All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 07'

by PunMagic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UwantwatUwantwatalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Look forward to your effort. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful job with this last chapter. The opening of some doors and the closing of others.I am seriously looking forward to seeing what Harold’s daughter becomes since it has obviously been more than hinted at that she is something special and shall grow into something so much more. I also have always found it so well thought out the way you combine the magic with the science and yet it appears so logical that it is something I have found somewhat mesmerizing and utterly entertaining. I look forward to your next foray into Harold’s life and his adventures. Thanks once again for posting this incredible story.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Ah, I love this series and the world it entails so much! You have great potential for spin-off series, so I hope they keep coming for a long time yet.

UwantwatUwantwatover 1 year ago

Another fantastic effort from you. All the characters are appealing and well drawn out. Many more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunMagic@PunMagic
97 Followers
March 20, 2024: HTH Ch 12 was published. Enjoy! 8-) March 19, 2024: HTH Ch 11 was republished under its correct name. It had been published as just "The Chronicles of Harold the Healer" on its third attempt after the moderators thought that it was written by an AI. December...