All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Cordelia Pt. 02'

by Maverick7613

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To much

Baby talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous (1st comment) is an idiot

There's no "baby talk" in this. If you're referring to the use of "Daddy"... you may be reading the wrong genre for your tastes then.

This was well-written, certainly better than the first one. Practice makes perfect... keep practicing, Maverick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Love the story and annony!!!! He's just an old ugly fat fag who can't get laid

Maverick7613Maverick7613almost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback is nice but...

I don't know what the first person to comment was thinking they were going to see in a "Daddy/Daughter" story, but it was obviously not their style, I can't help that but comments like that aren't exactly helpful or useful to anyone.

I appreciate the support from the other users, and Chapter 3 is submitted - Chapter 4 is mostly written & Chapter 5 is planned and being storyboarded in my head. These things don't always go smoothly, however... what I had planned for Chapter 3 ended up being Chapter 4 because the groundwork for it led to an entirely new chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaverick7613@Maverick7613
Let me be clear, I am always interested in CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of my work... but if you're just going to type "this sucks", save us both some time and write it on a piece of paper, fold it up neatly, and shove it sideways straight up your ass. Since Literotica has never up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES