The Christopher Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher hadn't realized he was rubbing himself lightly through his pants. He also hadn't realized that Zita was standing behind him watching as well. She stood, completely naked, her round soft breasts bouncing lightly as she thrust two fingers inside of her, her tiny patch of raven hair covering her pussy was moist with her arousal. Baby blue eyes met his and she batted her eyelashes at him. His cock was so hard that it hurt, and he wanted nothing more then to release it from these uncomfortable pants and take this woman right here on the stairs. With her eyes staring into his, she dropped them to the step in front of her and he dropped to his knees before her, burying his face between her legs. Sweet liquid filled his tongue and her hardened clit swelled even bigger as he wiggled his tongue over it. Her fingers were now in his dark hair.

"Christopher!! YES!" she screamed loudly, startling him, but not for long before he slipped two fingers deep inside of her, his tongue still working her clit. With shaky legs, she lowered her ass onto the step she was standing on. Christopher fucked her pussy with his fingers harder than he had ever done to any woman. Her shaking and screaming drove him further, and when her leg grazed over his hard cock he growled out into her pussy as she came all over his fingers and tongue. Droplets traveled down his arm as she fumbled with his tie around his pants, as he sprung free and she removed them completely, pulling his shirt over his head. Struggling to steady her breath, she pushing him back onto the level spot below the stairs and straddled him, slowly slipping his length inside of her. She felt like heaven wrapped around his cock. Warm and just tight enough to squeeze him in all the right ways when she wiggled her hips. Grabbing his hands, she placed them over her soft breasts and squeezed. Echoing moans traveled through the forest as he sat up and sucked her nipples into his mouth and she rode him harder.

"I want to taste me." she said, hungrily, grabbing both sides of his face and kissing him hard on the mouth, her soft tongue finding his as her sweet breath mixed with salty arousal moved around on their tongues. His hands roamed over the soft skin of her shoulders, up into her silky hair, and down over her face, her bright eyes shining into his, and then closing again. He held her close as he felt his orgasm nearing. She wrapped herself around him as well.

Please don't wake up yet. Please let me finish this at least, he called to his dream.

Zita's feminine growls brought him back to her as her pussy contracted over his cock, her whole body shaking against his. Feeling his cock swell and twitch, he released his hot cum deep inside of her, screaming out her name into the forest. They shivered in one another's arms for what felt like hours. First coming down from orgasms, and then because they were both cold. Christopher was shocked at what just happened and shocked he hadn't woke from this dream yet. Zita stood, her blue eyes gleaming down at him.

"I never thought I could allow a man to make me feel the way you just did," she said in a choked whisper. She held out her hand and lead him to a bed. Slipping onto the hard bed padded with only a few layers of rawhide, he allowed her to slip the heavy blanket over them both. Her hair tickling his chest as she snuggled close and draped an arm over his stomach. He drifted to sleep dreaming of the sound of an alarm clock.

12