The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This bed will remain down for the duration of our trip," Millie whispered into his ear. Andrea's snicker indicated that she'd overheard, making Millie blush.

"Hot water is available from the galley if you need it for tea," she told Millie with a wink.

"Help me," Harold squeaked in falsetto, getting an unsympathetic laugh in response.

"I will leave you two alone to get settled in," Andrea concluded, closing the door behind her.

"You're glowing," Harold observed. Millie stood in front of the medium-sized mirror that was fastened to the inside long wall, on the other side of which was the corridor, and could see that her breasts and crotch were glowing with shifting patterns of silver and sky blue.

"It might have something to do with your teasing me all morning," she growled, turning to face him. "And I'm not the only one glowing down here." His pants had a bulge that was glowing in forest green and turquoise. "We will get naked right now. You will stuff that perfectly-sized cock into my pussy and fuck me with it until you have pumped yourself dry!" It took less than a minute to generate two piles of clothes on the floor, after which time Harold found himself on his back with her positioning his cock at her pussy and then moaning as she settled and it sank all the way in.

"This is my favourite position," he said quietly, not knowing how thin the walls were or what was on the other side of the one that the bed was attached to. "I get to see everything, and to feel what I want." He reached up to gently stroke and squeeze her C-sized breasts and hard, pink nipples. Her hair framed her face as she looked down on him, but her eyes had the thousand-yard stare of a woman on the verge of an orgasm. "You know, the navel is an overlooked erogenous zone," he said with some difficulty. She was slowly riding his cock, squeezing him firmly and getting the hang of sending little sparks into it, with devastating effect. She would get the satisfaction of leaving him totally ruined on the bed while she had her carefully managed orgasm, got dressed, and enjoyed the fresh air on deck. She didn't quite hear what he'd just said, but something in the tone got her attention, and she managed to focus on his face, which had an unmistakeably mischievous expression.

"What are you doing?" she hissed as he scooped up some of the natural lubricant that had been accumulating at the base of his cock and rubbed his fingers around her abdomen, spiraling in on her navel. "Oh, that feels good," she moaned. The animal in her was trying to get loose, the one that wanted to fuck her into ruin on this wonderful cock. "Unngghh!" He was stimulating her navel with his index finger, swirling it around inside and sending all sorts of strange sensations straight to her pussy and causing her carefully built orgasm to come unraveled. What if he sent a spark... "No, don't you dare!" He grinned wickedly and simultaneously sent a spark into her navel from his finger and another into her clitoris from his cock. Her uterus and vagina spasmed, the latter locking Harold's cock in place as he lost his control and it pulsed a few times before finally delivering a squirt of cum deep inside her.

"You awful man," she groaned, slumping forward onto his chest. "I never knew that sex could feel so good." Nose-to-nose with him, she whispered, "I learn what you teach. The student will become the master, and it will be you lying here ruined." She rolled off him, was momentarily roused when he Cleaned them both, then flopped her head on a pillow. It took some effort to get the covers pulled down with her on them, but he eventually tucked her in and gave her a tender kiss on the forehead.

"Have a good nap, Millie." He knew that she'd meant what she'd said, and that at some point she would succeed. His best hopes laid in diverting her attention with lessons in elementary Magic, martial arts, and the staff. He doubted that it would be hard to find volunteers with whom to work on an introduction to massage for her, which made him grin to himself. Some of the officers and crew had been giving him the eye, and her as well. Nearly spent himself, he managed to dress, make his way to his pack, which he'd put by the desk, sat on the chair, dug through it and pulled out his journal, an ink pot, and a pen. "I think I'll have enough time to catch up with this before she wakes up," he thought as he gazed fondly on the sleeping Mage-to-be, and then turned his attention to the well-worn journal.

Captain Andrea Toscarelli's bedroom/office was on the other side of the wall to which the passengers' bed was attached. She and Maria Percallo, the boson (or bosom as friends referred to her, since she had an eye-catching one) were reviewing the cargo manifest, a large component of which was blocks of the white granite laced with green veins that was quarried from the area around Svend. It sold for excellent prices to the wealthy in the Argosy Republic, who used it to decorate their fancy houses and public buildings. It was good cargo because there was no danger of it spoiling and generally stayed where it was put once it was loaded, and Maria was an excellent judge of where to put things so that the ship was balanced.

"So, what's your assessment of our passengers?" Andrea asked once they were done.

"The girl is pretty territorial," Maria chuckled. "It's so cute. Her man doesn't seem like much, until you get a closer look. And that's when she starts trying to fry you with her stares." They snickered. "What are they doing now?"

"Fucking, of course. At least they're being quiet about it." They heard a feminine moan, then "Don't you dare!", which was followed a few seconds later by an odd sensation that felt like a combination of a warm breeze blowing through a forest and soaking in a hot bath. "What was that?"

"They came," said Maria slowly. "The girl is a junior Mage. She must be, after how she calmed those horses. And he is a senior Mage, of course. I've heard rumors about what happens to people who are nearby when they have sex." Andrea shifted uncomfortably and stared at Maria's chest, just as she was staring at hers. Both of them had nipple bumps on their blouses.

"It's more than a rumor," replied the Captain. "I'm feeling a strong need to fuck. Even the doorknob is starting to look good!" Her dark brown eyes had a look of desperation. They then heard the sounds of two men walking down the corridor in some haste, and Maria ran to the door and pulled it open. Antonio and another crewman, Marco, were just passing the door and stopped in surprise.

"Where are you two going?" Maria asked, trying to not look too desperate.

"Uhh, just to the head," responded Marco, also looking a little desperate. "We're suddenly not feeling, um, well." The source of their problems was very evident in the form of bulges in their pants.

"Get in here! We are also having problems!" Maria hissed, all but dragging them through the door and slamming it behind them. "We need to fuck right now! Get those pants off!" All four of them couldn't get their pants off quickly enough. Both of the men had nice, fat, seven-and-a-half inch cocks, and soon Antonio's was buried in Andrea's pussy on her bed and Marco's in Maria's on the floor. "Oh, Goddess, you have never been so hard!" Maria moaned as Marco began thrusting and she bucked under him.

"Harder! Faster!" Andrea cried as her vagina squeezed the frantically moving cock within her harder and harder until Antonio groaned, made one last thrust as far as he could go, and began flooding her with hot squirts of his cum. From above them on the deck they could hear a regular grunting and thumping until it suddenly ended with moans. The totally spent men had to be rolled off so that their partners could breathe, and they lay facing each other, cocks still in place, while they slowly pieced their consciousnesses back together. Their breathing slowed and shirts and blouses stuck to their sweaty skin.

"This trip will be a lot more interesting than I thought," Andrea mumbled as sleep overwhelmed them.

1...456789