All Comments on 'The Christmas Retreat'

by Flynn77

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

A little long but well worth the time to read it. A very Hot story.

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
Quite good, but . . .

If this had been tightened up so that it was half the length, it would be terrific.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Delicious Tension

Nice to read a group sex story where there's a nice long believable build-up to the actual sex. Great suspense/tension-building. Loved how you upped the ante at each little contest. You are a skillful writer. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest... lovely read.

Always, E

olsaltolsaltover 18 years ago
well done

I did enjoy the length of your story and the way it was told. It would have been nice if you and your girl could have discussed the sexual after tones of her work but I think you did right by moving on. If she couldn't include you afterward then she wasn't trustworthy.

Thanks for sharing your story and good luck with your lifestyle adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Surprised

I didn't think I would initially care for it due to the length but found myself captivated throughout. The story was well written and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not really beyond belief

I suppose this could have really happened and it seems that

it takes an event like this to awaken some to their most

wanton desires, men as well as women. To each his or her own and whatever that might be or look like to the outsider

it's their life and the consequences are theirs as well. I

suppose love and unbrideled lust can live in the marriage relationship; however, I would guess that's very rare. The

story was well written and laced with just the right amount of humor and a good deal of wit. An interesting story with believeable characters.

sacksackover 18 years ago
this kind of thing is difficult to write.....

You held back, emphasizing the undressing, underwear, etc., which I believe is a good thing. I didn't feel much of a connection to a particular winter holiday, however, this could have taken place pretty much any tome of the year. Good luck in the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good job.

Enticing. Thats a good word to sum up your very nice work here. The title doesnt really give it justice, but page after page, it kept me, and i'm sure, many others, glued to the story. I liked the small "baby steps" you took onto this, making it believable, and the ending itself puts the cherry on the cake. Sure, swinging is a interesting lifestyle, but its, above all, a lifestyle. Not something you can dive into and forget that there will be consequences (especially if someone holds back), and you illustrate this quite well.

This one was a really good read, had its fun moments, and when everyone expected an all out gangbang, you kept the pace. Interesting to see you kept it clean, no kinky fetiches so to speak (anal, etc etc), aiding the "this could happen" factor of the story. Very good job. 5 out of 5.

David LockleyDavid Lockleyover 18 years ago
A fantastic fantasy/experiance.......

you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Don't listen to these people, keep the length, let your stories slowly build. The anticipation of what was to come was outstanding, and your narrative style can't be beat.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 18 years ago
No retreat here

Have to say I liked it Flynn. You tread boldly up to the edge of overlong and too much detail - but did not fall.

I enjoyed the various personalities of your characters and the fact that this DID NOT turn into a orgy free for all. Sure, there was lots of oral sex and fingering going on, but it never became a fuck fest - thanks for the restraint.

In particular, I enjoyed the ending and the authors choice to go his own way - well done. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fun Read

Nice to read a contest entry that was not either sickeningly sweet, or a moral play. I liked the build up and originality to the games. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago

Nice detail and build up. The focus on Annabelle near the end was very hot.

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Nice Job

I thought this story was very well written. I enjoyed the long buildup, because it made things seem a little more realistic. As much of a downer as the end was, I thought it was the likely outcome of the situation. A woman (or a couple of them) having sex with people they work with is asking for disaster.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good work

loved the story good use of humour and great detail enjoyed it loads. showing it to friends

Good work man keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT TWISTED ENDING

Good show. Love a little surprise at the end of a story. Cheers, MKM

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Just cheated and looked at the end first

Just wondered if this was meant to be the same Lucy as featured in "Lapdancing", "Beach Skiing" and "My Young Wife's Hidden Lust". Clearly, it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems that, based on the ending, as usual, Lucy cast her husband aside after finding someone with a bigger gift. No surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sad that Colin and the main character were not enough for Lucy and Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to hear how Ian and Tony convinced Lucy to fuck them the next morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous