unless they have become sick their estrogen levels have been affected and the possibility of pregnancy may no longer be possible should she want more children.

Could she want one more child and prefer that the father be the son as opposed her male friend,thus keeping the DNA within the existing family and not introducing a new strain into the mix.

I read another story this where the mother to son for that purpose. She wanted another child that had the DNA of dead husband and the son had it.

Please consider sequel.

thank you: Oliver1242

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Of course every guy would want it!

The anon whose great comment was titled, "What guy wouldn't want it," is 100% right. Given the chance any normal male would love to fill his kid sister's sweet slit, his darling daughter's fresh young snatch and---most of all!---his own mother's matronly cunt with his rich creamy semen. That's the nature of the healthy young male. He's got a pair of hot young balls just brimming with his potent sperm that he's just got to unload up a handy cunt, and whose cunts are handier than family cunts? He's always aware that his sis, his Little Princess, and his dear old mom each has a nice tight twat where his stiff fat prick would fit up real good. Plenty of family cunts feel the same way. They're anxious to spread their legs for the young family stud's big sturdy prick, and feel him blowing his balls way up between their legs. Family twats are a communal good that should always be available to the needs of the big hard young cocks of the family .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I woke up with my hard cock between mom's ass cheeks!

When I woke up, my cock was between my mom's ass cheeks. I knew she was awake because she was moving slightly, making me very hard, and horny. I got on my knees, and helped my mom get into the doggy position. I first pushed my cockhead forward under her, just touching her pubic hair. Then I moved back just a little to her pussy opening, and pushed inside. As I began thrusting, I leaned down placing small kisses on the sides of her neck. I reached around and began fondling her nice tits, her nipples hard, as I increased my pace. My mom was really moaning, and my pelvis was vigorously smacking against her ass, as both our orgasms were quickly approaching. I released mom's tits, moving my hands to her hips, to increase the power of my thrusts. When mom's orgasm began, it sent me over the edge, and my balls exploded! I began shooting stream, after stream, of my hot cum inside her, the head of my cock was smacking against her cervix as I did. Mom's pussy milked me dry, and she dropped to her stomach, my chest on her back. Our breathing slowed as we enjoyed our orgasmic bliss, my cock still hard inside her.

washdog10washdog10over 3 years ago
No Dialogue

I believe that for incest stories there is an absolute need for dialogue in setting the table for what is to come. This story is sorely lacking in that department, which made it a dull read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous